Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 212 Discussion/213 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 212 Discussion/213 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 212 Spoiler Thread

Chapter is out.

A poor suffered soul Furuichi has, haha.

But the question is: will Oga give demoniac powers to the rest of the crew as Takamiya did?

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member John 92's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

5.7.2013. calling it now,zeref and mavis are brother and sister

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Mhhh... boring chapters, imo. Just got at it, already! Dammit! XD

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 212 Discussion/213 Predictions

It seems the serious part is starting. 256 crests... I hope Natsume and the rest got theirs from Oga, otherwise they're toast.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, what? Just as I was thinking the reinforcements wouldn't have much to do, we see that Takamiya has 256 crests. It looks like we might be in for some serious battles going on pretty much everywhere at this point. We might get to see some people that we haven't seen much of get serious.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

That's just insane! I don't know how many crests Oga can give, but 256 is just an incomprehensible number. We know that a crest gives a considerable power-up. Even Himekawa managed to take down Toujou with the help of the crest and before such power-up they were in different leagues, so imagine that now even such tons of fodder will become serious problem even individually not even talking about thisd croud as a whole.
    I hope Oga gives all the crew that came to the school his crest. And it might still not be enough depending on how much power can Takamiya give through the crest now.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

taka just gets more interesting by the chapter
    Spoiler show

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Takimiya's power is really big to be able to give that number of King Crests, without doubt he is the strongest opponent of the story until now and he gives his power very well of his crew, the crew is the strongest too. However, I don't think Himekawa Squad will be hard to defeat, they are "normal persons" after all, only will be a bit difficult.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, they would have been defeated quite fast. The problem is that now they have Taka's crests and that makes them considerably more powerful. They should be at least at the level of Good Night and girls' level. And you should take in consideration that the are more than 200 guys with Crests. So now Oga needs to bestow his power via crests otherwise I don't see how they can win. Even Toujou needed crest in the end.

P.S. And it seems that Himekawa might really be the 3rd.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Woah, I did not see that coming. And when I mean that, I mean Natsume, Nene, and the rest of the gang showing up. It's a good move, but considering how Takamiya is only the second final boss I am REALLY wondering how much crazier things will get from here on out.

But what I don't understand is...did Takamiya grant the Hime-goons crests right then and there, or was it revealed for a dramatic cliffhanger? Because the goons aren't really strong, Aizawa took out the leader with relative ease.

I feel really sorry for Furuichi! He gave himself such depreciating names for the various parts of his soul. But at the same time I'm wondering what the heck is up with his soul in the first place. I think the Behemoth Squad will still get involved, somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    It seems more likely now. But I think there's a catch -- Oga and Beel may have imprinted the no.3 crest on him, but he actually wants to get rid of it because he wants his own power. Takamiya said himself, the crests he gives are based on usefulness. So the two crests technically don't overlap. Because of that, Himekawa can have two crests and not be steeped in demonic power-- only one of them is active.
    Last edited by Teeba; July 10, 2013 at 07:53 AM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's finally time for Natsume to show his full power. I think he's stronger than Tojou, not to mention the crest.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Woah, I did not see that coming. And when I mean that, I mean Natsume, Nene, and the rest of the gang showing up. It's a good move, but considering how Takamiya is only the second final boss I am REALLY wondering how much crazier things will get from here on out.

But what I don't understand is...did Takamiya grant the Hime-goons crests right then and there, or was it revealed for a dramatic cliffhanger? Because the goons aren't really strong, Aizawa took out the leader with relative ease.

I feel really sorry for Furuichi! He gave himself such depreciating names for the various parts of his soul. But at the same time I'm wondering what the heck is up with his soul in the first place. I think the Behemoth Squad will still get involved, somehow.
    I totally agree no one expect that the complete Ishiyama appears, all the Side Charakters appears now. I dont even understand it maybe it means everyone of them is important and loyal to OGA. Like it stands in Manga, all those came with along Abscence. My Mouth is wide open and my chin falls on the Ground, at least the Sideman of Tora appears again, when i saw that the last Time. That must be 100 Chapters back at St. Ishiyama Arc.
    Here i will bring in my next Point. Taka always speaks about People from Saint, but the original came from Ishiyama. So after the surprising entry of the whole class, i would no more surprised if 6 Knights also appear on that Field. When we are technial speaking they are the original from Saint Ishiyama.
    The only one i speculate with a Friend, was that Natsume maybe could get a Chrest. Now it looks like any Classmate out of Ishiyama get one.

But that is nothing to the shown of overwhelming Power of Lucifier. I mean we saw Baby Beel could be strong. But Taka is out of any Limit, he can produce over 200 crest and still is able to use a bit of Demonic Power and Oga is run out of Gas by already 4 Crest. I find two words for it HOLY SHIT.

But the best Moment Furichi gives his Soul six Names. The favorit Nickname he are wearing over the whole Story. Never got that idea to give them Names.

My last Point is about, the deepest sence in a Battle we ever saw so far. I mean the Battle between. Contractor/Spellmaster Takayima who is suppressing his overwhelming Demon Power so that he is able to still controll over. On the other Side our AntiHero Contractor/Spellmaster Oga who always break the Barrier to use more Power as you are able to use as Contractor. That is so much brilliant. Suppressing of the Power and Break the Amount of Power. That could be the Point everyone speaking about, dont underestimate OGA in Power.

By the Side when Taka is have 256 Crest Oga has, lets say 30 and Fuji the strongest one has more then 300 crest. Is there anyone left without a crest in Ishiyama?????

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Well, they would have been defeated quite fast. The problem is that now they have Taka's crests and that makes them considerably more powerful. They should be at least at the level of Good Night and girls' level. And you should take in consideration that the are more than 200 guys with Crests. So now Oga needs to bestow his power via crests otherwise I don't see how they can win. Even Toujou needed crest in the end.

Have the king crest and know how to use this are different things, I remember that one member of Nasu crew said this to Kanzaki. I guess a strong spirit is necessary to use this in full power. Give power for people that are weak and unprepared only increases the power a bit. The overwhelming number is annoying but I believe that isn't impossible to win without King Crests, some people there have their true power unknown, like Toujo's friends and Natsume.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner d_ace_shines's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Takamiya Shinobu. I just remember something about his name.
    ... Kunieda Shinobu, or kunieda's mother. I wonder if they have some connection. Well, Zen know kunieda grandfather, and its possible if he asked Zen to help Taka regarding Lucifer's possesion.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast