Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Stern Ritters and their powers

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stern Ritters and their powers

I think those 26 will drop down to the final 6 as predicted in the color poster of chapter 480: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/480/5

I'm sill wondering wth is in the middle of the group, any educated guess?

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you guys think Isihda with his newly awakened powers could be compared to Bach? And also, correct me if i'm wrong, Bach is giving his kingdom to Ishida and aiming for something higher right?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Do you guys think Isihda with his newly awakened powers could be compared to Bach? And also, correct me if i'm wrong, Bach is giving his kingdom to Ishida and aiming for something higher right?
    Not yet, although Yhwach did say Uryu has something which could surpass him. It would explain why Auswahlen didn't take him. Whatever the case, I don't think Uryu could reach Yhwach's level just like that. It would have been stupid of Yhwach to give him that power if he could, since he seems to be fully aware that Uryu is not out to serve his best interests. As for why Yhwach declared him successor, Haschwalth says it's a ruse to turn all eyes on Uryu and keep him in check by making it too difficult for him to pull any tricks, which sounds about right to me. Who knows, the twist may be that Yhwach genuinely wants Uryu to be king one day.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I just had a thought regarding the auswhallen (or selection or whatever). As we saw within ichigo his quincy powers come directly from bach which is evidenced because his quincy powers look like bach himself. So I have been wondering, what if the reason bach could not absorb ishida's powers was because ishida has "his own" quincy powers. Basically ishida would be a descendant of bach as everyone else but he would be the first one in a while to have his own quincy powers which are his own and are not connected to bach. Basically ishida is his own quincy so to speak. As someone who has his own quincy powers he would be fit to be king and properly perpetrate and start anew the future quincy. Of course this would have the implication that ishida, like juhabach probably did in the past, would have a duty to bone a new pure blood quincy clan into existence (which is arguably not a bad deal).

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I just had a thought regarding the auswhallen (or selection or whatever). As we saw within ichigo his quincy powers come directly from bach which is evidenced because his quincy powers look like bach himself. So I have been wondering, what if the reason bach could not absorb ishida's powers was because ishida has "his own" quincy powers. Basically ishida would be a descendant of bach as everyone else but he would be the first one in a while to have his own quincy powers which are his own and are not connected to bach. Basically ishida is his own quincy so to speak. As someone who has his own quincy powers he would be fit to be king and properly perpetrate and start anew the future quincy. Of course this would have the implication that ishida, like juhabach probably did in the past, would have a duty to bone a new pure blood quincy clan into existence (which is arguably not a bad deal).
    How about his dad did some tricks that prevented him from disappear like his mom? Hmm, I wonder how Bach didn't mention anything about Ryuken at all, the man himself is at least stronger than his son but he's still staying outside the equation and I don't think he would forget and forgive about his wife incident at all.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Such a thing being plausible would imply at least a bunch of things we have no clue whatsoever about though.... I guess the weirdest part would be ryuken being ready for it. Or why would katagiri have died if there was a method to prevent the selection? Its an interesting scenario though, if it turns out to be the case then there being something special about ishida would be bullshit. If that is the case then the only reason to make ishida king and give him a ton of power that I could think of would be to mess with ichigo's head which is not a far fetched scenario. I am sure messing with ichigo's head is at least icing as far as juhabach is concerned when it comes to making ishida king however it being the entire purpose of it is a pretty cool scenario too.

Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

How about Ryuken only had enough power to save only one? Of course his wife would sacrifice herself in order for him to save Ishida. Unlike Ichigo who has all 3 types of power inside him (quincy + shinigami + hollow), I'm not sure how Ishida is that special because both parents aren't any extraordinary compare to Ichigo who was kinda an experiment of Aizen and Urahara. On the other hand, Ichigo might be the next king if Bach can brainwash him with his power, well at least the Bach of 1000 years ago likes him very much not to mention Bach may want to protect his true successor from being killed by his men, we can look at Ishida who receives all kinds of unwanted attentions which might be shorten his life span considerably.
    Last edited by MBVC; August 31, 2013 at 10:35 AM.

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Ishida is a special bloodline quincy that has a certain power born once every 100 years? Haha I'm just blabbering stuff but maybe that's why Bach choose him as his successor.

Just a random though, who'd win in a fight. Bach or Ishidas dad?

Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Bach of course without any doubt, but Ryuken knew Urahara who always has been a great master class in chess game, even Aizen lost to him in the intellectual department so it's really hard to say whether Ryuken really asked Urahara for some personal favor.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm I dont know about that. Ryuken's full abilities still havent been shown. I think he'd atleast leave Bach with some bad bruises though. Haha while Urahara may be very intelligent, I think Shutara could beat him in chess.

Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

If they play chess in the naked state then I would agree with you 100%. Lol, it's really hard to concentrate if she stares at his thing all the time!

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha knowing Urahara he'd screw chess and jump in that hole where they trained Ichigo instantly. Bleach XXX. hahaha

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner truthspeaker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    I think those 26 will drop down to the final 6 as predicted in the color poster of chapter 480: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/480/5

Aizen after he's quicyfied

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

E - The Eviscerate
    G - The Grimm
    H - The Heavy makes anything Heavy
    I - The Insane
    K - The Kinetic
    M - The Marksmen
    U - The Unison
    TruthSpeaker

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post

Actually the one on the very left with the beard looks like Driscol Berci, and he's already dead. The one just right of Ichigo could be Uryu, but it could also be Quilge, and he's dead too. I could be wrong about those two, but I'd say the guys on that page are just the ones who have/will do something of some importance. Driscoll killed Sasakibe (which isn't really all that important I guess, but it was the first blood in this war and the first good guy death in the manga IIRC), Haschwalth broke Ichigo's Bankai and will no doubt do some other stuff in the future. Quilge was the first SR we saw fight and the first user of Vollstandig. Bazz-B killed Kira.

Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

About the final 6: the boss will fight the "King" while the other 5 take care of 5 RG or 5 war potentials depending on how you look at it.

"Actually the one on the very left with the beard...."

^Actually, it's someone's back, it could belong to this evil smiling man at the bottom of this page:

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/543/15
    Last edited by MBVC; September 03, 2013 at 05:58 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast