Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Stern Ritters and their powers

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stern Ritters and their powers

Quote Originally Posted by druzod View Post
    Well I think the stern ritters will knock out most of the weak captains like soi fon, and toshiro.
    But we most not forget that even if the captains get defeated, there is still Ichigo whose power might be equal to all the stern ritters + captains put together, Kenpachi and his shikai who is likely as strong as yamamto in bankai, Urahara and his arrancar new friends (Grimmjow, Gentebaime, the 3 fraccion chicks of halibell), and of course shinigami Ginjou Kugo who is likely much stronger than ice fail, tsukishima the memory manipulator,time dude,and ganju + Kūkaku who might be a powerful shinigami.
    Can't wait to see those guys. Or pretty much anyone that hasn't fought much before.

I really do doubt Kenpachi stands much of a chance against Bach though, or atleast, he won't defeat him.
    Kenpachi's job is to be the ultimate anti-Sternritter shinigami if you ask me.
    I hope he'll fight the stolen Bankais and whoop their butts.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

So the history goes around, the SR defeat most of the captains til big bad Kenpachi comes to rescue all, the champion of SR-terminator who might get beaten up by real Bach 2nd time, then Ichigo shows up for the final rescue, gets beaten up again so he has to go back to Royal Palace for more training and prepares for the 3rd wave which may or may not be the last one.

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member druzod's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    So the history goes around, the SR defeat most of the captains til big bad Kenpachi comes to rescue all, the champion of SR-terminator who might get beaten up by real Bach 2nd time, then Ichigo shows up for the final rescue, gets beaten up again so he has to go back to Royal Palace for more training and prepares for the 3rd wave which may or may not be the last one.
    Well it seems that Kubo likes the pattern of Ichigo losing 2 tilmes against his major enemies (except ginjou who he confronted just once) and winning the thrid times, that's what happened against all of them.
    So you might be right unless Kubo decides to improve on his scenario skills and shows an unexpected turn....
    Release the World Engine!

Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless when Ichigo meets Bach this time then he shouts FGT! Well, there is no way in hell Kubo ends Bleach this quick, he will probably drag out this manga at least through 2015.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by druzod View Post
    Well I think the stern ritters will knock out most of the weak captains like soi fon, and toshiro.
    But we most not forget that even if the captains get defeated, there is still Ichigo whose power might be equal to all the stern ritters + captains put together, Kenpachi and his shikai who is likely as strong as yamamto in bankai, Urahara and his arrancar new friends (Grimmjow, Gentebaime, the 3 fraccion chicks of halibell), and of course shinigami Ginjou Kugo who is likely much stronger than ice fail, tsukishima the memory manipulator,time dude,and ganju + Kūkaku who might be a powerful shinigami.
    The other thing is that's a lot of people to show up and rescue shinigami who got owned.....I mean you figure Ganju and Xcution are going to save people, then you figure Urahara, Chad, Orihime and Grimmjow and whatever other Arrancar are chilling with them are going to save people, plus it seems like Isshin and Yoruichi will probably save Toshiro and Soifon, and finally despite it not being their duty it wouldn't be surprising if the Royal Guard intervened either.....Kubo might need to make a round 3 just to space all this stuff out. Who knows though. I also expect the Royal Guard will become enemies in the real last arc because I'm expecting the Soul King to be an antagonist at some point in the future.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna guess BG9's letter K stands for "Knight", Knights are generally heavily armoured which he seems to be. Maybe his ability is to simply have the strongest armor or be the most sturdy Sternritter, like a tank. Which is what knights are no?
    Like how Nnoitra supposedly had the strongest Hierro.

This would also explain why he took a Shunko hit to the head like it was almost nothing.

Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

The letter C is probably for "Craziness", there is only one person who is insane enough to fit into this profile, but I have to wait long enough to make sure I have the right educated guess.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

One more guess for BG9's letter K is 'Kilowatt' which fits the whole robot thing

Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

^ It's more like "Killing mean" machine/robot or cyborg, android etc.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we've seen that the Sternritter members have a variety of powers, which the Quincy we've seen up until this arc don't seem to possess; this leads me to believe that there's something special about the liquid that Uryuu drank during his 'ceremony'. My theory is this liquid is the Quincy equivalent of the Shinigami's Asauchi; in short, it allows the Quincy to manifest their own individual powers. As mentioned in a previous post, we've see 2 races who can manifest their own individual powers and seal them into some 'object'. Hollows achieve this potential by combining with masses of dead Hollows (forming Menos Grande), Shinigami achieve this potential by combining with masses of dead Shinigami (forming Asauchi); my best guess is that this potential is gained by acquiring extra mass and energy (or raw materials) from the corpses of their own kind. Therefore, I believe that the liquid is most-likely formed from masses of dead Quincies.

Relating to current chapters, I agree what some others have said; I believe BG9's epithet 'K' stands for 'Knowledge'. This could mean BG9's observational skills, but could also be extended (possibly when he goes Vollstandig) to him actually analysing an enemy's momentum .etc. to allow him to effortlessly predict their attacks and defenses (it would make sense if he could do this if he's a robot). If this is the case, I'm willing to bet that BG9 will defeat Soifong, and will be defeated by Hisagi's Bankai; I'm basing this off something he said to Findor Carias, in that his Kazashini's trajectory is hard to predict. If his Bankai follows suit, it may be enough to counter BG9's abilities!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad Cang Du's I stands for Iron. I was kind of worried that we'd have yet another guy flinging icicles around. As for what his power is, my first guess - and it's nothing original - would be that he can transform his body into a hardened, 'indestructible' (until someone, y'know, destroys it) form.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    this is awesome, you should have a colunm.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    Well, we've seen that the Sternritter members have a variety of powers, which the Quincy we've seen up until this arc don't seem to possess; this leads me to believe that there's something special about the liquid that Uryuu drank during his 'ceremony'. My theory is this liquid is the Quincy equivalent of the Shinigami's Asauchi; in short, it allows the Quincy to manifest their own individual powers. As mentioned in a previous post, we've see 2 races who can manifest their own individual powers and seal them into some 'object'. Hollows achieve this potential by combining with masses of dead Hollows (forming Menos Grande), Shinigami achieve this potential by combining with masses of dead Shinigami (forming Asauchi); my best guess is that this potential is gained by acquiring extra mass and energy (or raw materials) from the corpses of their own kind. Therefore, I believe that the liquid is most-likely formed from masses of dead Quincies.

Relating to current chapters, I agree what some others have said; I believe BG9's epithet 'K' stands for 'Knowledge'. This could mean BG9's observational skills, but could also be extended (possibly when he goes Vollstandig) to him actually analysing an enemy's momentum .etc. to allow him to effortlessly predict their attacks and defenses (it would make sense if he could do this if he's a robot). If this is the case, I'm willing to bet that BG9 will defeat Soifong, and will be defeated by Hisagi's Bankai; I'm basing this off something he said to Findor Carias, in that his Kazashini's trajectory is hard to predict. If his Bankai follows suit, it may be enough to counter BG9's abilities!!!
    i think you are wrong in one point: from the moment a hollow becomes a hollow it already aquires its characteristic powers, freshly formed hollows that havent eaten anyone yet like orihimes brother already had a hollow name and special traits, so its more like the hollowification itself awakens stuff (but perhaps not everything), and the rest of the hollow evolution chain is more like power-ups.
    also remember that non-menos hollows can become arrancar as well, so the fusion is not required for a hollow zanpakuto to be created.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the Quincy stealing bankais is weird, considering their whole Quincy pride and "purity" which they believe in. Someone like them that hate Shinigami would use shinigami powers to defeat the shinigamis they are disgusted with?
    It's almost like admitting their fear of shinigami.

I dunno, it doesnt seem "Quincy-like" to me. Then again, they are more twisted than Aizen himself according to Shutara.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Bambietta's epithet "E" stands for "Emotion" (not "Explosion" as some have predicted)...You heard it here first!!!!!

She amplifies the destruction she causes with her emotions; when she becomes sad her attacks can tear through multiple walls, when she becomes angry she unleashes enough power to completely level buildings!!! Her power is sort of opposite to Orihime's (and probably on the same level), which could possibly mean that they're both destined to fight (i.e. Bambietta will wipe the floor with Shinji and Komamura, after which she'll face Orihime when she returns from Hueco Mundo)!!!!!

Orihime will need to use Tsubika to defeat Bambietta, of course!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5