Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Which team wins?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team 15 (Äs Nödt, Renji Abarai, Moe Shishigawara)

12 52.17%
  • Team 16 (Kūgo Ginjō, Hiyori Sarugaki, Yukio Hans Vorarlberna)

11 47.83%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Tournament Round 2: Team 15 vs Team 16

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Tournament Round 2: Team 15 vs Team 16

Don't forget to read the rules first before you proceed. You can click on character names below pictures to go to their Bleach wiki article for more information. This is a team fight, characters in the same team help each other against the other team.

ROUND 2

Welcome to the Round 2 of team fights of the second Bleach Tournament!
    Here are the contestants who will battle against each other to advance to the next round in the team bracket:

TEAM 15
    TEAM 16

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Tournament Round 2: Team 15 vs Team 16

Wow, that's next tricky battle.

Team 15:
    As Nodt- fearsome ability, literally
    Renji- not really big player but still strong
    Moe- If someone used ability on him he wouldn't do anything. He is weak.

Team 16:
    Ginjo- someone more or less equal to Ichigo. Someone who was considered so dangerous, that had to be monitored by SS. Has Hollow and Shinigami powers, just like Fullbring. Well, now he is like... dead, but powers should stay within him. Looking at Ichigo's fight, Ginjo would be more or less able to handle As Nodt because of his Hollow powers, which means super speed and power. Also, he now has Getsuga etc.
    Hiyori- Shinji's sidekick, very strong VC level. Could take Bankai Renji with her Mask on I think. Could handle Hollowfied Ichigo, is Renji stronger than that?
    Yukio- set alternate dimensions for everyone so fights will be 1v1.

As Nodt vs Ginjou- despite all the hype from Byakuya fans, I think Ginjou
    Renji vs Hiyori- Hiyori IMO. Because he doesn't have new bankai yet, and his old bankai isn't really that strong.
    Yukio vs Moe- Yukio allll the way. Then he can help the others.

So my vote goes to Team 16.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Wild Card of team 16 is Yukio, Simply Trap As Nodt in a pocket Dimension, then they can gang up on the rest of the two.
    Shishigawara can be slashed in two by Both Hiyori or Ginjo,
    Renji will be tough and give a fight but Both Hiyori and Ginjo can beat him , specially Ginjo with his powers can mop the floor with him.

Now only remains As Nodt, Mechanical traps can be used in the dimension of Yukio till As Nodt run out of Chakra Reiatsu w/e is fueling him and then he can be easily killed

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd favour Team 16 for this one. Yukio should easily outclass Moe if they come to battle. I'd favour Hinamori over Renji should it come down to the two of them. And Ginjo should at the very least be able to hold his own against As Nodt, even if he wouldn't be favoured for the outcome. In terms of a team battle, Yukio's ability is the factor that gives Team 16 the advantage. He could easily manipulate the battles to favour his team. Simply limit As Nodt while Renji and Moe are brought down, then used the combined forces of Team 16 to execute him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with what's being said about Yukio's ability. As Nodt wouldn't even be able to use his spikes against anyone if he's trapped inside IMD. Moe is irrelevant which leaves Renji to face off against Ginjo, Hiyori, and Yukio, which really wouldn't turn out in his favor. After him it'd be As Nodt's turn which would end the same way since he cannot steal Ginjo's bankai.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xXAshisogiJizoXx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Frankly, I don't buy into the haxness of Yukio; never felt that his trapping was inescapable, everyone was willing or unexpecting of it. But hey. Not to mention the collapse that was meant to kill both Jackie and Renji for not fighting to the death failed, and killed neither of them. Jackie may have made it seem like she died, but she in fact lived.

Moe did hold off Ginjo for some point, and if he does get in a hit, don't see why Yukio should be able to push through it, but would agree he would have a very hard time doing that. Renji and Hiyori should be very close (though in a few chapters time, this should change with Renji's zero squad boost). His bankai should even out the boost she gets from her mask. But Renji's range and versatility should give him the edge in the end. As shouldn't have any issue against Kugo, his spikes were fast enough to catch Byakuya, no way Kugo can avoid them for long, and he probably won't last as long against the fear effect either. Plus, As still has blut vene strong enough to resist shikai attacks from sebonzakura, so if he is pressured, he can take it.

Tricky fight still though. Gonna wait before voting.
    Not Perfect is GOoD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

One question. Is the tournament using the Ginjo that he had stolen Ichigo's powers or the one prior to that? If the former then Ginjo literally embarrasses the opposition all by himself similar to Aizen destroying Urahara, Isshin & Yoruichi during the fake KKT arc but if the latter, things become a little complex & either team could be victorious however we still have Yukio who could transport his opponents in a realm in which he is near unstoppable & only opposed his own actions or by beings who transcend his power.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we use Ginjou who fought against Ichigo after stealing his Fullbring and evolving.

I agree with Duniak. This Ginjou is just damn strong. If Yukio traps As Nodt for some time in his World, then Team 16 can comfortably take down Renji and Shishigawara. Even theough Shishigavara's ability is a bit tricky, but he isn't fast enough to protect himself from Ginjou who in his base managed to be more or less on equal terms with Shikai Ichigo and that's a damn feat. And if he goes Bankai, then it's and end for everyone. And As Nodt on his own won't be able to do anything, since he would be against a person rowly on the level that can take individually one or two Captains and also who is teamed up with one Vaizrd and Yukio, so I don't see any way for As Nodt here.

I do think that Team 16 should take this one.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    One question. Is the tournament using the Ginjo that he had stolen Ichigo's powers or the one prior to that? If the former then Ginjo literally embarrasses the opposition all by himself similar to Aizen destroying Urahara, Isshin & Yoruichi during the fake KKT arc but if the latter, things become a little complex & either team could be victorious however we still have Yukio who could transport his opponents in a realm in which he is near unstoppable & only opposed his own actions or by beings who transcend his power.
    Pretty sure the former, as we should look at how he is strong NOW. We can't take into account abilities that weren't shown, so we should take into account everything we saw so far IMO. And this is his power already.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    One question. Is the tournament using the Ginjo that he had stolen Ichigo's powers or the one prior to that?
    I added it to the rules, they don't have Ichigo's stolen powers. Sternritter can't use stolen bankais, I think it's fair not to allow fullbringers to use someone else's power.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    I added it to the rules, they don't have Ichigo's stolen powers. Sternritter can't use stolen bankais, I think it's fair not to allow fullbringers to use someone else's power.
    It's already their power. So if we take Aaroniero into account, he shouldn't be in this tournament in the first place. Every part of his being is stolen. He gained power by stealing it. Fullbringer's boost isn't temporary. It's like taking away Captain's bankai... It's already their own power, so matter of how they got that power shouldn't be problem there.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hollows are kinda different, they eat other hollows, Aaroniero consumed other hollows. In any case, fullbringers can't use Ichigo's powers for the purposes of this tournament.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So this is non Bankai Ginjo then?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    So this is non Bankai Ginjo then?
    If you think stealing Ichigo's fullbring allowed Ginjo to have a bankai. AFAIK it was not confirmed.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Miyagi

I'm assuming it did, but only because Cross of Scaffold was a Fullbring and not a zanpakuto and seeing as how Ginjo gained GT, I can see him gaining a version of Bankai as well. I don't know, I'll unvote until a consensus is reached.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast