Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: most epic/noble fruit?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

most epic/noble fruit?

opinions? i think its marco, blue flames to save everyone on your team and fight with any opponent

makes him look like a paladin, pretty awesome

other ideas?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: most epic/noble fruit?

marco definitely has the best zoan

id say i like enels fruit the best so far

if he hadnt come accross luffy its hard to imagine him being beat

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Most epic/noble fruit, eh? Hmm.

Paramecia:

On this end, I'd say the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi is the most epic of the Paramecia. The ability to repel anything, including intangible objects such as pain? Imagine what else it could repel. The three runner ups after this one is the Ope Ope no Mi, the Gura Gura no Mi, and whatever Issho's fruit is.

Zoan:

TC has already said it, Marco's is the unquestionably (at the moment) the most epic Zoan to have appeared in this series. It's so versatile and showed that in the right hands and when mastered, Zoans are a force to be reckoned with. X Drake's DF is the only runner up. Turns the user into a dinosaur, nothing more to be said.

Logia:

This is where things get interesting and pretty tough. I'd honestly say that it's a three way tie between the Pika Pika no Mi, the Hie Hie no Mi, and the Mera Mera no Mi, with the rest being runner ups because they all have the potential to be epic. Those 3 specifically though... their awesomeness lies within their simplicity.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Uff, for the types I'd go like this:

Zoan:
    Until now it's Marco for me. I mean its a mfing phoenix, how awesome and epic is that? Though I guess we might get a contender once the story arrives at Kaidou. Or Green Bull might be a contender because somehow I have the feeling he's actually gonna be a zoan.

Paramecia:
    Tough one I have to say. Law's fruit seems quite strong and epic imho. Though there were other fruits like Whitebeards fruit that was really epic.

Logia:
    Until now, Kizaru, Ace, Akainu and Aokiji had quite awesome logias that I would all rate rather equal, but with an edge for the photon man Kizaru. I mean he has got a lightsaber, can it actually go any more epic than this?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Zoan: sengoku's hito hito: dabutsu, marco's fruit gives the ultimate defenses, but barely offers any attacking ability, which lead to him doing a lot of flying around and not attacking much, he was forced to watch a number of things helplessly, and could not do lasting damage to most people.

paramecia: perona's horrow horrow no mi, bonney's aging fruit or kuma's nikyu nikyu (we don't know enough about the last two)

logia: yami yami no mi; totally unbeatable if truly mastered, can spit projectiles with force for attack, swallow attacks for defense, and disable, attract or repel for support purposes. It's ridiculous if it turns out anyone can absorb other powers as well with this.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    Zoan:

TC has already said it, Marco's is the unquestionably (at the moment) the most epic Zoan to have appeared in this series. It's so versatile and showed that in the right hands and when mastered, Zoans are a force to be reckoned with. X Drake's DF is the only runner up. Turns the user into a dinosaur, nothing more to be said.
    Sengoku is not that bad either. I feel like people forget he's in the zoan camp as well.

When it comes to nobility, you can't oversee gold. And there aren't a lot of things that are more epic than a giant gold statue that blasts people away with shockwaves.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Sengoku is not that bad either. I feel like people forget he's in the zoan camp as well.

When it comes to nobility, you can't oversee gold. And there aren't a lot of things that are more epic than a giant gold statue that blasts people away with shockwaves.
    I didn't forget. I had considered him, but I wasn't all that impressed with his showing. Marco's fruit seems to have more going for it at the moment. Sengoku probably has more abilities as well, but what he has shown was pretty lackluster(ironic considering he's gold). Plus, I find gold overrated. I'm more of a silver man.
    Last edited by eefrit; July 06, 2013 at 09:23 AM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

A noble fruit? I do not understand the term . It is to help your comrades? Fly like a gas? x)

About Epic, Buggy makes his fruit epic by himself

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BetaRuler's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@ eefrit
    That IRONIC joke made me giggle XD

Hie Hie no Mi has made quite a noble show of itself, it almost makes Aokiji look invincible.

In a way, it's the opposite to the topic but I was disappointed by the Bomu Bomu no Mi from Mr 5, when I first heard of such a fruit back when I was reading one piece, I thought his powers were gonna be SUPER awesome but he kinda became a cannon fodder character! Kinda the same with Kilo Kilo no Mi.

I also think some powers like the Doru Doru no Mi fruit have proven to be pretty awesome, Mr 3 became useful on so many occasions.

Plus the powers that the Kage Kage no Mi possessed show quite a lot of room for more improvement...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    marco definitely has the best zoan

id say i like enels fruit the best so far

if he hadnt come accross luffy its hard to imagine him being beat
    yes, but I'm sure plenty of haki users could have fought with enel.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Marco's fruit serves him well as it regrows his body, and is good for posing. No wonder it's popular. But strong? No. Most of his skills comes from attacking with his claws which actually isn't anything special to bird fruits. And they've been enhanced by Busoushoku... The best Zoan seen so far is Sengoku's Hito Hito no Mi, Modell Daibutsu as Sengoku knocked Luffy out of his Gear 3 Fuusen and has some sort of other shockwave power.

Paramecia depends on what may still come. Ope Ope no Mi, Gura Gura no Mi, Niku Niku no Mi were all pretty epic and strong and perfect examples of what an ability user may become if the powers are trained. Still, I'd like to take a look at the Bari Bari no Mi's potential and find out more about Isshou's ability.

Logia... The "original" three admirals' fruits were all pretty epic. They made most of the other logia users look like pure amateurs including Smoker.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The lightning fruit is the best logia for me. It's the closest to a god-like ability in one piece.

You know, I'm not too keen on the earthquake fruit. It's far too simple and doesn't seem to require much effort to use a large portion of its power. Any greenhorn with its ability can just go ''HULK SMASH!'', sit back and watch as everything is destroyed. It's powerful by default without very many levels to it. Something like the OP OP no mi is what I would call epic because it's creative, doesn't make the user insta-powerful and still has huge progressive potential.
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    yes, but I'm sure plenty of haki users could have fought with enel.
    sure, but haki doesnt make them lightning proof, they would have to get up close and personal

and enel could fight from distance

luffys rubber was just an excellent matchup

now i admit enell wasnt attacking with haki

but his mantra or observation haki was pretty good

but the question was about the fruit not enel himself

that fruit in the proper hands would be awesome

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Marco's DF for sure . I fell in love with it since the 1st time i saw it . It's a pretty unique DF , i haven't found another one that fascinated me like his one

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

In terms of Epicness...

Zoan:
    Mythical Zoan: Hito Hito Fruit: Buddha Model eaten by Sengoku was pretty amazing for me. Although Oda underlines in the databooks Mythical Zoan's are a more exclusive version than the Standard Zoan.

Logia:
    Pika Pika Fruit (Light) eaten by Admiral Borsalino.
    I'm sorry but Kizaru on Sabaody makes what is one of the best collection of 5 episodes I've seen anime.
    Where he walks around the island and toys with the lives of 6 Supernovas? Kicks ass non-stop, in the war kicks ass, honestly he's one of the strongest in the series hands down.
    Speed of Light is the fastest thing in the series too. Speed of Lightning being 2nd only accessed by Enel.

Paramecia:
    Nikyu Nikyu no Mi.
    Bartholomew Kuma was an amazing fighter. That scene when he fights Zoro at Thriller Bark is one of the few moments where the series is more enjoyable in anime. In fact, I think his power are just better in anime.
    The way he teleports and can send other people places far away too is too beast.

However, I have my eyes peeled for Doflamingo's DF, Admiral Issho's DF and Hawkins's DF.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast