Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Discussion/ 49 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Discussion/ 49 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TitaNick View Post
    Nice! Better stick this in an Annie thread or something if there's one, before this chapter thread gets archived We might need it later haha.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Except that I think Annie's only got a few skinless areas and isn't close to being as skinless as Bertolt, that's a great analysis. I hope you'll paste your post to another thread and do Reiner too.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TitaNick's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kannazuki View Post
    Except that I think Annie's only got a few skinless areas and isn't close to being as skinless as Bertolt, that's a great analysis. I hope you'll paste your post to another thread and do Reiner too.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I started it last night.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

That was some analysis O: And I don't really think that shifters really need sunlight for their power. Considering that Ymir fought at night?(it was night right? lulz) And Annie must be on some kind of steroids or a 24*7 adrenaline rush. How the hell did she keep that up !? And Eren lost his stamina after missing around 3 punches and landing one. And Annie frigging demolished his jaw. >:| Pisses me off sometimes how its tipped against them so much and we know so little. And I don't think Titans are completely dependent on sunlight either( the normal ones) The wall titan should've been there for around a 100 years without any sunlight and he looks 'alive' at the least. :/

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TitaNick's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sooryan59alph View Post
    >:| Pisses me off sometimes how its tipped against them so much and we know so little.
    Just because Eren can turn into a super muscly, extra-toothy and Spock-eared titan doesn't mean he's going to be an expert by his, what, third time doing it? He's actually progressed remarkably fast when you consider that within a single day he went from somewhere south of "HULK SMASH!" to moving rocks around like a towering, naked feng shui consultant.

And I don't think Titans are completely dependent on sunlight either( the normal ones) The wall titan should've been there for around a 100 years without any sunlight and he looks 'alive' at the least. :/
    There's alive, and there's dormant. I think the real lesson in Sawney and Bean's (ew, the real (or mythological) Sawney Bean was a freak) "napping" is that they don't have an internal body clock.

Actually, I'm starting to think all the regular titans are just meat robots (possibly programmed, possibly remote-controlled, possibly both), and the shifters are able to summon personalized "meat-mechs" ...

"Fleshbots?" "Bare-assed brawlers?"
    Last edited by TitaNick; September 05, 2013 at 06:15 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

And I don't think Titans are completely dependent on sunlight either( the normal ones) The wall titan should've been there for around a 100 years without any sunlight and he looks 'alive' at the least. :/
    I kind of think, that only the 'new' Titans are able to be active without sunlight. When the Ape Titan (presumably) transformed Connies Village, the 'spawned' Titans were able to walk at Night.

Im beginning to think that the original Humans are getting dissolved in the Neck of the Titans (because, if someone can forcefully transform humans to Titans, thats where the original Bodys would be...) , fueling them for whatever time it takes and after that they depent on sunlight.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TitaNick View Post
    Just because Eren can turn into a super muscly, extra-toothy and Spock-eared titan doesn't mean he's going to be an expert by his, what, third time doing it? He's actually progressed remarkably fast when you consider that within a single day he went from somewhere south of "HULK SMASH!" to moving rocks around like a towering, naked feng shui consultant.

There's alive, and there's dormant. I think the real lesson in Sawney and Bean's (ew, the real (or mythological) Sawney Bean was a freak) "napping" is that they don't have an internal body clock.

Actually, I'm starting to think all the regular titans are just meat robots (possibly programmed, possibly remote-controlled, possibly both), and the shifters are able to summon personalized "meat-mechs" ...

"Fleshbots?" "Bare-assed brawlers?"
    I guess you're right huh. Although Eren is making remarkable progress, there's just not enough time. I think he should go with Reiner and learn all he can about his power and then go Kratos on em all and walk back home. :P I so want to see Eren(yes specifically him)kill D:

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Its the fact that once the titan dies the whole body evaporates away part thats intriguing. I think that they're like batteries charge up on sunlight and spend it at night. But if a person's energy was actually being used to power a titan in the case of shifters, Damn. Annie sure is one hell of a ride O:

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leiatte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 49 is released, and It was incredible.

Thread Closed
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12