Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 96 of 134 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2006

Thread: I have a friend I've never seen, he hides his head inside a dream - Part 4

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I have a friend I've never seen, he hides his head inside a dream - Part 4

No, I meant going overboard with the rule changes in the name of player safety. Adding stricter concussion protocol with having a league representative on every sideline is a good idea. Changing the way the game is played, not so much.

I saw some of it, heard Tony Romo got the wind knocked out of him...

I know you're trolling, but they traded him because they needed the cap-room desperately and it was clear he wasn't going to take less money or sit around and wait for us to find some space for him after cutting him. Better to get something for him than nothing.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The NFL's motives might not exactly be pure, but I understand the spirit of the rules. They are in place for the seam reason chop blocks, clipping, and blocks in the back are illegal. Treating injuries after the fact is not enough. They also need rules to minimize the risk of head injuries. My problem is how inconsistently these penalties are called. There does not seem to be any standards or guideline to calling head shot penalties.

Romo looked more injured than he was. It was silly.

I'm not trolling. Trading Boldin is something Ravens fans should be bitter about. As a fan of another team, it is my duty to talk shit about it. Considering the state of the Ravens receiving corps, I am practically honor bound as a man to make fun of them whenever Boldin has a good game. Cap mismanagement is a terrible reason to fall back on.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    The NFL's motives might not exactly be pure, but I understand the spirit of the rules. They are in place for the seam reason chop blocks, clipping, and blocks in the back are illegal. Treating injuries after the fact is not enough. They also need rules to minimize the risk of head injuries. My problem is how inconsistently these penalties are called. There does not seem to be any standards or guideline to calling head shot penalties.

Romo looked more injured than he was. It was silly.

I'm not trolling. Trading Boldin is something Ravens fans should be bitter about. As a fan of another team, it is my duty to talk shit about it. Considering the state of the Ravens receiving corps, I am practically honor bound as a man to make fun of them whenever Boldin has a good game. Cap mismanagement is a terrible reason to fall back on.
    I don't necessarily disagree with the spirit, but the execution of the rules is quit inconsistent, like you said. Even so, I still think they've gone to far with the rule changes, but that's just me.

Trolling=making fun of. And I think you'd be a little naive to accuse the Ravens of cap mismanagement, not even Bernie from Dundalk would say that when he's drunk and really mean it. You can't afford to keep all of your players, especially after winning the Super Bowl. Ozzie failed to make something out of 2001 with the cap band-aids and that's why the Great Roster Purge happened. I'd like to believe Ozzie swore to himself after that it would never happen again, and that's why he decided to at least get a return on losing Boldin. He wasn't the only player we lost btw...lol

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Go for Muslim women, they tend to be very conservative.
    I'm Catholic

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I'm not sure why you'd want to wait in the first place. It's a nice thought though, I guess.
    Thanks.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

So what if you're Catholic? religions shouldn't stop love.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

How profound!

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha!

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Gary, it was hard as fuck to get the wax off teh gouda. :\ Evil wax is evil.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Just use a paring knife and cut it off.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In honor of Milly I am eating brie with crackers, sour cherry jelly, and a pear.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm drinking juice

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How droll. Is it yummy?

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

It's okay, I'm used to it by now. Only two more days. A lot of the recipes have similar tastes. I prefer the ones blended with avocado or yogurt and banana, since it's a bit more filling and actually feels like a meal.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Just use a paring knife and cut it off.
    Will that work? The other knives lacked strength.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Will that work? The other knives lacked strength.
    Knives lacked strength...?

Maybe you should have an adult do it

Thread Closed
Page 96 of 134 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast