Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Akatsuki has a terrible Hierarchy of Power if Kakashi could woop Obitos ass but not Itachi

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Akatsuki has a terrible Hierarchy of Power if Kakashi could woop Obitos ass but not Itachi

Obitos suppose to be the leader of Akatsuki...he spents all this years training...obtaining a new sharingan...mastering it...getting all the bijuu...getting a rinnegan...and then this dude gets his ass wooped by his friend...who uses the same moves on him from when he was little...and we got to see none of Obitos new powers...

If Kakashi couldn't even touch Itachi how the hell can he stab Obito...wtf?
    Last edited by narutotheory; June 28, 2013 at 07:58 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Akatsuki has a terrible Hierarchy of Power if Kakashi could woop Obitos ass but not Itachi

Spoiler show

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Akatsuki has a terrible Hierarchy of Power if Kakashi could woop Obitos ass but not Itachi

If Obito dies next chapter without pulling something out on Madara I'm going to shit a brick and send that shit in airmail to Kishimotos house.

Tobi/Obito manipulated the crap out of everyone in the Shinobi world...if just goes out like this I will do this, I swear.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Obitos suppose to be the leader of Akatsuki...he spents all this years training...obtaining a new sharingan...mastering it...getting all the bijuu...getting a rinnegan...and then this dude gets his ass wooped by his friend...who uses the same moves on him from when he was little...and we got to see none of Obitos new powers...

No. Stop using the part 1 kakashi because that isn't comparable to part 2 kakashi. That's already an obvious fact.

And we don't know if obito is serious on killing/fighting kakashi. Well, in fact, for me, obito isn't serious at all. He don't want to kill kakashi. As the matter of fact, when obito was hospitalized to Dr. Madara's cave hospital, he wants to be with kakashi and rin, so therefore, their bond is too strong. So just hold your horses until kishi explain that fight.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post

Obito wasn't the leader of Akatsuki he was leader behind the scenes, Nagato was leader and he was ... well you know what he was

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito wasn't the leader, that's already confirmed. I'm honestly not surprised, because I always knew he wasn't the leader and I always told people that he was weaker than Itachi\Nagato. But they didn't believe it until he was revealed to be Obito, and even then some still argued he was stronger than the two.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi being able to beat Tobi but not Itachi does not mean Itachi would beat Tobi. It's all about power/matchup, and Itachi was too good and had Sharingan that allowed him to beat Kakashi and be on par with him. Kakashi has Kamui and apparently, plot that allows him to fight Tobi... although if it was one-on-one in real world, Kakashi would probably lose. Kamui is the only thing that gives Tobi advantage over Itachi, and Kakashi for the most part.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Kakashi being able to beat Tobi but not Itachi does not mean Itachi would beat Tobi. It's all about power/matchup, and Itachi was too good and had Sharingan that allowed him to beat Kakashi and be on par with him. Kakashi has Kamui and apparently, plot that allows him to fight Tobi... although if it was one-on-one in real world, Kakashi would probably lose. Kamui is the only thing that gives Tobi advantage over Itachi, and Kakashi for the most part.
    Actually in this case its all PIS, pure, uncensored plot induced stupidity. Oh dont forget CIS too... Tobi/Obito went from potential monster to a bagpuss.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi wants to portray Itachi is the king!

He let Itachi whooped Nagato's ass
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/551/14

He let Itachi whooped Orochimaru's ass in seconds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oTDIv4ySLE

He let Itachi whooped Deidara's art ass
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-364-13/...apter-359.html

And let Kakashi (whom Itachi fucked up) whooped Obito's ass
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/636/11

Itachi screws everyone...
    Itachi can beat anybody...well maybe except his 'foolish little brother' which he planned lol.
    And he can be considered the 'best actor' by fooling everyone he's a bad guy yet a super hero behind the scene...

heck thanks he's no longer around because if he is in involved in the battlefield now, he may be able to pull an upset and fuck up Madara and even seal the Juubi
    with the Bitch of Totsuka!

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
    Last edited by naruto the best; June 29, 2013 at 03:32 AM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the main problem with readers. If person A beats person B, and person A loses to person C, they automatically think that person B will lose to person C, which doesn't make it necessarily true. Although, this is Itachi we're talking about so I'm gonna let it slide. I think Obito would have a hard time dealing with Itachi. Very hard time. Specially because he was afraid of him.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito is all about Kamui. Obviously Kakashi would do well when he has the "same" power, not to mention they fought in the Kamui dimension which renders Obito's only strong point useless. Kishi thus effectively fodderized Obito. The plot is strong with Kakashi. Case closed.

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed. The case would be different if Kakashi didn't have Kamui. Itachi/Kakashi fight different.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post

Itachi can beat anybody...well maybe except his 'foolish little brother' which he planned lol.
    And he can be considered the 'best actor' by fooling everyone he's a bad guy yet a super hero behind the scene...

heck thanks he's no longer around because if he is in involved in the battlefield now, he may be able to pull an upset and fuck up Madara and even seal the Juubi

Kishi wants to potray itachi as the king?

But kishi already potrayed him as a pawn. He was being used by danzo and the elders simply because he's a pawn.

He let itachi whooped nagato's ass.
    - no. In fact, it was the opposite. Kishi let the readers knows that nagato's caliber as a mindless puppet can be defeated by another ET and two jinchuuriki's of the strongest bijuus of all. Itachi must be lucky for having an immortal body, or else, his head must already gone to his ass when he was hit by shinra tensei.

And I think you can't considered that as a great feat to itachi. He never defeated nagato nor he can defeat nagato.

Its like the same as sakura who defeated the sandaime kazegake as a puppet with just her punch. Now, do you think kishi potrayed sakura as more stronger than sandaime kazekage just because of that? Holly rabbies, blamed sasori for that. And blamed kabuto for what happened to nagato. You sound as it was a great feat to itachi for defeating a mindless nagato.

And no, itachi can't do anything to stop madara nor the juubi. And he's gone now because his role as a protector of the konoha as a loyal soldier/pawn is already done. Kishi just clearly stated that the hokages was the biggest fish of the ET that ever been summoned.

Kishi saved the best for last.

But still, it was your opinion. So holla.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post

but even if itachi is around he will not be able to kick madara's ass,so more with the juubi!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Kishi wants to potray itachi as the king?
    But kishi already potrayed him as a pawn. He was being used by danzo and the elders simply because he's a pawn.
    Yes, as the king of Akatsuki.
    And you’re right about the pawn thing, which Itachi did for the sake of the village though not that justifiable for me because he himself killed his own clan.

He let itachi whooped nagato's ass.
    - no. In fact, it was the opposite. Kishi let the readers knows that nagato's caliber as a mindless puppet can be defeated by another ET and two jinchuuriki's of the strongest bijuus of all. Itachi must be lucky for having an immortal body, or else, his head must already gone to his ass when he was hit by shinra tensei.

And I think you can't considered that as a great feat to itachi. He never defeated nagato nor he can defeat nagato.
    Nagato, even puppetized, was still able to bang Naruto and Bee. Without Itachi, things would have been nasty for them. Without Itachi they wouldn’t be able to break CT. I cannot deny this manga fact even though I wanted Itachi’s ass to be kicked by Nagato at least during that time. But Kishi let Itachi seal Nagato, so yeah I cannot deny that Itachi screwed him.

Its like the same as sakura who defeated the sandaime kazegake as a puppet with just her punch. Now, do you think kishi potrayed sakura as more stronger than sandaime kazekage just because of that? Holly rabbies, blamed sasori for that. And blamed kabuto for what happened to nagato. You sound as it was a great feat to itachi for defeating a mindless nagato.
    Again even when controlled and limited, Nagato still whooped Bee and Naruto’s asses. So at least Itachi deserves some credit. I’m gonna give credit to guys who did good job regardless if I like them or not. Not everyone can do what he did given that condition they were in against Nagato. Also it’s just so childish to compare Sakura vs Sandaime Kazekage and Itachi vs Nagato arguments because obviously the odds and setting were different. And I’m not blaming the two because it wasn’t their faults, only that we have Grandma Chiyo puppetizing Sakura making her evade the adversary’s attacks and Sakura has the strength to break those puppets, plus she was able to find the right antidote as counter to Sasori’s poison…and Nagato just happened to be fired by the Blade of Totsuka but before that he was doing pretty well with his summons, shinra tensei amaterasu, and cornered Bee and Naruto.
    And no, itachi can't do anything to stop madara nor the juubi. And he's gone now because his role as a protector of the konoha as a loyal soldier/pawn is already done. Kishi just clearly stated that the hokages was the biggest fish of the ET that ever been summoned.

Kishi saved the best for last.

But still, it was your opinion. So holla.
    I agree that he’s done with his part. Beating the Juubi and Madara are of course impossible for a single man. Even against Nagato prime for prime he’ll surely have difficulty emerging victorious. I didn’t expect you’ll get serious with my lines about it.
    And any author will as much as possible save the best for the last!
    And yeah I have my opinion, and you have yours, thumbs

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joshuax View Post
    but even if itachi is around he will not be able to kick madara's ass,so more with the juubi!
    just joking lol.
    Last edited by naruto the best; June 29, 2013 at 07:55 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast