Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Who should fight Juubito first?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

    3 10.34%
  • Sasuke

    2 6.90%
  • Madara

    3 10.34%
  • 4 Hokage

    9 31.03%
  • Orochimaru

    0 0%
  • 5 Current Kage

    0 0%
  • All the Rookies

    0 0%
  • Ten-Ten

    7 24.14%
  • Minato

    4 13.79%
  • Kakashi

    1 3.45%
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49

Thread: Who should fight Juubito first?

  1. #31
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    But why would Madara fight him ??? He said something like his Trump card isn't ready yet, so shouldn't he be standing back and buying sometime while all the alliance try to focus on fighting Obito.
    At least he has some thing..... compared to others... ???? Do you think naruto and sasuke and minato and hashriama and 2nd and 3rd hokage is any better than Madara without his Trump card????

    The answer is no.. He is probably stronger than all of them with the exception of Hashirama, but did you see what happen to Hashirama? Jubbito just literally walked through him as if he wasn't there and he got destroyed along with his brother... The only one that can last the longest against juubito now is madara.. Others can jump in but that won't be a fight, that is just a fly going to a swatter.....
    Last edited by jimtors; July 11, 2013 at 12:32 AM.

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    At least he has some thing..... compared to others... ???? Do you think naruto and sasuke and minato and hashriama and 2nd and 3rd hokage is any better than Madara without his Trump card????

    The answer is no.. He is probably stronger than all of them with the exception of Hashirama, but did you see what happen to Hashirama? Jubbito just literally walked through him as if he wasn't there and he got destroyed along with his brother... The only one that can last the longest against juubito now is madara.. Others can jump in but that won't be a fight, that is just a fly going to a swatter.....
    I am not denying that Madara is able to fight him and have a chance against him etc, i am simply saying what will be the reason for Madara to start fighting Juubito

  3. #33
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    I am not denying that Madara is able to fight him and have a chance against him etc, i am simply saying what will be the reason for Madara to start fighting Juubito
    Can't you see, Madara is already planning to fight him.. He is just wary that Juubito will notice his attack before he can even launch it.. If it is not clear to you i will explain....

    As of now, Obito is the Jinchuruki which is not what is supposed to be.... Madara should be the Jinchuruki of the Juubi.. That is why he is going to fight and disable him in order to extract the Juubi and put it in himself... I hope that is a good reason... cause i'm pretty sure of that. (you can still argue though, if you think otherwise)

  4. #34
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    If Obito can 1 shot Hashirama and Tobirama...he could 1 shot any living person in the area right now...
    Logically, but since Obito obviously isn't gonna be allowed to simply massacre everyone and succeed, it'll clearly gonna be the main characters that'll stop him.

  5. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    He's actually not, Marshall truly believes Minato can beat Obito by himself...

    What I would like to see is 4 hokages attack and lose, then Madara decides he will fight Obito by himself. Pulls out his trump card, Obito transform to his final stage and kick Madara ass. Then the current Kages shows up and team up with the Eco Kages, find out obitio's weakness, then they all get their ass kick and seal(edo Kages).

    Naruto and Sasuke finally step in figuring out the weakness and win.
    Yea, the same as you who really believe that sasuke can win/defeat obito.

    Believing that minato can kick obito's ass is more believable than thinking that sasuke can defeat him.

    Sasuke is far too weak. I'm pretty sure sasuke will feel out of place when obito fight naruto or minato and obito don't give him a damn freaking attention.

    ---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Yeah marshall... thats simply brilliant!

    Why waste over a decade on developing the main character if then some side character comes out of the blue and brings the story to its conclusion? Thats like if Goku and Vegeta were unable to beat Buu and suddenly comes Bardock, beats Buu's ass while Goku and Vegeta cheer him on.

    Kishi gets a lot of shit from me nowdays due to his storytelling... but he's not THAT bad... (at least I hope so). Besides, Juubito just fodderized Hashirama + Tobirama, so what chance does Minato stand? Its clear as a day the old Hokages will just be used to hype up Juubito and highlight how dire things are... until on the verge of deafeat Naruto + Sasuke pull off their magical friendship powerup and do some shit equally ridiculous as that dreaded fusion-dance.
    Huh? where was in my post where i stated that minato can defeat obito?

    I just said he'll going to fight obito. What's the problem with that anyway? Well, i know you don't want to see minato fighting with anyone to showcase his powers, but still, i just want to see minato to fight someone who's more powerful to himself.

  6. #36
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    madara plans to control juubito somehow

    he probably has rikudous staff



    notice how in every pic we see of RS witg the juubi he weilds a staff

  7. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    That's not the same thing. From the very beginning of that situation, it was Itachi who took center stage and proclaim that he was gonna stop Kabuto. Sasuke only fought against Kabuto because Itachi was doing that. The current situation isn't one where Minato is taking center stage and having everyone help him stop Obito. He's a secondary character commenting on the battle and assisting Sasuke and Naruto.

    Kishi let Minato do it because it wasn't gonna matter who did it, since he wasn't gonna allow them to succeed. And by that logic, Kakashi should also fight him, since Kakashi and Obito have a connection. Not sure how you can call his power hax when he hasn't down a damn with it.
    So? the hokages even said that they're being brought back to stop the war and to defeat madara. So your point is moot.

    You know what? you're just overreacting. I just said to fight his student to save him and his son. To fight, and just a fight. I just want to see minato's fighting style once again. because I'm so disgusted every time I've seen any uchiha doing their favorite sharingan abilities.

    And no. Minato is already a badass on his normal mode. But by adding the rikudou mode to his arsenal will make him more and more powerful. Well, let see. If juubito will attack naruto,(ofcourse, that's already a damn obvious) then maybe we're all going to witness why kishi decided to give minato the rikudou mode.

  8. #38
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    with the kyuubi chaakra minato is officially thr strongest of the hokages

    he could possibly play a factor in this fight

    it would be cool to see father snd son fighting side by side

  9. #39
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner legacyofitachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    India
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    i think minato should fight obito
    1. the only one who can hit him with rasengan and flying thunder god technique
    2. he can free the demon spirits from obito using contract seal

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    Can't you see, Madara is already planning to fight him.. He is just wary that Juubito will notice his attack before he can even launch it.. If it is not clear to you i will explain....

    As of now, Obito is the Jinchuruki which is not what is supposed to be.... Madara should be the Jinchuruki of the Juubi.. That is why he is going to fight and disable him in order to extract the Juubi and put it in himself... I hope that is a good reason... cause i'm pretty sure of that. (you can still argue though, if you think otherwise)
    And that is precisely the reason i said that he won't start fighting , he'll let others fight and then sneak his ace attack during the Chaos. Before that he has no reason to just simply rush head on and attack Jubito.

  12. #41
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    the question is does the juubi share madaras desore for infinite tsukyomi?

    i doubt it he probably just wants to blow shit up

  13. #42
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    And that is precisely the reason i said that he won't start fighting , he'll let others fight and then sneak his ace attack during the Chaos. Before that he has no reason to just simply rush head on and attack Jubito.
    I told you, Madara will be the on competition there is for Juubito, all the rest are fodders that can jump in ahead of Madara but that won't even be called a fight. Tha'ts why i think Madara will be the first official fight... or proper fight... or just a fight.. the rest are just meh....hahahahahahha

  14. #43
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    I told you, Madara will be the on competition there is for Juubito, all the rest are fodders that can jump in ahead of Madara but that won't even be called a fight. Tha'ts why i think Madara will be the first official fight... or proper fight... or just a fight.. the rest are just meh....hahahahahahha
    will madara try to fight obito or try to control him?

  15. #44
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    will madara try to fight obito or try to control him?
    There's no easy way for Madara to control Juubito now... He must do it the hard way.. the fighting way.. ^__^

  16. #45
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who should fight Juubito first?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    There's no easy way for Madara to control Juubito now... He must do it the hard way.. the fighting way.. ^__^
    im telling you

    he has rikudous staff

    just watch

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts