Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 546 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 546 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    Holy cramola, thats a shock to the system...what's all this "last battle" stuff? Bleach was supposed to last another 9 years or so. This last battle sounds very generalized.
    Unfortunately, this Quincy arc is the last one of the manga as declared by Kubo...Aizen should've been the last, but he cut a deal with the publishers...

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    It is kinda strange. Kubo said this arc would be the longest arc ever, and Yhwach is already planning to conquer the world? Either those 9 days will be extended to another 500 chapters (HM arc did last 1 hour), or he is going to win... And then good guys will fight to take the Soul Society back.
    Well that can still be true....there are just a ton of fights that can be shown...a lot more than during the Arrancar arc...so prepare yourself for another long drawn out battle....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope it doesn't end. He should milk the story till its dry. Explore every backstory, go into detail about lesser known characters. Expand on the skillset of those weve been waiting to see action from. If hes taking a bit of a break, I hope it isn't to wrap the story up in the near future.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

at least there will be 27 One on one battles .... That will be surely some long long 9 days

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Fuusha View Post
    From AnimeNewsNetwork:

Manga creator Tite Kubo will be putting his Bleach series on hiatus from this year's 35th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine to the 40th issue. The manga will return in the 41st issue on September 9 with the beginning of the manga's finale, "Sennen Kessen-Hen - Ketsubetsu-tan." Kubo explained that he is going on hiatus to work on the manga's "last battle." Kubo began the final story arc of the series last year. Kubo has been drawing the manga in the magazine since 2001, and Shueisha will publish the 60th volume next month. Viz Media published the 57th volume in North America last month.
    I think i just died a little inside.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

So when Kubo said the Ice Palace was closer than we think it meant this... I can honestly say I did not see that coming, at least we know how the got inside so easily.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the manga continues with the destruction of Soul Society. Have them stage a first offensive, which ends with Bach taking over the world. This should lead to Isshin and Urahara becoming involved back on Earth, getting Aizen back into the fray in Soul Society and get the remaining Arrancer on board. It would be stupid if they now manage to prevent it in 9 days. It does surprise me that Tite didn't reveal GrimmJow with Chad and Orihime considering the break.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

If you have read the recent chapter open the spoiler if not its your own fault

Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    If you have read the recent chapter open the spoiler if not its your own fault

Spoiler show
    I think Bach just called Uryu and Haschwalt because they were both with him. I don't see Uryu's surname changing.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    I think Bach just called Uryu and Haschwalt because they were both with him. I don't see Uryu's surname changing.
    oh yeah think i got excited there, didn't see the tiny full stop, Forgive me
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

i cant see uryuu being a bad guy wearing that megane and can someone explain why the sereitei disappeared and the ice place took its place ?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Weird way to let off until September. If seretei has 'vanished', how will Shunsui get back?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't think that Ice Palace was on the Dark Side of SS. It's an interesting thing, that's why the used Shadow to get there and got there this fast.
    Now the battle begins and it would be interesting to see, when Ichigo will come in order to save everyone.

Also, if Ice Palace is there and Juha Bach says about regaining the World, then it means that long before Quincy ruled the World and SS was their turf. So it might be that Shinigami came from the Royal Realm or something like that... We might get some interesting revelations a bit later.

Also it seems that Shunsui already met with Isshin and it might be that Isshin will take part in the upcoming War.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    oh yeah think i got excited there, didn't see the tiny full stop, Forgive me
    And a big head of Haschwald in the same panel.

Ok, so if Ichigo comes back with great power, he has to stay in SS. That basically means, that Ichigo can come back SOOOOO damn strong, that him simply being in human world would destroy Soul Balance, just like SS would crumble if not for Soul King. Which is weird IMO. We'll get 2 deities (almost) in one place. Why can't Ichigo go to human world to "balance" Soul King's existence? Is it already that balanced, that such powerful existence can't exist in human world?

So Ice Palace was basically... just there? In a different dimension, but the same place? That's why they couldn't handle extended time? They'd get dragged back to their own dimension?Or were they on the other side of that half of sphere, that SS was?
    Last edited by Duniak; July 17, 2013 at 02:33 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... this chapter pretty much confirmed what I predicted. Ichigo will become the CC by the end of the series and forge a roadmap to peace with the Quincies along with Ishida. Either that, or he becomes the Soul King himself.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

New Reply
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast