Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 546 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 546 Spoiler Discussion

So last fight is up ahead ...

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

What happened to Sereitei ??? If it's vanished then how come scientists were able to stay alive and monitor it ??

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

why were the shinigami in the quincy world? So are the quincy just going to just destroy all the shinigami now?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    why were the shinigami in the quincy world? So are the quincy just going to just destroy all the shinigami now?
    It seems those worlds were overlapped. So the world is back, but people are still there. I wonder what about those, that were unlucky enough to get stuck in a wall... xd

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

So I was wrong about badges after all. Kyoraku gave Ichigo's friends "soul tickets" - holy shit, I can't believe Kubo revived this concept! It was something seen only in the pilot chapter! Kinda disappointing. I would've preferred to see Kyoraku visit Kurosaki's place and talk to Karin and Yuzu, especially since he has done just that, but off-screen.

Nothing even remotely hinting at how Orihime and Chad are preparing for battle, no Urahara, no medallion, no Grimmjow.

The only good part is about the Quincy city replacing Seireitei. Heh heh, Yhwach pulled a Fake Karakura Town on the Soul Society. I guess Schatten Bereich is what that city is called, and bringing it to the Soul Society is a really clever way to ensure Yhwach and his troops won't be pulled back to their home realm all of a sudden. One thing I didn't understand: apparently, Soul Reapers are still there, but dwellings are not? What about those who were indoor when this happened?

I rate this chapter 4/10. Rather boring and disappointing, not something I'd like to see before this overly long hiatus.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    So I was wrong about badges after all. Kyoraku gave Ichigo's friends "soul tickets" - holy shit, I can't believe Kubo revived this concept! It was something seen only in the pilot chapter! Kinda disappointing. I would've preferred to see Kyoraku visit Kurosaki's place and talk to Karin and Yuzu, especially since he has done just that, but off-screen.

Nothing even remotely hinting at how Orihime and Chad are preparing for battle, no Urahara, no medallion, no Grimmjow.

The only good part is about the Quincy city replacing Seireitei. Heh heh, Yhwach pulled a Fake Karakura Town on the Soul Society. I guess Schatten Bereich is what that city is called, and bringing it to the Soul Society is a really clever way to ensure Yhwach and his troops won't be pulled back to their home realm all of a sudden. One thing I didn't understand: apparently, Soul Reapers are still there, but dwellings are not? What about those who were indoor when this happened?

I rate this chapter 4/10. Rather boring and disappointing, not something I'd like to see before this overly long hiatus.
    The bit with Orihime was very touching and special if you ask me. A little bit beyond the usual throwaway entertainment.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

It is kinda strange. Kubo said this arc would be the longest arc ever
    Kubo never said that. He only said it would be the last and that everything that has happened in the manga so far was in preparation for this.

Anyway, this will probably take 100+chapters since there are that many Sternritters for a reason. Expect many fights and all that.

Also LOL when this ends and everyone who hated and bashed cries a river over it... Specially the ones that claim Bleach should have ended with Aizen.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    It seems those worlds were overlapped. So the world is back, but people are still there. I wonder what about those, that were unlucky enough to get stuck in a wall... xd
    Very interesting...I don't think it's a coincidence that the seretei and the ice palace happen to be in the same place actually.....

I theorized a while back that the Soul King and Juhabach were both formed from a Menos that had evolved beyond a Vasto Lordes, became unstable, and split at the microscopic level (i.e. it didn't merely split into 2 Hollows like Starrk/Lilinette); this is what makes them polar opposites to each other...

...However, going off this chapter, I'm going to add to this. Remember when Harribel's fraccion were watching Ichigo and Grimmjow fight, and Apachi said something along the lines of "Grimmjow's distorting the atmosphere"? Forgive me if this sounds a little batshit-crazy, but what if the process of the uber-Menos splitting also affected the area of Hueco Mundo surrounding it?...what if this area of Hueco Mundo also split into 2 opposite dimensions; the Soul Society, and the realm where the Vandenreich reside?...

So in short, my theory is that this uber-Menos became highly unstable due to its massive amount of energy, and it tore not only its own body, but its surrounding environment of Hueco Mundo, into Ying and Yang!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    The bit with Orihime was very touching and special if you ask me. A little bit beyond the usual throwaway entertainment.
    Kubo never said that. He only said it would be the last and that everything that has happened in the manga so far was in preparation for this.
    Anyway, this will probably take 100+chapters since there are that many Sternritters for a reason. Expect many fights and all that.
    Also LOL when this ends and everyone who hated and bashed cries a river over it... Specially the ones that claim Bleach should have ended with Aizen.
    Gimme a break. HM arc didn't even last one day. And how long was it? 200 chapters? About 25 opponents, showcase of all abilities, proper fights. I'm sure Kubo could make 500 chapters out of it. He did say this arc would last damn long (few years?) and it'd be the longest. HM had 200 chapters, this arc has 60? I'm sure there are at least 300 chapters 'til the end.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The building that they're in disappears??? I feel sorry for the poor chaps on who aren't on the ground floor.....or those who are currently taking a dump!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Gimme a break. HM arc didn't even last one day. And how long was it? 200 chapters? About 25 opponents, showcase of all abilities, proper fights. I'm sure Kubo could make 500 chapters out of it. He did say this arc would last damn long (few years?) and it'd be the longest. HM had 200 chapter, this arc has 60? I'm sure there are at least 300 chapters 'til the end.
    Not a chance. Arrancar arc was that long because Japanese readers loved it and sold well. Bleach has lost over 40% of its sales and it's all over the place in the rankings. 300 chapters is wishful thinking. I give it 100, 150 maximum. About two or three years.

If you wanna blame somebody, blame SJ readers and the cancellation of the anime. As for me, I'm glad I got the chance to experience this grat manga week after week, and will be looking forward to Kubo's next work (hopefully a seinen, though I believe he'll retire and go into fashion design or something).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Kubo will return to Zombie Powder after Bleach is over?

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a chance. Arrancar arc was that long because Japanese readers loved it and sold well. Bleach has lost over 40% of its sales and it's all over the place in the rankings. 300 chapters is wishful thinking. I give it 100, 150 maximum. About two or three years.

If you wanna blame somebody, blame SJ readers and the cancellation of the anime. As for me, I'm glad I got the chance to experience this grat manga week after week, and will be looking forward to Kubo's next work (hopefully a seinen, though I believe he'll retire and go into fashion design or something).
    If it has to be the longest one, 300 seems pretty possible. I mean, Kubo can't really rush this manga's ending. Maybe if he made smaller drawings and MORE text he'd make it into 150. After Fullbring arc Bleach already didn't fair well, but Kubo said this arc will be daaaaamn long. I can't really imagine Bleach being in a worse situation than it was back then.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Kubo will return to Zombie Powder after Bleach is over?
    In all honesty, I would prefer him to leave fighting shonen manga altogether. It's such a limited genre; you can barely do anything new.

Imagine a Pupl Fiction-esque seinen manga drawn by Kubo. Maybe something like Cowboy Bebop. Dude loves design, music and style over content anyways; it suits him so much.

I personally would lobe it if he worked on a non-serialized project, like a big-ass graphic novel or something. Anything that gives him full creative freedom for once.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Would anyone else want to see a Gaiden or something to give us more insight into the older generation of Soul Society, or something else that is cannon but set in the times of old, to say the Yama flash backs or maybe a bit further
    Spoiler show

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

In all honesty, I would prefer him to leave fighting shonen manga altogether. It's such a limited genre; you can barely do anything new.

Imagine a Pupl Fiction-esque seinen manga drawn by Kubo. Maybe something like Cowboy Bebop. Dude loves design, music and style over content anyways; it suits him so much.

I personally would lobe it if he worked on a non-serialized project, like a big-ass graphic novel or something. Anything that gives him full creative freedom for once.
    Zombie Powder had already pretty decent build-up, some mysteries to be solved and [whatever he was looking for] to find.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Astray's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    Very interesting...I don't think it's a coincidence that the seretei and the ice palace happen to be in the same place actually.....

I theorized a while back that the Soul King and Juhabach were both formed from a Menos that had evolved beyond a Vasto Lordes, became unstable, and split at the microscopic level (i.e. it didn't merely split into 2 Hollows like Starrk/Lilinette); this is what makes them polar opposites to each other...

...However, going off this chapter, I'm going to add to this. Remember when Harribel's fraccion were watching Ichigo and Grimmjow fight, and Apachi said something along the lines of "Grimmjow's distorting the atmosphere"? Forgive me if this sounds a little batshit-crazy, but what if the process of the uber-Menos splitting also affected the area of Hueco Mundo surrounding it?...what if this area of Hueco Mundo also split into 2 opposite dimensions; the Soul Society, and the realm where the Vandenreich reside?...

So in short, my theory is that this uber-Menos became highly unstable due to its massive amount of energy, and it tore not only its own body, but its surrounding environment of Hueco Mundo, into Ying and Yang!!!
    Drop it with the Vasto Lordes crap, any hollow that obtained a human form was a vasto lorde. So an arrancar in it's released state that still looked human was a vasto lorde and there aren't some hollows waiting in Hueco Mundo that were beyond what we've seen.

In other news the shadow realm makes a whole lot more sense now, probably has something to do with the souls being improperly balanced.

Ignorance is bliss.

New Reply
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast