Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 546 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 546 Discussion / 547 Predictions (Next chapter on 9th September)

I think we can safely say that Rukia will be on her way to unlocking Bankai soon.
    The gravity -reishi training her and renji are doing is going to boost them.

Now I think when ichigo shows up there, he is just going to stroll in, unawares of how hard a time they had breathing in that atmosphere.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Oi, I assume that a lot of people already know this, but Jump is currently publishing a recap of the arc a la Repeat and Reboot while we wait. Might want to know more going here: http://bleachasylum.com/showthread.p...ach-The-Dagger

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    I got the impression that the only reason Byakuya, Rukia, and Renji were taken to the Soul Palace was because they were injured beyond what Unohana could heal.
    It's not completely fanservice. They all have good reason for going. I will say Rukia is a bit harder to explain. The one thing everyone else had in common was that their bankai are either broken or greatly damaged.

Rukia.....there was that one chapter where Kubo showed off her ass. So....I'll give you that.

But let's look at it like this:

What other Vice-Captains were out there that were gravely injured or weren't assumed to be already dead (e.g. Kira)?
    Sasakibe's dead, Omaeda, Isane, Hisagi, Yachiru, Nemu were all apparently fine. Tetsuzaemon's doing alright.

Let's disregard their personal relationships with Ichigo...every other Captain or Vice-Captain was more or less in good shape after the battle.
    And who would have more potential than these highest ranking officers of the Gotei 13? Maybe one of those shinigami Bazz-B beheaded in that one chapter?
    Unohana couldn't heal Rukia or Renji? Shinji could heal them. He is not even 4th Squad. He stabilized them enough for them to talk (at least Rukia). The only person in danger was Byakuya. And if healing him was the only purpose they'd just heal him and throw him out.
    Last edited by Duniak; August 19, 2013 at 01:32 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Unohana couldn't heal Rukia or Renji? Shinji could heal them. He is not even 4th Squad. He stabilized them enough for them to talk (at least Rukia). The only person in danger was Byakuya. And if healing him was the only purpose they'd just heal him and throw him out.
    They're there so that the King can blackmail Ichigo I'm telling you.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    I think we can safely say that Rukia will be on her way to unlocking Bankai soon.
    The gravity -reishi training her and renji are doing is going to boost them.

Now I think when ichigo shows up there, he is just going to stroll in, unawares of how hard a time they had breathing in that atmosphere.
    Speaking of that would t hey have been used to that considering that they're always in contact with ichigo and aizen? Aizen and ichigo would have to tune their reishi down for them to even feel it push them down like that. Aizen and ichigos were so powerful that it just felt like nothing which is odd to train them like that. But who knows, I guess it prepares them to fight stronger opponents not the strongest of opponents. What would be funny is when ichigo walks in there the royal guard falls to the floor from ichigos reishi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    I'd actually like that more than it just being because they're Ichigo's friends (ie main characters who need to get stronger to stay relevant).

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    I'd actually like that more than it just being because they're Ichigo's friends (ie main characters who need to get stronger to stay relevant).
    I think that it's not fanservice this time. Let's hope for the best.

As I said, if it was a fanservice issue they would have taken every captain who lost their bankai (so they could bring Hitsugaya). Also Byakuya, Rukia and Renji are the ones closest to Ichigo. They're perfect.

Kubo has already shown that he is more than capable of pulling off twists like these. Let's have faith.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

That'd explain much. But knowing Ichigo's desire to protect everyone around him, is it neccessary? Juha killed his mother, he doesn't need more reason to kill him. SRs destroyed his second "home", where his friends and people that saved him were. He has a serious grudge against SRs and Juha.

Or... purpose of blackmail would be different. Kyoraku said something about Ichigo not being able to go back. Maybe Soul King will want to keep Ichigo in Royal Realm as Royal Guard? Royal Guard? Pff. As his right hand. He is so unique he can achieve powers completely unachievable (does such word exist?) for anyone else. Ichigo's limit is possibly higher than Soul King. If that thing has a power or limit at all...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there is a gray zone to fan service here..
    What many of us fans really want to see happen, may in fact, be what Kubo had originally planned to begin with.
    This is a very simplistic story, sometimes it surprises us all a lot, but most of the time it's actually more or less predictable, being a shounen manga with a simplistic story level.
    What we want to see, might be easy to spot elements, that Kubo had planned all along.

Wanting to see Ichigo's friends getting stronger is something many of us fans have had almost as long as Bleach has been around, and this is one of such elements as mentioned above.

But then we have this picture, made by Kubo a heck of a long time ago, with Tatsuki in shinigami clothing and having a Zanpaktou.

Heck she even look similar to Ichigo's early artwork, although I can't find that exact picture, I'm sure you can see the similarities though.
    It smells like this was drawn around the very beginning of Bleach, like really early.

It was probably originally intended that Ichigo's remaining friends would eventually also grow powers, although It's rather late in the story.
    Perhaps the reason was that there was too many charecters, and Kubo did choose to focus on Ishida, Orihime and Chad, and draws in the last friends towards the end of the story.

I think it being long, long, long overdue is the fault of it being misinterpreted as fan service, which I seriously doubt it is, it smells like anything but fan service.
    Unless fans made Kubo go back to his original idea, but then would it even be fan service if Kubo had originally planned it?

Tatsuki's picture, and even having Ikkaku become related to Ichigo's other friends as early as post SS arc, pre HM arc, just sounds strikingly much as if it was Kubo's own idea, and not the fans, heck they even watch Ichigo in his shinigami form enter HM, the last major arc.
    It's especially suspicious when Tatsuki in the picture above seem to have been drawn insanely early Bleachs early developments.

Also on another matter, Ichigo seem to be building relations with the most recognized Noble, Byakuya, and the most distanced character to the Noble world, the barbarian Zaraki.

Both seem to be getting a serious powerup, am I the only one seeing this really interesting contrast?
    Two really different characters, who even are rivals, with completely different backgrounds, supporting Ichigo in the coming struggles?
    I mean, it's really interesting, at least I find it to be so.

It almost smells like that it was the whole reason that both Byakuya and Zaraki did fall in the last invasion, in fact, they were the only two aside for Yami-Jii, who did actually fall/loose.
    If anything, this interesting contrast, makes me think that Byakuya is in the Royal Dimension for a very specific reason - to get stronger, like Zaraki is.

The whole thing that Byakuya is a Noble, and the only Noble Captain who did fall in the invasion, makes it all the more relevant for Byakuya to go to the Royal Dimension, imo.
    Last edited by Quantized; August 19, 2013 at 09:31 PM.

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher6 View Post
    Speaking of that would t hey have been used to that considering that they're always in contact with ichigo and aizen? Aizen and ichigo would have to tune their reishi down for them to even feel it push them down like that. Aizen and ichigos were so powerful that it just felt like nothing which is odd to train them like that. But who knows, I guess it prepares them to fight stronger opponents not the strongest of opponents. What would be funny is when ichigo walks in there the royal guard falls to the floor from ichigos reishi.

I think not- Ichigo rarely gives off that much reishi density, and when he does those two have not been around... ULQ- fight for example.
    Ishda commented that it was thick, and during the grimjaww fight, some of the other arrancar commented on how it felt to have two powerful people fighting in the distance.

But ichigo has not given off massive bone crushing reishi that I can remember. Like when the CC - said he did not have time to teach children to breathe.
    or the time ichigo felt kenpachi-

Ichigo seems to spike his reishi levels, but doesnt just emit mad amounts until the actual climax of the fight.
    the closest he came was when he entered his inner world, and learned to breathe from tensa zangetsu, - that was his form of gravity training.
    Renji and rukia were not there for that.

I think when ichigo shows up, he wont be affected by the density, he already can breathe in his inner world bankai mode, so this doesnt seem much different.
    Neither renji or rukia have done that.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that it's not fanservice this time. Let's hope for the best.

As I said, if it was a fanservice issue they would have taken every captain who lost their bankai (so they could bring Hitsugaya). Also Byakuya, Rukia and Renji are the ones closest to Ichigo. They're perfect.

Kubo has already shown that he is more than capable of pulling off twists like these. Let's have faith.
    Well, in Renji's and Byakuya's case their being there makes sense. Bankais are rare and are going to be precious over the coming war, provided a workaround to Bankai theft can be put together. Rukia being there makes less sense, even if she's considered a Bankai potential. It's not like Hisagi got to come up for special training, and of the VCs he always seemed the most capable. Ikkaku has a Bankai that needs fixing too, but he's been left out.

So yeah, like you said, there's got to be more to it. If it was just to make it a bit more interesting by having people there besides Ichigo, Renji and Kon alone would have sufficed. Blackmail would be a good one, so let's see, I suppose.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/518/17
    This image here with the fullbringers implies that they will be fighting in this battle that's about to start. It also implies that ichigo will arrive just in time to keep ss from falling. Though I think we all knew that... I wonder what the main reason was for bringing ichigo to the royal realm. They said it was for a different reason than healing and fixing his sword. It most definitely has to do with the king. In one of the chapters komamura(i think is his name) great grand Dog Father said that the only thing that would change is who's hands the world would be in. I'm guessing that could be alluding to the reason ichigo was brought to the kings realm. Maybe he will inaugurate him as a ruler over ss, hence why the new cc warned ichigos friends. I sincerely doubt it is entirely to how his powers are going to affect the real world because he was in the real world when reaching his Transcedental form. Well he was in kurakura town which was in ss, but I think that counts...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher6 View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/518/17
    This image here with the fullbringers implies that they will be fighting in this battle that's about to start. It also implies that ichigo will arrive just in time to keep ss from falling. Though I think we all knew that... I wonder what the main reason was for bringing ichigo to the royal realm. They said it was for a different reason than healing and fixing his sword. It most definitely has to do with the king. In one of the chapters komamura(i think is his name) great grand Dog Father said that the only thing that would change is who's hands the world would be in. I'm guessing that could be alluding to the reason ichigo was brought to the kings realm. Maybe he will inaugurate him as a ruler over ss, hence why the new cc warned ichigos friends. I sincerely doubt it is entirely to how his powers are going to affect the real world because he was in the real world when reaching his Transcedental form. Well he was in kurakura town which was in ss, but I think that counts...
    does it really counts? it was already established that karakura is the holy ground, so it could very well be more "resistent" then the rest of the world, so if he was in the real world when he used FGT it might have had very bad efects.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Just thinking about where things could go from here...

From the looks of it, Shatten Bereich is now surrounded by a wall and is sealed of in it's own dimensional bubble. As we've seen, the Quincy can move freely between their world and others, but so far it's impossible for other beings. My guess is that despite being situated at the heart of SS, their palace is unreachable by anyone outside, and inescapable by anyone inside. What they've effectively done is trapped the majority of the G13 in their realm.

So if we look at who's where, on the outside we've got Shunsui, the RG, Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, Komamura, and maybe Kensei, Hisagi and Mashiro. On the inside is everyone else. What might happen is that we end up with a Shinigami resistance led by Ukitake fighting with the VR on their own turf (which I don't see going well for the Shinigami at all), whilst the rest band together on the outside and plan for an attack. Maybe the first couple of Yhwach's 9 days will be spent beating down the Shinigami within, capturing the ones he wants and killing the rest, just like in HM. Then he'll turn his attentions to the real threat of the RG and everyone else.
    I was actually thinking that the Quincy palace switched places with the Seireitei.....so the Seireitei is in the Quincy realm, and the Quincy palace has taken the place of the Seireitei. I could see either happening though. Man I thought this break wasn't going to be so bad, but then I realized that theres still two more weeks. It feels like its been months...

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Oi, I assume that a lot of people already know this, but Jump is currently publishing a recap of the arc a la Repeat and Reboot while we wait. Might want to know more going here: http://bleachasylum.com/showthread.p...ach-The-Dagger
    I was looking through these pages and found something EXTREMELY interesting. Apparently Kukaku's relationship with Squad Zero is deeper than it appears, and her missing right arm is related to the Spirit Realm.. That's just a vague teaser in this "recap", but if you think about it....

Hyousube explained that the Ouken is in their "bones" and shows his arm when he said that. What if Kukaku used to be a member of Squad Zero but was thrown out when the Shiba Clan fell, and had to have her arm removed which contained the Ouken? Or maybe the Ouken that Aizen could not find in Soul Society IS her severed arm??!

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    I was looking through these pages and found something EXTREMELY interesting. Apparently Kukaku's relationship with Squad Zero is deeper than it appears, and her missing right arm is related to the Spirit Realm.. That's just a vague teaser in this "recap", but if you think about it....

Hyousube explained that the Ouken is in their "bones" and shows his arm when he said that. What if Kukaku used to be a member of Squad Zero but was thrown out when the Shiba Clan fell, and had to have her arm removed which contained the Ouken? Or maybe the Ouken that Aizen could not find in Soul Society IS her severed arm??!
    Not written by Kubo, written in form of a question, mere speculation. Kuukaku can shoot RGs back from they came from, it's only natural she has some connection with them. The whole basis for that speculation seems wrong to me. Hyousube shows his arm, okay. He says "It's in our bones". Then Shutara, IIRC, says that Aizen wanted to create a living entity. If it's all about some shit in the arm, why create a shinigami from 100,000 souls? Her arm might be somehow related to RGs but I don't think, at least I'm certainly not sure, that Royal Key is connected specifically to bones in only right arm.

New Reply
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast