Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Bleach 546 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 546 Discussion / 547 Predictions (Next chapter on 9th September)

Grimmjow never wore a long jacket. And from what little you can see here http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...32-page-8.html he's got his same short jacket from before. So whoever's on the left of Chad, it's someone else.

I'll actually be kind of irritated if it's Ulquiorra. I didn't really like his death, but I liked his little face heel turn even less, truth be told. I didn't like that "ah, suddenly I understand emotions and I think I vaguely like Orihime" thing that went on before he died. So honestly I'd hate to see that particular character development carried on. I don't think it's him anyway, he was dead as dead can be, but I'm just saying.

...But I guess turning to dust would mean he was the one dead body that Mayuri couldn't scrape up and take off to his lab, so he's the only Espada besides Grimmjow that could possibly be in Hueco Mundo right now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Grimmjow never wore a long jacket. And from what little you can see here http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...32-page-8.html he's got his same short jacket from before. So whoever's on the left of Chad, it's someone else.

I'll actually be kind of irritated if it's Ulquiorra. I didn't really like his death, but I liked his little face heel turn even less, truth be told. I didn't like that "ah, suddenly I understand emotions and I think I vaguely like Orihime" thing that went on before he died. So honestly I'd hate to see that particular character development carried on. I don't think it's him anyway, he was dead as dead can be, but I'm just saying.

...But I guess turning to dust would mean he was the one dead body that Mayuri couldn't scrape up and take off to his lab, so he's the only Espada besides Grimmjow that could possibly be in Hueco Mundo right now.
    The long jacket we see in that last panel with Chad (this one: http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-18.html) might just be a cloak, like the one Chad himself is wearing. The issue is, one of them is Grimmjow, and the other one (because there is at least other guy stainding behind him) is not a Shinigami (we know the whereabouts of everyone, be it at SS or RP or the human world) nor Ginjo, Tsukishima or Kutsuzawa (who are at SS). It's not Starrk either (he's dead), nor Harribel (imprisoned). Let's put ugly evil guys who are obviously dead like Baraggan, Zommari, Szayel, Aaroniero and Yammy out of the way. If anything, those will appear via Kurotsuchi-Frankenstein or something.

So it could be: the Privaron Espada (we never saw them die), the Tres Bestias (pretty anticlimatic since we already saw them), Nnoitra (unlikely), Ulquiorra (very unlikely), or maybe Riruka, Yukio, Shishigawara or Jackie (even though she lost her ability). My money is, sadly, on the Privaron. None of these options make me hard I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Sky Render; September 02, 2013 at 02:37 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as the privaron espada go the only one alive is gantenbaine. Dodorni died fighting the exequias as he made ichigo escape and as far as I can recall the exequias also got to cirucci and did away with her. Gantenbaine was healed by unohana at some point, he appeared alongside chad after being healed for a panel. The ones with chad are most likely 3 bestias IMO. Grmmjow could be there too although I don't know how exactly they would handle him. Aizen controlled him via ass kicking, not words....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    As far as the privaron espada go the only one alive is gantenbaine. Dodorni died fighting the exequias as he made ichigo escape and as far as I can recall the exequias also got to cirucci and did away with her. Gantenbaine was healed by unohana at some point, he appeared alongside chad after being healed for a panel. The ones with chad are most likely 3 bestias IMO. Grmmjow could be there too although I don't know how exactly they would handle him. Aizen controlled him via ass kicking, not words....
    We never saw the Privaron die. All we know is that the Exequias took them, and Rudbornn himself said nothing about "killing" them, only "taking" or "claiming" them. They could be captives for all we know. I always thought they were the bodies in Szayel's lab, since Aizen guessed right when he said it was Szayel who sent the Exequias.

Grimmjow is with them 100% sure. The foul-mouthed Arrancar who had the strenght to off Quilge and who wore a short jacket and rolledúp sleeves and who Ichigo knew can't be anyone but him. Urahara made an arrangement of sorts with him and that's that. He probably can't stand the Quincies and joined the good guys in exchange for, say, a rematch with Ichigo or something.

The Tres Bestias could be likely, although I fail to see the point in not showing their faces. It'd be pretty lame if it was just them.

To be honest, I wouldn't be THAT surprised if it was Ulquiorra. Dude has so many fans that if I was the editor I would be pushing Kubo to bring him back. Part of me wants to see him again, no sense in denying the truth. It would be pretty bad narrative-wise, but whateva. If One Piece can get away without killing a single bad guy and then making them all good in Impel Down then that's fine and dandy...

EDIT: this interview in R&R http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/...olume-2-stage/ displayed the chances of the Espada coming back. Kubo explicitely mentions that Yammy, Baraggan, Ulquiorra, Zommari, Szayel and Aaroniero can't possibly come back. Starrk and Nnoitra are "extremely unlikely" to appear, Harribel was declared to be "unlikely" to appear (yes she showed up anyway), and Grimmjow was declared to be "very likely" to appear.

Kubo was explicit in saying that Ulquiorra "turned to ash", meaning that he is not so keen in bringing him back. He didn't even get a guess. So I guess it's all between Starrk (who Pesche said was dead and whose body we saw disintegrating) and Nnoitra (who looked pretty fuckin dead to me). No Espadas seems to be the most likely scenario.

Of course, it might just be adult Nel.
    Last edited by Sky Render; September 02, 2013 at 03:33 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    We never saw the Privaron die. All we know is that the Exequias took them, and Rudbornn himself said nothing about "killing" them, only "taking" or "claiming" them. They could be captives for all we know. I always thought they were the bodies in Szayel's lab, since Aizen guessed right when he said it was Szayel who sent the Exequias.

Grimmjow is with them 100% sure. The foul-mouthed Arrancar who had the strenght to off Quilge and who wore a short jacket and rolledúp sleeves and who Ichigo knew can't be anyone but him. Urahara made an arrangement of sorts with him and that's that. He probably can't stand the Quincies and joined the good guys in exchange for, say, a rematch with Ichigo or something.

The Tres Bestias could be likely, although I fail to see the point in not showing their faces. It'd be pretty lame if it was just them.

To be honest, I wouldn't be THAT surprised if it was Ulquiorra. Dude has so many fans that if I was the editor I would be pushing Kubo to bring him back. Part of me wants to see him again, no sense in denying the truth. It would be pretty bad narrative-wise, but whateva. If One Piece can get away without killing a single bad guy and then making them all good in Impel Down then that's fine and dandy...
    With dodorni we did see a decent bit of blood when he fought and the exequias did draw their sword on a literally powerless cirucci though. Even if they were spared and taken to grantz' lab I can't imagine their survival possibilities being that high, specially if what mayuri found is them. If they are the bodies which mayuri found then why would they be at HM at all? Mayuri would have taken them with him and turned their probable corpses into a series of horrible experiments.

Grimmjow is definitely working alongside urahara, what I question is whether chad would be able to keep him in check and is physically with him at the moment. He could be off doing something else.

Ulquiorra is one of the few character's of whom we actually see a complete death with no ground for doubt though. Ulquiorra, unless resurrected, is dead. Orihime could potentially bring him back from the dead but I don't think kubo is taking that road just yet.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Aonsaithya's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ulquiorra is one of the few character's of whom we actually see a complete death with no ground for doubt though. Ulquiorra, unless resurrected, is dead. Orihime could potentially bring him back from the dead but I don't think kubo is taking that road just yet.
    While he did turn to dust, I'm not sure what happened to the horn Ichigonator cut off during the fight. Did it disintegrate when he died, or is it still lying around on the top of Los Nachos?
    Disbelief, Despair & Hatred.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post

EDIT: this interview in R&R http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/...olume-2-stage/ displayed the chances of the Espada coming back. Kubo explicitely mentions that Yammy, Baraggan, Ulquiorra, Zommari, Szayel and Aaroniero can't possibly come back. Starrk and Nnoitra are "extremely unlikely" to appear, Harribel was declared to be "unlikely" to appear (yes she showed up anyway), and Grimmjow was declared to be "very likely" to appear.

Kubo was explicit in saying that Ulquiorra "turned to ash", meaning that he is not so keen in bringing him back. He didn't even get a guess. So I guess it's all between Starrk (who Pesche said was dead and whose body we saw disintegrating) and Nnoitra (who looked pretty fuckin dead to me). No Espadas seems to be the most likely scenario.

Of course, it might just be adult Nel.
    Spoiler show

Here,Rudborn draws his blade out,This action suggests that he's going to kill her,doesn't it? Besides Rudborn is an executioner,Why else would he come there other than to execute her? I don't think that he'd just capture and imprison her.
    Also Cirruci got shot through her Saketsu by Uryuu so she'll be even more weaker than she was,before she was shot.
    Spoiler show

It's ok to assume that she's dead i guess.Rudborn approached Dordoni before Cirruci so he might've killed him too.

And about Stark
    Spoiler show

This was the last time we saw him and his body doesn't look like it's disintegrating.Pesche did say that Starkk is dead but he might be alive.Nnoitra was in a similar condition as Starkk was in.Both of them could be alive :/ Else there will not be any great hollow force unless Kubo brings new Espada level arrancar/VL to the plot.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

There is always the possibility that it's just some Numeros or Privaron we haven't seen yet. That would be rather pointless though, since anyone not strong enough to be a ranked Espada won't be of much use with all the big superpowers stepping into the fray. But aside from Grimmjow, I can't think of any Espada who could plausibly be alive, except Harribel, who's obviously locked up and Nel if she gets restored. It's possible that Urahara used the Magic of Science to give her her old form back, or even allow her to switch between adult and child at will.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I also think that Starrk is still alive. We saw much more bigger wounds than the one, Starrk suffered from Shunsui. He is the #1, I doubt that one swordslash can kill him.
    Starrk was always the lazy and quiet one, who hated trouble. I think that he is somewhere out there in HM, lying around and sleeping.

When the Espadas arrived at fake KT, Barragan claimed instantly the place as the king, without Starrk even bothering. He isnt the type to rule over HM, so he left the seat to Halibel.. Thats my suggestion!

Now to Nnoitra.. As long as we dont know why the chick from the Royal Guard looks so similar to him, I doubt that he is alive..

But on the other side, HM force only with Halibel, Grimmjaw and Nel would be too weak
    He and Starrk were my favorite Espadas, so I hope that they will celebrate a comeback, but according to Kubo, its unfortunately extremely unlikely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

The Arrancar that Urahara made a deal with is "Grimmjow". Irregardless of whether he was wearing a long or short jacket (SMH), he said "Kurosaki" in frustration and Grimmjow is the only one that addresses Ichigo in that manner. Yammy, Ulquiorra and whoever else, always says his full first and last name (or reverse in Japanese) as far as the villains go.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

No one's saying that's not Grimmjow. In fact, I think it goes without saying that it was Grimmjow. The question is - who else is there? Because whoever it is, Kubo's keeping them hidden, which he wouldn't do if it were just the Tres Cifras again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I don't think anyone else is there.

But if there is, I'm going to say it's Ryuuken or someone we've never seen before.
    Because I'm edgy like that.

New Reply
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24