Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

24 24.74%
  • Good

35 36.08%
  • Meh.

31 31.96%
  • Bad

5 5.15%
  • Awful

2 2.06%
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 639 Discussions / 640 Predictions

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 639 Discussions / 640 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ermac View Post
    This chapter was a sprawling, incoherent mess and I had no idea what was happening for most of it.
    I felt the same way at first...and then I realized...this isn't Naruto anymore...it's Bleach 2.0, or Kishi's version of Bleach because the power levels are like off scale now.

"SPRAWLING INCOHERENT MESS" - That defines bleach in 3 simple words.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The power level is the same as before. It's just Juubi's brute strength in a concentrated jutsu. The black stuff Obito controls most likely is made out of the same stuff the bijuudama is made off. Nothing really new there.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling Naruto and Sasuke will be sent to the other dimension so Juubito has insurance that the Hokages can't go all out. While in the other dimension Kakashi will use the last of his energy to get them out of the genjutsu (that Juubito has already put them in) and send them home.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx
    Like this? Only difference being that it's one opponent and Minato using Rasengan instead of sticking to kunai slashs. It wouldn't surprise if it turns out that he also used this against the Iwa ninjas.
    Exactly that. But with Rasengan. He just warps around Obito hitting in every nook and cranny on his body, thousands of strikes in seconds, making random trajectory changes so that he can't predict which kunai he's gonna hop out of.

*shrugs* It's what I'd do atleast.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Kinda weird that Madara taught Tobi the seals to become the jin if Madara's plan was to be resurrected and do it himself. Why was he so sure that somebody else would resurrect him properly? Either way, I don't think 'jinchuuriki-no-jutsu' was on Madara's list of things to teach Obito... it's very possible Tobi went out of his way to learn it himself and never had any intention to resurrect Madara. Maybe "Rinne Tensei was meant for me" was literally just that- Nagato was supposed to use it on Tobi in the event he died for realz, I guess. Again though, not sure where these high expectations about being rezzed come from.
    TBH I wasn't at all surprised Obito knew it. The way I see it, he was probably the one that taught Na& Konan how to seal the tailed beasts into the mazo statue to begin with, who may have then showed it to the other members. Unfortunately I couldn' tfind the older chapters online, but Obito's sign reminded me of the sealing rituals Akatskuki used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvm_PMVooWk

Over time, Obito woudl have needed to know more about jinchuuriki since he was charged with tracking them down and returning them to Gedo Mazo. If anything I'd say it was Madara's gamble... though maybe uit wasn't a huge gamble since he really didn't have much of a choice. Well, other than to move on with his life. and we all know... that would never happen. Madara is the most immature, petulant 100 year old person in the manga. ANd that's saying something.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Naruto and hope doesn't fit quite well in my opinion, lol. Not the Naruto these days. You are right, he should/can do better but he is not. It really felt like the fight against Edo Nagato and Itachi, where he went WTF-mode against Amaterasu and got stomped by Nagato.

This happened several times (to put it modest) now. This just tells me that Naruto is not consistent in battle. He has huge problems to fight constantly at a certain level.

We all know he will shine again, but that will not disprove my point.
    It's sickening because Kishi is basically downgrading Naruto far below what he was even at the start of Part I. Seems fighting like a dumbass started when he joined the war, and his performance against Pain was disregarded.

I think the problem is that Naruto acts dumb on purpose because he knows he'd dominate, which would bore him. Naruto's the Aizen of Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Kinda weird that Madara taught Tobi the seals to become the jin if Madara's plan was to be resurrected and do it himself. Why was he so sure that somebody else would resurrect him properly? Either way, I don't think 'jinchuuriki-no-jutsu' was on Madara's list of things to teach Obito... it's very possible Tobi went out of his way to learn it himself and never had any intention to resurrect Madara. Maybe "Rinne Tensei was meant for me" was literally just that- Nagato was supposed to use it on Tobi in the event he died for realz, I guess. Again though, not sure where these high expectations about being rezzed come from.
    I'm not sure if Madara taught Tobi the seals. It looks like Tobi only did one seal, and with the Rinnegan it's not hard to think he can seal even the Juubi in himself.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    The power level is the same as before. It's just Juubi's brute strength in a concentrated jutsu. The black stuff Obito controls most likely is made out of the same stuff the bijuudama is made off. Nothing really new there.
    Well a Bijudama is just pure chakra, this is a combination of 4 or more elements according to Hiruzen.

Obito's jutsu is faster working than Jinton, but basically disintegrates things in the same manner and it itself is a solid object. IMO, to me, whatever this thing is, it operates like a combination of Jinton and Amaterasu.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Well a Bijudama is just pure chakra, this is a combination of 4 or more elements according to Hiruzen.

Obito's jutsu is faster working than Jinton, but basically disintegrates things in the same manner and it itself is a solid object. IMO, to me, whatever this thing is, it operates like a combination of Jinton and Amaterasu.
    Maybe that's what the Juubi's Bijuudama/pure chakra is like. Wasn't it essentially the earth or its energy or something? (I should look up things more often before I make a post) Could be that this is what it looks in jutsu form.
    Anyway, my initial point was that the power scale didn't suddenly go WOOP up there into the sky. Keep in mind, it's the Juubi's jinchuuriki. There is nothing more powerful.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey i've got a question. What ever happened to that ninja dude that raps? I don't think i've seen him for like the last 30 chapters.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Hey i've got a question. What ever happened to that ninja dude that raps? I don't think i've seen him for like the last 30 chapters.
    We saw him last week, but yeah......he's way too irrelevant. You'd think the Raikage's bodyguard, a jinchuuriki, would do more than just sit around.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

My goodness, what a mess!
    Obito is a beast of the battlefield but I'm annoyed that Naruto is once again being nerfed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To be fair he made a cameo last chapter, when the 8 tails told Bee that this wasn't Majin Bu... erm... the Jinchuuriki's final form. So we've got yet another transformation coming. Can't wait.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Fodder. He fulfilled his purpose and is completely irrelevant now. Not that I care much about him, I actually never liked him. He was shown powerful when he was relevant for the plot. The instant Naruto gained control of the Kyuubi's chakra, he pretty much became useless. And we are talking about a perfect Jinchuuriki, lol. It's sad for Bee fans though. I would be really pissed.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    how did Naruto make Sasuke look dumb last chapter? Naruto had information that Sasuke didn't have thanks to his experience fighting against Nagato, as well as Kyuubi's chakra. Don't kid yourselves, neither made each other look dumb. Naruto shared information that Sasuke didn't have, and Sasuke pointed out Naruto shouldn't be so sentimental.
    You cant post something without critics lol, i agree with what you state, one pointed out one thing, the other something else, it wasnt as much as Naruto making him look dumb, it was more like a i school you, you school me kindda thing.

Oh and by the way i dont kid myself it was just a comment

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bruhmouzone's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    It has not been foreshadowed that he's going to be the sole person to stop the war. It's been foreshadowed that he wants to be the person to change the world his own way. This isn't about the war but the future of world, Sasuke wants to correct the mistakes of the past, starting by killing the Biju or so it seems.

And I really don't think he's "sick in the head", he's become very rational and calm. He simply has an idea and believe it is the only way to correct things. Sauske's goal isn't fame or power, it's change. And he's going to do whatever he feels necessary to make the changes he wants.

Obito & Sasuke have been scarred by the ninja world and both want to change it in their own way. This resembles his interaction with Kabuto about revenge on the hidden leaf
    Spoiler show

He already said he wants to be Hokage, and it seems like he's already acting like he is...I doubt he's after Naruto's life or any depraved plan. Seems like he's gonna try to create a new system to prevent the type of corruption that scarred him and in doing so he's denying Obito's nefarious plot and attempt to kill Naruto.

Spoiler show

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast