Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 85

Thread: Taming the Juubi

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    If it is another way around, then whers the tails? If you cant cant controll hte tailed beast power, then you will get tails, one by one and ultimately you will turn into the beast (10 tails in our case). And those marks on his back looks fishy, those magatamas must have some meaning.
    True that I can't find any instance from the manga where Bijjuu controlling the host while maintaining the full human form (with no tails of course), but i implied that from the way he reacted to his name (Unless if it is another psycho act of Obito, like saying who the hell is Obito i am GOD or SO6P etc)

    ---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

    In Case of Naruto, though he maintained human form while Kyyuubi was in control. but he was already in Kyyuubi mode

  2. #17
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Consdering Obito has EMS, Rinnegan, Senju DNA and Mokuton I see no problem in him controlling the Juubi right off the bat.

  3. #18
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lyght's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    United States
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Consdering Obito has EMS, Rinnegan, Senju DNA and Mokuton I see no problem in him controlling the Juubi right off the bat.
    since when does he have ems?

  4. #19
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by lyght View Post
    since when does he have ems?
    Since he has Madara's eye lol... Madara's eye is EMS/Rinnegan.

  5. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Since he has Madara's eye lol... Madara's eye is EMS/Rinnegan.
    He has Madara's eyes ??? You mean rinnengan that were given to Nagato ?

    ---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

    By the way what happened to other rinnengan ???

  6. #21
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    16
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Obito got those eyes through direct eye transfer,He didn't awaken Rinnegan.So he can't use EMS.If Obito can use EMS,Why didn't Nagato show a single MS tech?

  7. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Madara used his EMS technique after having rinnengan, if Madara's rinnengan can grant the user the power of Sharingan / MS /EMS then Both Obito and Nagato should have shown something, or may be its a matter of choice or knowledge. They both not using MS techniques can be because of that they didn't know about it.

  8. #23
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    16
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Nagato wasn't taught about Rinnegan but used it subconciously and later discovered his powers.He could've used MS tech's the same way but Nagato isn't known to use any MS tech.Like i said Madara awakened the Rinnegan but didn't take it from someone else.Obito can't revert back to using MS tech in the same way Kakashi cannot turn off his sharingan i.e use the normal eye,but he can turn off his MS,why? Because he awakened it.

  9. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    That is a valid point that their brain don't have the access to the knowledge that comes with the EMS, Madara was able to use it because in the begining of fight he had his normal EMS and soon he got rinnengan so he has access to powers of both eyes. That makes sense i guess

  10. #25
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Country
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Looks like I was right, doesn't it?

    This basically proves my point. Some of you guys here simply don't reason. When you reason, sometimes you find yourself disagreeing with Kishi. Why? Because at times, there are good reasons to do so. When you don't reason, you'll just be spouting ad hoc justifications. Now that Kishi made the Juubi slightly untamable, I bet some of you guys will do a complete 180 and claim that it made sense all along. Of course now that I've written this, there's no way you'll admit it.

    I still don't completely agree (it seems Obito is under control now.. took him only a minute), but I hope I made my point. It never made sense for Obito to simply absorb the strongest thing in the universe and be able to control it right off the bat.

  11. #26
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Soul Society
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayz0r
    Looks like I was right, doesn't it?
    I think its the other way around - by 638 you thought that Obito ALREADY tamed the Juubi, but only after 640 we witness that he wasn't in control at that time <actually Obito as a jinchuuriki at the beginning looked like Naruto in KM4 or 6-tails when Naruto nor Kyuubi weren't in control, just pure brutal force>

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayz0r
    It never made sense for Obito to simply absorb the strongest thing in the universe and be able to control it right off the bat.
    Yes, it made, it took years for him or Madara to 'prepare' themselves for their plan <at least from the moment we knew that both Madara <and even Kabuto stated the same at some point> wanted to become "Rikudou Sennin" with both Senju and Uchiha genes; not only that, Madara and Obito 'received' Rinnegan on top of the Sharingan <Rinnegan associated with Rikudou Sennin himself> and we already knew that Sharingan can 'tame' a beast <mainly Kyuubi but I don't see a reason why not the rest of the bijuus>>. Just imagine Senju's life force powering up doujutus of that level and I don't see any reason why the Juubi wouldn't be controlled of the bat <and STILL, Kishi portrayed it like the Juubi really isn't good for control when it comes to any other shinobi - even with all those upgrades Obito had trouble to tame it>. And one more thing: someone without Uchiha and Senju's 'powers' probably wouldn't have a chance to tame the Juubi, literally.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

  12. #27
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,979
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayz0r
    Looks like I was right, doesn't it?
    Right about what? Didn't you say that Obito had taken control of the Juubi too quickly? What we were saying (well, I can't speak for everyone. Just myself) was that it makes since that he could control it so fast because he has every tool necessary for said control, and Rikudou Sennin gained control perhaps just as fast. The very same tools that allowed Rikudou Sennin to "control the strongest thing in the universe" are in his employ. We all should've known that Rikudou Sennin's feat would be mirrored by another ninja eventually, so why are you dead set on refusing that logic?

    Even sillier, you knew before the war even started that the plan was to become the Juubi Jinchuuriki and then cast Mugen Tsukuyomi immediately after. What, did you expect Madara to summon the Juubi and then wait a decade to master it's chakra before attempting it? I don't think you did. Or at least I hope not.

    I also love how no one's complaining about Minato becoming a perfect Jinchuuriki the moment he arrives on the battlefield, but Obito's feat is called shenanigans.

  13. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Right about what? Didn't you say that Obito had taken control of the Juubi too quickly? What we were saying (well, I can't speak for everyone. Just myself) was that it makes since that he could control it so fast because he has every tool necessary for said control, and Rikudou Sennin gained control perhaps just as fast. The very same tools that allowed Rikudou Sennin to "control the strongest thing in the universe" are in his employ. We all should've known that Rikudou Sennin's feat would be mirrored by another ninja eventually, so why are you dead set on refusing that logic?

    Even sillier, you knew before the war even started that the plan was to become the Juubi Jinchuuriki and then cast Mugen Tsukuyomi immediately after. What, did you expect Madara to summon the Juubi and then wait a decade to master it's chakra before attempting it? I don't think you did. Or at least I hope not.

    I also love how no one's complaining about Minato becoming a perfect Jinchuuriki the moment he arrives on the battlefield, but Obito's feat is called shenanigans.
    We don't know what goes on in the afterlife so it is hard to speculate. besides half a kyuubi vs the juubi in the state it was is a huge change in chakra to controll.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

  14. #29
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    India
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post

    I also love how no one's complaining about Minato becoming a perfect Jinchuuriki the moment he arrives on the battlefield, but Obito's feat is called shenanigans.
    The kyubi mode is because of the access to chakra

    that very well tells us why minato was able to access it with no hassles


    visit me here

  15. #30
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Taming the Juubi

    Well, if the Jubi is all natural energy, then the Rinnegan should have control of it. Makes sense in my head. haha

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts