Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Taming the Juubi

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Taming the Juubi

The experience gained from controlling the bijuu came from using genjutsu, which neither he nor Madara used on the Juubi. I'm not sure if he's tamed or controlled the Juubi now as much as he's repressing it or holding it down. It's interesting how Tobi came back to control after Juubi was on a rampage in his body.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the 9 tailed beasts were created AFTER the Sage sealed the 10 tails within himself. So the 9 bijuu probably have some form of his personality or sectioned off forms of it within themselves. the Juubi being a non-sentient, being of nature and balance itself it would be apparent thats it easier to control than a bijuu of its human combined offspring

sidenote: Juugo and Yamato will be key in the finale

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Young Lavish View Post
    the 9 tailed beasts were created AFTER the Sage sealed the 10 tails within himself. So the 9 bijuu probably have some form of his personality or sectioned off forms of it within themselves. the Juubi being a non-sentient, being of nature and balance itself it would be apparent thats it easier to control than a bijuu of its human combined offspring

sidenote: Juugo and Yamato will be key in the finale
    Why Yamato ???

And for part of Juubi having no concious in taming the Juubi, i agree with you to some extent, cause all you have to do is to simply over power it and then seal it..

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Why Yamato ???

And for part of Juubi having no concious in taming the Juubi, i agree with you to some extent, cause all you have to do is to simply over power it and then seal it..
    I dont think anybody but the Sage could overpower it though right? Seal it YES if the possess the Rinnegan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    I dont think anybody but the Sage could overpower it though right? Seal it YES if the possess the Rinnegan.
    You're forgetting hashirama. That man can overpower the juubi if he wants to.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    You're forgetting hashirama. That man can overpower the juubi if he wants to.
    But marshall. I don't think he could take the jubi himself. I mean a tailed beast blast from the the jubis first form seemed it it could take out his 10000 armes statue

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

But marshall. I don't think he could take the jubi himself. I mean a tailed beast blast from the the jubis first form seemed it it could take out his 10000 armes statue
    No. As a matter of fact he just did. Remember, hashirama already made the juubi into useless state by restraining its movements, that's includes his tails, hands, legs and the head by his jutsu. If obito didnt sealed the juubi, that juubi were still in the ground while eating some dirt.

And if obito can controlled/tamed the juubi by having .001 percent of hashirama's DNA/power, then you should expect the unexpected of the original source/100%.

And by the way, didn't hashirama slapped the kyubi with his mokuton obedient fist? and yea, the kyubi did became obedient to hashirama. so maybe by using that fist, the juubi would become obedient to hashirama too.

The thing is, hashirama is the only ninja who can fight the juubi head on. Because he had the tools to do so.
    Last edited by marshall313; August 31, 2013 at 12:26 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

No. As a matter of fact he just did. Remember, hashirama already made the juubi into useless state by restraining its movements, that's includes his tails, hands, legs and the head by his jutsu. If obito didnt sealed the juubi, that juubi were still in the ground while eating some dirt.

And if obito can controlled/tamed the juubi by having .001 percent of hashirama's DNA/power, then you should expect the unexpected of the original source/100%.

And by the way, didn't hashirama slapped the kyubi with his mokuton obedient fist? and yea, the kyubi did became obedient to hashirama. so maybe by using that fist, the juubi would become obedient to hashirama too.

The thing is, hashirama is the only ninja who can fight the juubi head on. Because he had the tools to do so.
    Ohh huh. How can i forget that. Dam it Hashi is such a hack. Haha could Madara have controllen it with just his Sharingan?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohh huh. How can i forget that. Dam it Hashi is such a hack. Haha could Madara have controllen it with just his Sharingan?
    I doubt that. Because the juubi itself has its own sharingan+rinnegan eyes. I even had the opinion that the sharingan/rinnegan came from the juubi's eyes. So it's an unacceptable and ridiculous to say that the original source of sharingan/rinnegan CA be defeated by a lower version of that. But still, it's just my opinion.

Well, if hashirama's power/chakra is almost comparable to kurama's full power, then just imagine how powerful the rikudou is.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

When the Mazou first came to life, Madara could have. But not after it transformed - it either seems too powerful or isn't sentient enough to be controlled by genjutsu... or as a natural energy being, it probably can't be controlled. But if the Kyuubi is fully made up of natural energy, then the theory holds no water as the Kyuubi was also controlled by genjutsu.

But Hashirama himself admitted that the Juubi was too strong for him (or was it Tobi after he sealed the Juubi in him?). And this is the Juubi not even remotely close to its full power.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt that. Because the juubi itself has its own sharingan+rinnegan eyes. I even had the opinion that the sharingan/rinnegan came from the juubi's eyes. So it's an unacceptable and ridiculous to say that the original source of sharingan/rinnegan CA be defeated by a lower version of that. But still, it's just my opinion.

Well, if hashirama's power/chakra is almost comparable to kurama's full power, then just imagine how powerful the rikudou is.
    That is true. So maybe Hashi can't control it but subdue it!!! Yess.
    I also thought that the Jubi had a sharingan and Rinnegan!! Haha so im not the only one.

Oh man I thought we talked about this a while ago. Rikudou's power surpasses the moon. haha I bet you he can take Hashirama AND Madara with one hand.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    When the Mazou first came to life, Madara could have. But not after it transformed - it either seems too powerful or isn't sentient enough to be controlled by genjutsu... or as a natural energy being, it probably can't be controlled. But if the Kyuubi is fully made up of natural energy, then the theory holds no water as the Kyuubi was also controlled by genjutsu.

But Hashirama himself admitted that the Juubi was too strong for him (or was it Tobi after he sealed the Juubi in him?). And this is the Juubi not even remotely close to its full power.
    I don't think Kurama is natural energy but a very dense and the strongest version of the Jubi's chakara (Him being the strongest tailed beast). All the tailed beasts comming together to form a massive lump of chakara that equals nature itself kind of makes more sense. For example like natural energy being all the nature chakara types combined. Each tailed beast has it's own type of specific ability and chakra for it's moves. All those energies come together to form a pure form of nature.

I don't know, just makes sense in my head

Also, the only tailed beasts the Jubi's missing complete parts of are Gyuki and Kurama right?

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the Hachibi and Kyuubi are the missing links to the Juubi's full power and possibly sentience. Maybe if those two bijuu were in the Juubi, Madara and Tobi may not have been able to control it like they did before the Alliance severed that connection.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the Hachibi and Kyuubi are the missing links to the Juubi's full power and possibly sentience. Maybe if those two bijuu were in the Juubi, Madara and Tobi may not have been able to control it like they did before the Alliance severed that connection.
    You know that makes really good sense. Since the ten tails isn't fully complete, it could be missing part of its mind from thinking properly (even though that thing couldn't think on its own before, it makes sense for it to be crazier)

And the reason that Kurama still was able to be controlled was that it had a mind of its own in the beginning. Ahhhh that makes good sense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it mentioned in Manga that Juubi don't have its own concious and 9 Bijjus were created and given concious by the sage himself ???

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Isn't it mentioned in Manga that Juubi don't have its own concious and 9 Bijjus were created and given concious by the sage himself ???
    I think I read somethign similar to that on wikipedia. But I wouldn't doubt it. The sage can literally do anything. Hell he can probably give a rock life.

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast