Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 213 Discussion/214 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 213 Discussion/214 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

I was really not expecting Takamiya to get a flashback.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know... but it kinda looks like Lucifer just wanted a friend... along with that takamiya kid who was lonely so he mostly through that this "doll" might become his friend..... lucifer still clings onto him and kinda protects him.... and now why did she show oga that story.... why would she/he show this to his enemy.... mostly lucifer wants to remember takamiya the past or what she wants...

at the very beggining takamiya coimplained that oga is treating a demon like a part of family... while he should drain power to the last drop all for himself....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    I dont know... but it kinda looks like Lucifer just wanted a friend... along with that takamiya kid who was lonely so he mostly through that this "doll" might become his friend..... lucifer still clings onto him and kinda protects him.... and now why did she show oga that story.... why would she/he show this to his enemy.... mostly lucifer wants to remember takamiya the past or what she wants...

at the very beggining takamiya coimplained that oga is treating a demon like a part of family... while he should drain power to the last drop all for himself....
    No with this Flashback Chapter, it looks more that Taka and Oga or not so different. I mean both has deep connection to there Devils. But on the other Hands both are total different. Taka is the Charakter that loves to fight and make the trouble and Oga don´t search the Fight, the Fight always comes to Oga and his attempt is only in Fights. So i think this Flashback Chapter show us two things. The deep bondage and that Lucifer his hard to handle. Lucifers will is only to kill and destroy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

we will see...since I wonder if lucifer can even talk... or he is stuck in that doll body.... or is it a real living body like bell...trans would be nice gota wait for that ^^

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhmmm....am I the only thinking Lucifer resembles Furuichi?
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

No, you are not the only one. From whose side of the family does Furuichi get his white hair?
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Brief summary +my thoughts
    Taka's dad is an idiot. He literally doom his son to 2 years of solitary.You could have just bought him a toy, instead you gave him a creepy looking doll for a friend.
    Him and his coworker found Lucifer "sleeping" in a castle somewhere. Taka's dad may be/is involved with Solomon company(not too sure about translation).
    After Lucifer clings on Taka, he couldn't leave his house for 2 years and couldn't see his grandmother and father. Taka try to befriend Lucifer which didn't work since she can't talk.
    Taka is pissed at the fact because of Lucifer's power, he was alone for two years.
    He attacks Oga and then Oga said the exact same thing as Saotome.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, to begin with:
    1) The box with Lucifer is branded "2", wich means there is gonna be a box branded "1" (and even more upwards), wich makes me think there are peoples who study demons and create contractors for their own use (Taka was prolly saved by Saotome, overwise he couldv end up as a guiena pig, imo)
    2) The mark on Taka's forehead...it have a number on it...wich means he is not like oga (Case he have not number) and wich approves another point - he is nothing but the pawn in all this thing, the question is why he is attacking Oga and what kind of game it is?
    3) Or, what if this "doll" is just a mere "device" to grant demonic power of the original demon, and in fact, Lucifer is not there at all.

update:
    and its out http://www.mangapanda.com/beelzebub/213/1
    Last edited by Shader; July 18, 2013 at 03:44 AM.

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, that was the bloodiest scene I've ever seen in Beelzebub.
    Anyway nice chapter and it was nice to a glimpse at Taka's past; now we understand what kind of despair that girl was talking about.
    Now I suppose that Oga's counterattack will start and it will be awesome seeing it.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Takamiya's backstory is a bit interesting, and reinforces the idea that someone else has been pulling the strings and manipulating him for some time. Next chapter, we can expect and Oga and his crew to step it up some more.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 213 Discussion/214 Predictions

Oh man, this was a great chapter! Considering the colorpage said the fight was near its climax, I think we'll have 2 more chapters. That will finish off volume 24 really nicely. Volume 25 can start with Furuichi's revival I guess.

I know Takamiya's backstory was a little cliche but it was really shocking to see how sheltered he was. He was a cute but lonely kid who's only family were hurt by Lucifer possessing him. Its not so much what happened, but how Takamiya reacted to it all. He shut himself up -- he basically punished himself for something he didn't have any control over. He doesn't even blame or hold a grunge against Lucifer. Which is weird. But I think this makes for a more interesting story: I think Takamiya has a victim complex.

Because he experienced something so traumatic, and lost the only people he held dear (his dad, grandma), he feels entitled to wallow in it as if its a situation he can't escape from. And I'm sure when Saotome trained Takamiya and got him to open up, he realized the only way to make people understand the hell he went through is to try and replicate it for anyone who opposes him. And I think Lucifer feels the same way, hence she shows Oga the flashback. This is why Taka and Lucifer don't understand Oga & Beel, because Oga does not see himself trapped by his circumstances, in fact he feels empowered by them.

I also find it very interesting how the manga drew a parallel between Oga and Saotome when I've never seem them all that similar. I mean, Oga has not trained at all to the extent at which Takamiya trained with Saotome, and yet both of them carry the same outlook at life. I wonder if this memory trigger for Takamiya means he's going to be redeemed later on?

Oh and one more thing: Did the Solomon Company raid a demon's castle or an earthly castle? Because that kind of changes the battlefield if the company can go in and out of the demon world like its nothing.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Okay, to begin with:
    1) The box with Lucifer is branded "2", wich means there is gonna be a box branded "1" (and even more upwards)
    Probably 7, each for a Sin.
    Afterall, Lucifer is standing for the Sin of Pride.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Takamiya's backstory is a bit interesting, and reinforces the idea that someone else has been pulling the strings and manipulating him for some time. Next chapter, we can expect Oga and his crew to step it up some more.
    Most definitely Solomon's Company are pulling the strings.
    I think if Takamiya using more power means the rest of his crew get stronger...then when Oga uses more power it'll help turn the tide around in their favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Probably 7, each for a Sin.
    Afterall, Lucifer is standing for the Sin of Pride.
    Takamiya is the second strongest of the Elements, so it makes sense that Lucifer's box is no.2. Maybe it just means there's an even greater demon they found at the castle that they gave to Fuji.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast