Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi chapter?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

4 28.57%
  • Excellent

10 71.43%
  • Top 10 in Magi

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Magi 189 Discussion/190 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 189 Discussion/190 Predictions

Kouen is really impressive. He's the type that uses both brains, wit, and power to win a battle. I think he's greater than Sinbad in terms of making tactics and strategies, while Sin is only good at manipulating his subordinates to do their own job, or so what I see.
    Plus I really love that Shota!Djinn equip. Somehow I began to think that the three djinn equips Sinbad had shown to us so far, Kouen has a counterpart of it. I mean, Astaroth is Bael's counter part, Agares is Zepar's counterpart, and Phenex would be Focalor's counterpart. And maybe in one of the next chapters, Kouen would finally show his djinn equip with Phenex.

On side note, I love Koumei's power. He's the first one to have cosmic-like powers. And I like how Ohtaka used the constellations in a battle.(portals *cough* portals).

I can't imagine Aladdin would actually use his flute as a staff. That reminds me of Judal hoho. But I want to see him do some badass magic next time

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kouen is a BEAST. Holy crap. His flames completely blew Ali/Amon's out of the water. You can certainly tell he's an experienced combatant and djinn user.

Poor Ali... I'm afraid he's going to have an inferiority complex again--but that also gives him more to strive for after learning his equip.

I want to see Sin and Kouen have a djinn equip battle. That'd be pretty epic. And then Ali vs. Kouen in a flame battle. :P

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Stevenh1990's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 189 Spoiler Thread

Quote Quote:
    He's still not on Sinbad level. Probably a little below him. Everybody powerful felt a presence when Sinbad was born not for Kouen. I wouldnt if Sinbad could use that Black rukh for himself in that fight.
    That's because Kouen is two years younger than Sinbad.
    Last edited by Stevenh1990; July 15, 2013 at 04:24 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well we need to know more about Sinbad's curse so we can rate him properly...
    Thinking that he can be a future villain still bothers me

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 189 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenh1990 View Post
    That's because Kouen is two years younger than Sinbad.
    I don't see what would be your point here. I don't know what would be the effect of Kouen and Sinbad's age on the on going war. sorry

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn Koen is a beast; I wouldn' want to have him as my enemy. LOL
    Anyway even though he killed so many Djinns, there are still a lot of them.
    I wonder if he will really be able to crush all of them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I m wondering if Alibaba could also get a power up from the volcano eruption seeing as Amon is also Fire Based .

I see a suicide attack from Lady Shazandere coming up .

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
    Well the last suicide attack didnt work very well...

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
    I m wondering if Alibaba could also get a power up from the volcano eruption seeing as Amon is also Fire Based .

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Well the last suicide attack didnt work very well...
    Indeed. hahaha
    Aside this, I like Scheherazade and I don't want to see her committing suicide. She has a great design and personality, but in power she is being a disappointment until now. =/
    Both her and Aladdin are having a secondary role in this war, this is strange because until then "Magi" was synonim of great power.
    Aladdin must get a decent staff and give support to Alibaba with your fire magic, as I have said.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the chapter was great.
    Ren showed how strong he is, but still after what Alladin said about the power of that black Medium I'm in doubts. I don't think they would be able to take it down with just the power of Djinns... Alladin needs to fight otherwise they would run out of Magoi eventually and loose.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    Indeed. hahaha
    Aside this, I like Scheherazade and I don't want to see her committing suicide. She has a great design and personality, but in power she is being a disappointment until now. =/
    Both her and Aladdin are having a secondary role in this war, this is strange because until then "Magi" was synonim of great power.
    Aladdin must get a decent staff and give support to Alibaba with your fire magic, as I have said.
    The current Scheherazade was just a "replica" or a clone of the real one, but has the consciousness of the real Scheherazade, that's why she wasn't able to detect that Alibaba is a dungeon conqueror but instead felt his rukh. I'll still believe that Aladdin will have to make something grand in order to fight and swept the black djinns away. All he needs is just a decent staff (his flute lol). I hope he could do the Harharl Infigar he used as a warning shot to the Reim's fleet.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    The current Scheherazade was just a "replica" or a clone of the real one, but has the consciousness of the real Scheherazade, that's why she wasn't able to detect that Alibaba is a dungeon conqueror but instead felt his rukh. I'll still believe that Aladdin will have to make something grand in order to fight and swept the black djinns away. All he needs is just a decent staff (his flute lol). I hope he could do the Harharl Infigar he used as a warning shot to the Reim's fleet.
    I know about current Scheherazade being a "replica", but her original body have more than 200 years and is ruined as she said. If the "replica" commit suicide it will be possible that Scheherazade never appear in manga again. Since Scheherazade said this I've settled that she won't have a long life in the manga. Only if something happen. About Replica's power it can't be helped, really, I agree that with this we don't know Scheherazade true power.
    Waiting some action from Aladdin, too, but I doubt that his flute will serve as staff.
    It would be a dignified end to Scheherazade if she give her staff to Alladdin and save this war with this, I guess.
    Last edited by Leoat12; July 16, 2013 at 08:25 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

How can you say Kouen is weaker than Sinbad? Age is not a problem. Aladdin beaten Judal and he was 10, even if it was with Ugo's help.

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    I know about current Scheherazade being a "replica", but her original body have more than 200 years and is ruined as she said. If the "replica" commit suicide it will be possible that Scheherazade never appear in manga again. Since Scheherazade said this I've settled that she won't have a long life in the manga. Only if something happen.
    Waiting some action from Aladdin, too, but I doubt that his flute will serve as staff.
    It would be a dignified end to Scheherazade if she give her staff to Alladdin and save this war with this, I guess.
    Aladdin has been one of the major actor in this war for me. His intervention completely changed the outcome of the war and he is the reason why Ren family is helping. Ohtaka probably destroyed his staff because he would be too useful with his infinite Magoi.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2