Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Will Chad Get any more powers (also attention)?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Black Star's Avatar
    Country
    Qatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Chad Get any more powers (also attention)?

After Full Bring Arc,Chad and his powers has been ignored.Will he get anymore powers?

I also think he an underrated character.He should get more attention in the manga.Chad vs Gantenbainne was a good one but it's the only real fight Chad gets in the ENTIRE series

I hope Tite Kubo gives him more attention in the upcoming chapters

Want a signature like this^??Just PM me and I'll do it for free.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Chad Get any more powers (also attention)?

nope he is 100% fodder. it's all about ishida now. Obviously chad will participate but at a minor level, and just mere assistance.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we know from Ginjo that Fullbring doesn't really evolve, you can only unlock more of your hidden potential with training... But Chad might steal someone else's Fullbring and make himself more powerful. I wouldn't mind if he stole Sushigawara's powers.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Qatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    Well, we know from Ginjo that Fullbring doesn't really evolve, you can only unlock more of your hidden potential with training... But Chad might steal someone else's Fullbring and make himself more powerful. I wouldn't mind if he stole Sushigawara's powers.
    Can there be a possibility that Urahara does his science work on Chad to increase his power?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Beelzeboss's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, what I would REALLY like to see is more Inoue development. I mean, her powers were stated to be pretty much godly by one of the strongest characters in Bleach, she said TOO MANY TIMES she wanted to be of help to Ichigo, and yet 'til 544 she was completely ignored for quite some time. Also, I can't shake the fact that she's pretty much a Masaki copypasta, and I refuse to believe that holds no meaning at all. Even if it's retconned, I mean, adult Masaki looked nothing like Inoue.

Yes, I know this thread was about Chad, sorry about that
    "Though our paths may differ... you must always live your lives with all your might!
    Never must you consider your own lives insignificant!
    Never in your lives must you forget the friends you held dear!"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Attention? Lol, nope.

Powers for one more good fight? Definitely. I expect him to be able to completely active his entire skin as a fullbring, giving him a complete hollow like appearance. And since people are becoming stronger, I could see him at least being compared to a weak Vasto Lorde by the end of the manga(if Kubo goes that route with his power level anyway).

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Chad is without a doubt due a powerup. As far as we can tell he is training in HM which is appropriate considering the hollow origin of his powers. In particular, chad needs to fully develop his fullbring. We never saw chad going through what ichigo went through when training with ginjo, he never had the whole thing about the release of power being contained to protect him. Basically chad's fullbring has yet to reach its definite form. He got to where he is with an incomplete fullbring overall, the actual completion of it should do wonders for him, specially if it goes on top of the training he is getting right now.

Country
    Qatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I hope that Chad(Fully Developed) gets more attention in the future or in this arc.

It would be kinda cool if he looks like this at the end

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

without a doubt! He's gonna be in a full suit of his power. Not just his arms.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xXAshisogiJizoXx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/ARM...NDENA-91713189

This pic is old but still amazing. Hopefully Kubo will go something along that route. Seeing as Renji, Rukia, and Ishida are all getting super buffs, don't see why Sado won't. Dunno about Orihime though, don't think Kubo will ever make her a decent fighter.
    Not Perfect is GOoD

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Botswana
    Post Thanks / Like

the whole fullbring arc shows us how far chad has to go
    from bringer light to manipulating the air and finally hes completed fullbring
    he has alot of developing to do if kubo wants him too

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think chad or inoue will have strong parts in the story or upgrades anymore, since I think this holy war will be out of their league, and that's why kubo won't waste time on them.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, there is no reason for them to have training sessions with urahara in HM if they are to be irrelevant. In particular this would be chad's second training session since the timeskip (he trained in yukio's toy a while back). More so, we have enough evidence to know for a fact chad's fullbring has not yet reached its final form (it never went through the whole energy explosion thing ichigo went through). Orihime has actual godlike abilities and chad has underdeveloped power... And the manga provided us with the perfect excuse for another rescue mission to begin (uryu joined vandenreich). Its extremely likely at some point ichigo, chad and orihime will go to rescue uryu. Chad is not finishing this without at least taking out a fully powered stern riter IMO.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Qatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, there is no reason for them to have training sessions with urahara in HM if they are to be irrelevant. In particular this would be chad's second training session since the timeskip (he trained in yukio's toy a while back). More so, we have enough evidence to know for a fact chad's fullbring has not yet reached its final form (it never went through the whole energy explosion thing ichigo went through). Orihime has actual godlike abilities and chad has underdeveloped power... And the manga provided us with the perfect excuse for another rescue mission to begin (uryu joined vandenreich). Its extremely likely at some point ichigo, chad and orihime will go to rescue uryu. Chad is not finishing this without at least taking out a fully powered stern riter IMO.
    If your theory is right he will most probably get beaten up by the fully devloped SR at the beginning and then he will get a power up and own the SR.Most probably after the fight he will get owned by another SR.(Just like in Hueco Mundo)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO there's 2 ways that Chad will gain more attention, and avoid getting referred to as 'fodder'.

Firstly, even though he's a FullBring and thus can't "evolve", he may still have a way to go to fully develop his powers. Perhaps he'll eventually gain full armor (after all, his FullBring's focus is his skin, which of course isn't limited to just his arms)...look out for a Guyverized Chad!!!!!

Secondly, I believe that the final war is going to be split into 2 simultaneous battles; one that takes place in the Soul Society, and one that takes place in the Royal Realm or some other location. This split will balance out the upcoming battles, and will prevent the average Shinigami from looking like fodder along with Chad and company; in the Soul Society we'll have the weaker protagonists fighting the weaker antagonists, and in the other location we'll have the stronger protagonists fighting the stronger antagonists. In both battles we'll have a "final boss" which will push the respective protagonists to their limits; in the Soul Society, this final boss may only be as strong as a regular enemy within the other location, but being as the battles are separate this difference will be masked. If the whole war were to take place in one location, it would be more obvious that the weaker protagonists are facing off against a single regular enemy...
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast