Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fairy Tail 344 Discussion / 345 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 344 Discussion / 345 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    he did eat it

however when the gates were destroyed time was returned to before the tournament began wasnt it?
    No. Only those who used an Eclipse Gate to travel through time and who did not belong into the current time were sent back.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

To those who talks about this arc beign connected to Ultear.
    Haven't Gray said, that he didn't recognize the magic? Cause he would have felt Ultear's magic for sure, since she fought him with ice. Also it has been said, that its omg powerfull ice magic, so my guess is: ice dragon or some demon maybe, no Ultear from start, but she might be involved later as a source of knowledge, I doubt that she can cast some serious magic in her state. And lol, while I was writing this a wild idea came to me
    It might be Ultear's comeback, since there is a source of youth somewhere there
    Another hint is very fast Minerva's comeback

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't like the chapter. I felt like it totally downgraded natsu's strength. What was the purpose of making Erza young? As for ultear becoming young, I don't think she will want to since she is finally at peace now.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    however when the gates were destroyed time was returned to before the tournament began wasnt it?
    Not at all. Time didn't role back at all, much less to when the tournament began. Future Rogue, Future Lucy, and the dragons were all returned to their proper timelines, but that was it. The damage they inflicted remained, and the battles with them still had occurred. Hence the dragon slayers lamenting their failure at dragon slaying, Doranbolt wiping the memories of the relevant council members and rune knights, the king throwing a thank you party for the wizards, and Jellal and Merudy wandering among the ruins discussing how stuff was still destroyed despite the gate being destroyed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope Doranbalt didn't actually wipe the guilds' memories of the dragon invasion, though. What he said in 339 worries me. I certainly hope this isn't true, otherwise, I might facepalm at Mashima and Doranbalt himself.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner alekos23's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

well,Gray remembered Ultear's sacrifice and his "death",while Rogue remembered his future self.Gajeel too.
    so i wouldnt worry about that :P

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    I just hope Doranbalt didn't actually wipe the guilds' memories of the dragon invasion, though. What he said in 339 worries me. I certainly hope this isn't true, otherwise, I might facepalm at Mashima and Doranbalt himself.
    No, it's pretty clear he didn't wipe the memories of the guilds or the kingdom folks. He just wiped the memories of the council members and their subordinates who would be obligated to raise a fuss over the whole Eclipse Gate thing. There was only so much he could do anyways given the physical damage remained.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    No, it's pretty clear he didn't wipe the memories of the guilds or the kingdom folks. He just wiped the memories of the council members and their subordinates who would be obligated to raise a fuss over the whole Eclipse Gate thing. There was only so much he could do anyways given the physical damage remained.
    Well, he did say he wiped the memories of "everyone involved". This could mean everyone who battled against the dragons. Particularly, the guilds. So it's a bit ambiguous. But since Gray remembered his "death", I suppose Doranbalt didn't wipe the memories of the guilds involved against the war with the dragons. Then again, it's also doubtful if Doranbalt can actually wipe so many people's memories. It would've been taxing, to say the least.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Well, he did say he wiped the memories of "everyone involved". This could mean everyone who battled against the dragons. Particularly, the guilds. So it's a bit ambiguous. But since Gray remembered his "death", I suppose Doranbalt didn't wipe the memories of the guilds involved against the war with the dragons. Then again, it's also doubtful if Doranbalt can actually wipe so many people's memories. It would've been taxing, to say the least.
    You don't even need to go that far. Doranbolt was shown warning the king, Hisui, and Arcadios to not speak of what happened, so obviously he didn't tamper with their memories. If he didn't tamper with their memories, he'd have little reason to tamper with the various guilds memories. Especially as his goal was to prevent the council from taking action against the royal family of Fiore, not render everyone ignorant of the event.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4