Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Monthly Sunday GX Magazine

  1. #1
    Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member vinceled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    295
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool Monthly Sunday GX Magazine

    I didn't see this magazine on here so decided to create this post for those who want to discuss about the magazine.

    Current line-up :

    Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. @ Comic by WATARI Wataru & IO Naomichi

    IS by YUUKI Homura

    Destro 246 By Takashi Keitarou (Jormungand)

    Man-ken by Katou Daiki

    Uncanny Brains by ISSHIKI Masahiro & NINAGAWA Yaeko

    GJ Club by ARAKI Shin & Aruya

    TK Crow by KOZAKI Yusuke & MIYASHITA Hiroki

    Shosei Katsuragi Shinjirou no Nichijou by KURATA Minoji

    Jya Jya by ENO Akira

    Yuritetsu - Shiritsu Yurigasaki Joshikou Tetsudoubu by MATSUYAMA Seiji

    Zombie-chan by MASHIMA Etsuya

    Able by ITOU Akihiro

    Nishimuki My Room by WAKASA Takeshi

    Doubutsu Zukan by HANAMIZAWA Q-taro (REC) - (new series from issue 7)

    Tougenkyou e Youkoso! by IDA Tatsuhiko & MIZUTANI Asashi

    Tokiwasure no Sutehime - Tokio Engitan by SAKAGUCHI Iku & ARAMAKI Miyuki (new series from issue 08/2013)

    Black Lagoon by HIROE Rei
    Last edited by vinceled; July 23, 2013 at 06:07 AM.

  2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Monthly Sunday GX Magazine

    You forgot probably the most relevant GX's series: Black Lagoon.

    Is bi-monthly so for this isn't in the line up of Sunday GX #07 but figure in Sunday GX #08.




  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #3
    Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member vinceled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    295
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Monthly Sunday GX Magazine

    Thanks, I don't read this series and I didn't see it in the contents of issue #7 so didn't pay attention if there might be more series.

    ---------- Post added July 23, 2013 at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was July 15, 2013 at 05:02 PM ----------

    Line-up (serves as ToC too, series are indicated in the order in which they are in the magazine)

    August Issue :

    Tokiwasure no Sutehime - Tokio Engitan (New series, Lead CP)
    Black Lagoon
    Doubutsu Zukan
    Zombie-chan
    Destro 246
    Jya Jya (Cover)
    Man-ken
    Tougenkyou e Youkoso! (Color)
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. @ Comic
    IS : Infinite Stratos
    Uncanny Brains
    GJ Club
    Ren'ai Distortion (last chapter)
    Shosei Katsuragi Shinjirou no Nichijou
    TK Crow
    ABLE
    Nishimuki My Room
    Yuritetsu - Shiritsu Yurigasaki Joshikou Tetsudoubu

    September Issue :
    Goban Machi no Shiro Yagi-san (new series)
    Last edited by vinceled; July 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM.

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Monthly Sunday GX Magazine

    Sunday GX #09 (19/08):
    Cover: Man-ken.
    Lead CP: Shosei Katsuragi Shinjirou no Nichijou
    CP: Goban Machi no Shiro Yagi-san (New Series by Sakura Yuzuki)


    -----

    At least the new series doesn't seem to be a shooter or assassination time genre, GX is full of this type of manga at the moment.

    Vince do you intend to go on with the translation of Destro 246?! It's an interesting series, in Japan has already arrived at an amount of 16 chapters and right now are avaible only two chapters in english.

    I don't want to follow another series by raw, this kind of reading is still heavy to me XD




  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #5
    Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member vinceled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    295
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Monthly Sunday GX Magazine

    Quote Quote:
    At least the new series doesn't seem to be a shooter or assassination time genre, GX is full of this type of manga at the moment.

    Vince do you intend to go on with the translation of Destro 246?! It's an interesting series, in Japan has already arrived at an amount of 16 chapters and right now are avaible only two chapters in english.

    I don't want to follow another series by raw, this kind of reading is still heavy to me XD
    Yeah I intend to^^ the QCer for the project is off for the holidays so I haven't been able to release c03 and I have to take care of the translating / cleaning / redrawing by myself for now. I already did the translating up to chapter 11, I hope to finish ch16 before September. And I must say it's true there are pretty much only shooter genre manga (they're all so good though... I even started ABLE). I'll also do TK Crow.

    ————

    Btw do you know how colour pages work in the mag? I mean it's been 16 months since Destro began and in all it had one lead CP and Cover for the first chapter, the cover for chapter 7 and nothing else even so it's constantly been in the top 5 - it's like the mangalka refuses to do colour pages -_-
    Last edited by vinceled; August 01, 2013 at 09:08 AM.

  10. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Monthly Sunday GX Magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by vinceled View Post
    Yeah I intend to^^ the QCer for the project is off for the holidays so I haven't been able to release c03 and I have to take care of the translating / cleaning / redrawing by myself for now. I already did the translating up to chapter 11, I hope to finish ch16 before September. And I must say it's true there are pretty much only shooter genre manga (they're all so good though... I even started ABLE). I'll also do TK Crow.

    ————

    Btw do you know how colour pages work in the mag? I mean it's been 16 months since Destro began and in all it had one lead CP and Cover for the first chapter, the cover for chapter 7 and nothing else even so it's constantly been in the top 5 - it's like the mangalka refuses to do colour pages -_-
    Great news.

    About the shortages of Destro 246 color pages, probably is due to the fact that in 2013 in Sunday GX started six new series and also Black Lagoon's resume. Maybe in autumn issues we would have something.




  11. #7
    Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member vinceled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    295
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Monthly Sunday GX Magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

    About the shortages of Destro 246 color pages, probably is due to the fact that in 2013 in Sunday GX started six new series and also Black Lagoon's resume. Maybe in autumn issues we would have something.
    I hope so, I mean Tk crow had plenty of lead cp, c01 with cover and lead cp, c07 same thing then c14 with lead cp that's quite a lot^^ but well I know the author is getting promoted due to the success series he's had before such as seigi keikan and maybe others.

    ---------- Post added August 06, 2013 at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was August 01, 2013 at 10:33 PM ----------

    For people who are interested to see what each series look like here is the Sunday GX link :

    http://sundaygx.com/sakuhin/index.html

    ---------- Post added August 18, 2013 at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was August 06, 2013 at 02:23 PM ----------

    September Issue TOC

    Destro 256
    IS "Infinite Stratos"
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. @ Comic
    ABLE
    Tokiwasure no Sutehime
    GJ Club
    Doubutsu Zukan
    Zombie-chan
    Yuritetsu - Shiritsu Yurigasaki Joshikou Tetsudoubu
    TK Crow
    Nishimuki My Room
    Himitsu no Otome-chan
    Mini Jya Jya
    Uncanny Brains
    Tougenkyou e Youkoso!

    Cover: Man-ken.
    Lead CP: Shosei Katsuragi Shinjirou no Nichijou
    CP: Goban Machi no Shiro Yagi-san (New Series by Sakura Yuzuki)

    October Issue:
    Ao (Ao)ki Ao no Atoposu by Yamamura Hajime - [Kamisama Dolls] (Cover and Lead CP, new series)
    IS (event concerning anime)
    Yuritetsu (CP)
    Last edited by vinceled; August 19, 2013 at 03:16 AM.

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts