Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: minato w/fox cloak runs the guantlet

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: minato w/fox cloak runs the guantlet

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @marshall313

There is no way Minato can get a draw with people like ET Madara, RS himself and Hashirama... I mean seriously you put Minato in a tie with RS himself?

Then Minato as a jinchuuriki can't use the shiki fuujin. Minato is not just some guy Kurama gave his chakra. Minato is the jin of half of Kurama.

@jaymizzo

You can use Naruto's speed feats (and then double them), durability and everything else he showed with his CM aside for the obvious combination of jutsus that Minato does not have (like FRS for example).
    Take note, only Naruto's first CM and not the advanced one he used to deflect bijudama's.
    Really? He had just a chakra, so he's not entirely the kyubi's jinchuuriki.

And no. Tie isn't the same as they're equal. They're tie simply because the shiki can't be defeated, for now. Minato maybe much more more weaker than rikudou, but I doubt he can cancel the shiki. If he can, then minato is in serious shit. But once again, I'm just stated my opinion on something I'm clueless about.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke
    Your the first one to say Sasuke and Itachi can't use each other feats, but say the opposite for minato and Naruto. Is that double standard or hypocritical?
    He pulled the same thing when I was using Lee's feats with Gates to explain how much of a boost Gai would gain with his own Gates.

As for the actual gauntlet, Minato would lose to all the same people he would if he DIDN'T have Kurama's chakra, because he still has nothing stronger than a Rasengan that he can hit anyone with. He's essentially flitting around the battlefield like a social butterfly... except this time he's glowing.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@ninjabot

Yeah Minato can't get trough Susano with a rasengan but the Uchiha can't hit him because of his speed... So gues what happeneds once the Uchiha are forced to release Susano... Yeah a rasengan is going to work just fine.

Minato is going to be a "glowing social butterfly" flitting around the battlefield but at least he has grace in doing that...Uchiha sitting inside Susano like statues... Not even that.

@Prince Sasuke

Quote Quote:
    Your the first one to say Sasuke and Itachi can't use each other feats, but say the opposite for minato and Naruto. Is that double standard or hypocritical?
    I assume you have a quote to back this up? Where exactly did i state those 2 can't use each other feats... Please provide me with the link as i sure as hell don't remember ever claiming you can't do that... Remember provide the link to as i need to see the discussion.

Now considering both Naruto and Minato have the same exact ability anything Naruto does with it is more then logical to apply to Naruto... For instance if Itachi can burn trough a wall with Amaterasu then it stands to reason Sasuke can do the same...
    Last edited by xXan; July 17, 2013 at 12:56 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

xXan

Your sadly mistaken if you think I'm going to look through thousands of post to find yours. I don't need a link when I have witnesses.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @ninjabot

Yeah Minato can't get trough Susano with a rasengan but the Uchiha can't hit him because of his speed... So gues what happeneds once the Uchiha are forced to release Susano... Yeah a rasengan is going to work just fine.

Minato is going to be a "glowing social butterfly" flitting around the battlefield but at least he has grace in doing that...Uchiha sitting inside Susano like statues... Not even that.

@Prince Sasuke

I assume you have a quote to back this up? Where exactly did i state those 2 can't use each other feats... Please provide me with the link as i sure as hell don't remember ever claiming you can't do that... Remember provide the link to as i need to see the discussion.

Now considering both Naruto and Minato have the same exact ability anything Naruto does with it is more then logical to apply to Naruto... For instance if Itachi can burn trough a wall with Amaterasu then it stands to reason Sasuke can do the same...
    i agree, its not like the uchihas have unlimited susano o or unlimited amaterasu

minato is just too damn fast for them

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    1: sasuke full power ems
    Sasuke unless Minato shows the ability to break out of genjutsu in time, or even know he's in a genjutsu. If by any chance he does, Minato has to deal with Susano'o and Amaterasu. If he doesn't know anything Amaterasu, he'll be hit. Most Susano'o attacks, he should be able to dodge.

However, with Kyuubi's chakra and his own reflexes, Minato should have an edge in taijutus against Sharingan. Not sure if speedblitz will work, at least to tag Sasuke, considering Naruto has failed many times.

Quote Quote:
    2: itachi
    Genjutsu. Simple as.

Quote Quote:
    3: nagato
    Nagato. When or if Minato tries to attack, Nagato can catch Minato and absorb chakra. Minato likely having a tag somewhere should let him get out of the hold before his chakra gets depleted completely. But, Nagato's Rinnegan gives him too much of an advantage because Nagato can combine bansho tenin with chakra absorption or push Minato away.

Quote Quote:
    4: third hokage in his prime
    Dunno, but Minato's speed alone makes me say Minato.

Quote Quote:
    5: hashirama
    lolololol

Hashirama, easily.

Quote Quote:
    6: dragon sage mode kabuto
    I'd give it to Kabuto, he has more or has shown more under his belt that'd make it hard for Minato to fight.

Quote Quote:
    7: edo madara with mukoton and rinnegan
    See number 5.

[quote]8: obito with juubi junchuriki powers

9: rikudou senin[/quote[
    See number 5.

Quote Quote:
    10: the entire alliance and tobis army minus the ones mentioned above
    With Naruto there, and possibly all the kage? I'd have to go with the Alliance. Tobi's army is Zetsu, which is fodder.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan
    Not against anyone with a Sharingan that hasn't already had a seal placed on them. AKA, no one.

No one needs a non-stop Susanoo to survive against someone that's too fast for them to hit (which btw, only refers to Hiraishin. Otherwise, Minato's just as easy to hit as any other ninja). They just need to resort to strategy to do it. Even more comedically, Rasengan have been used against ninja since the beginning of the manga and NONE of them have required Susanoo to survive them. Except when the Rasengan is boosted to a higher level (Chou Oodama, FRS, neither of which Minato can perform).

Quote Quote:
    It's his literal only option. If he can't hit the opponent, then he has to wait for them to leave an opening. And if they're attacking him while he's waiting for that opening, the only thing he can possibly do is flee. Hell, you admitted as much by saying "They can't hit him, blah blah blah." The only way they can't hit him is if he's running from them the entire fight. Which he has to do.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Not against anyone with a Sharingan that hasn't already had a seal placed on them. AKA, no one.

No one needs a non-stop Susanoo to survive against someone that's too fast for them to hit (which btw, only refers to Hiraishin. Otherwise, Minato's just as easy to hit as any other ninja). They just need to resort to strategy to do it. Even more comedically, Rasengan have been used against ninja since the beginning of the manga and NONE of them have required Susanoo to survive them. Except when the Rasengan is boosted to a higher level (Chou Oodama, FRS, neither of which Minato can perform).

It's his literal only option. If he can't hit the opponent, then he has to wait for them to leave an opening. And if they're attacking him while he's waiting for that opening, the only thing he can possibly do is flee. Hell, you admitted as much by saying "They can't hit him, blah blah blah." The only way they can't hit him is if he's running from them the entire fight. Which he has to do.
    so you are saying a kunai knife to the throat wont kill someone?

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

[QUOTE=M3J;3483510]Sasuke unless Minato shows the ability to break out of genjutsu in time, or even know he's in a genjutsu. If by any chance he does, Minato has to deal with Susano'o and Amaterasu. If he doesn't know anything Amaterasu, he'll be hit. Most Susano'o attacks, he should be able to dodge.

However, with Kyuubi's chakra and his own reflexes, Minato should have an edge in taijutus against Sharingan. Not sure if speedblitz will work, at least to tag Sasuke, considering Naruto has failed many times.

Genjutsu. Simple as.

Nagato. When or if Minato tries to attack, Nagato can catch Minato and absorb chakra. Minato likely having a tag somewhere should let him get out of the hold before his chakra gets depleted completely. But, Nagato's Rinnegan gives him too much of an advantage because Nagato can combine bansho tenin with chakra absorption or push Minato away.

Dunno, but Minato's speed alone makes me say Minato.

lolololol

Hashirama, easily.

I'd give it to Kabuto, he has more or has shown more under his belt that'd make it hard for Minato to fight.

See number 5.

Quote Quote:
    8: obito with juubi junchuriki powers

9: rikudou senin[/quote[
    See number 5.

With Naruto there, and possibly all the kage? I'd have to go with the Alliance. Tobi's army is Zetsu, which is fodder.
    i guess i am the only one who says minato can run this gauntlet

even marshall says he couldnt beat hashi, madara and RS

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeeeah, hard to take your opinions seriously when you two seem to let your love for Minato cloud your judgment and seem to troll when it comes to Minato.

Hashirama has ways to suppress jinchuuriki's power, Madara has at least one way to absorb chakra, and Rikudou Sennin took on the Juubi and sealed it in himself, without apparently going crazy despite being the first jinchuuriki. Minato really has no chance.

Best thing is that Minato's chance at breaking out of genjutsu with Kyuubi's help is gone because the Kyuubi chakra seems to be just that: chakra. There's no will or Kyuubi's mind to help him out in any way.

Kunai to the throat kills, but the kunai has to get there first. I can say Raikage's speedblitz punch kills Minato, but it's irrelevant because Raikage most likely won't be able to touch Minato.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Yeeeah, hard to take your opinions seriously when you two seem to let your love for Minato cloud your judgment and seem to troll when it comes to Minato.

Hashirama has ways to suppress jinchuuriki's power, Madara has at least one way to absorb chakra, and Rikudou Sennin took on the Juubi and sealed it in himself, without apparently going crazy despite being the first jinchuuriki. Minato really has no chance.

Best thing is that Minato's chance at breaking out of genjutsu with Kyuubi's help is gone because the Kyuubi chakra seems to be just that: chakra. There's no will or Kyuubi's mind to help him out in any way.

Kunai to the throat kills, but the kunai has to get there first. I can say Raikage's speedblitz punch kills Minato, but it's irrelevant because Raikage most likely won't be able to touch Minato.
    i think minato could take the RS himself out , if the RS is not familiar with FTG

FTG really is underrated, unless you know about it

and then its still hard to counter

one second hes here, the next second hes not

pretty damn awesome

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't think he'll be, but what stops the Sennin from countering the kunai with his own? Itachi and Sasuke can throw their own weapons and stop Minato's kunai as well, they're highly skilled weapons users.

Hiraishin is also not useful as an offensive weapon if the tag isn't close to the target and if they can react.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Rikudou Sennin has reality warping powers. For all we know he just needs to point his finger at Minato to turn him into a can of baked beans or something.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki
    so you are saying a kunai knife to the throat wont kill someone?
    I'm saying that the odds of Minato stabbing someone in the throat out of the ninja in this thread is outrageously minimal.

How does he manage to stab someone like Sasuke in the throat with a kunai? How does he manage to get that close to a ninja wielding a Sharingan? He did it against Obito, but that's only because he was trying to touch him. Sasuke can blanket the whole battlefield in Enton and manipulate the flames to keep Minato from getting close. He can also predict his throwing trajectory with the Sharingan. Same with the other Uchiha in this thread. The other characters consists of people who can regenerate and people with sensing abilities to help in evasion, or they're simply durable enough to tank the blows with either super strong bodies, chakra defenses, or jutsu like Shinra Tensei.

I don't believe for a second you think Minato is as dangerous as you've been acting like he is. He hasn't done shit to deserve that kind of recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by M3J
    Don't think he'll be, but what stops the Sennin from countering the kunai with his own? Itachi and Sasuke can throw their own weapons and stop Minato's kunai as well, they're highly skilled weapons users.
    Rikudou Sennin should be able to use Shinra Tensei for defense, and on top of that he can literally control reality. He can create life. He can create matter. If he wants, he can just put an army of monsters around him as an army defense, potentially. He could potentially create that black substance that Obito's using to create a wall of impenetrable... whatever around him like a defense.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    xXan

Your sadly mistaken if you think I'm going to look through thousands of post to find yours. I don't need a link when I have witnesses.
    This is very nice... Trow insults at someone's face and then when he asks for evidence you posts this...

Oh and who are this witnesses? Can they provide this link that you can't be bother to present after you called me a hypocrite... Even assuming you would HAVE said link and you would still be in a worse place them I for insulting me when i said nothing about you and keept it civil. Seriously the only way to debate around here is with insults?

@ninjabot

Quote Quote:
    Remove Susano from Sasuke and tell me what would have happened to him when Raikage charged at full speed..
    Then take into consideration that its CM lvl 1 Minato> CM lvl 1 Naruto(as Minato is way faster in base)> Full speed Raikage.

Itachi, Sasuke, Tobi... Would all go down assuming no Susano and no intangibility... The point Tobi could not go intangible all he could do vs Naruto is to tank a rasengan with his face...

I am sorry but Sasuke or Itachi can't defened themselfs vs full speed Raikage... and by extent somebody faster then Raikage. Also don't tell me i can't apply Naruto's feat to Minato as i am going to be ignoring that... Same jutsu, same chakra, same mode, same everything.

Quote Quote:
    I would more then agree to this assuming Minato would not have CM here... He does.. So ... Its Susano or bust.

I don't get the last part? I hope you are not telling me Sasuke can tank a Rasengan with his gut (like Kabuto) or something like that right? All the people survived because something special. Kabuto because of regen, Tobi because of regen and Goo mode....

Quote Quote:
    Don't forget frog song... He does NOT need to be a Sage for those frogs to use frog song and he CAN summon frogs...

He can use clones for distractions (he has a ton more chakra then Sasuke, A TON MORE) and the only thing that would have a chanse to hit Minato would be Amaterasu that is shoot from the eyes and pops in your face... Sasuke can keep shooting those as he would drop... Now Minato using ST+CM to dodge those + clones and Sasuke is not left with much but sit inside Susano to the point he can't keep it up anymore. Sasuke really has nothing fast enough that would hit someone faster then Raikage. Sasuke would need some insane luck and tactics to land any blows on him and doing that from inside Susano... Yeah i don't give much chance of that considering he is fighting MINATO (brains, tactics etc).

So in the end is shoot him with frog song or buy time to the point Sasuke can't hold Susano anymore.

@LnDRash // ninjabot

I don't think you can consider Rikudou Sennin a reality warper. In fact i am just about sure you can't do it... RS is a matter manipulater ... Reality Warpers are TOAA(marvel), Living Tribunal those small 5'th dimensional dudes from DC. I don't think we can really call someone who can just create matter by using chakra (aka energy) as such. He just converts energy into matter giving it substance (aka matter and energy manipulation) He can't change reality, he can't snap his fingers and make all the humans stop hating 1 another for instance. RW can change reality and make it as they like, RS can't do that.

Hell even Madara/Tobi and the best they can do with the Juubi and rinnegan is cast a dream world and not reshape reality itself and create the world they would like.
    Last edited by xXan; July 18, 2013 at 06:33 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    =xXan]Remove Susano from Sasuke and tell me what would have happened to him when Raikage charged at full speed..
    The exact same thing that happened when he DID have the Susanoo. It wasn't the Susanoo that stopped Raikage dead in his tracks, it was Enton. And that's the same thing he'll do here: protect himself with Enton.

Quote Quote:
    Then take into consideration that its CM lvl 1 Minato> CM lvl 1 Naruto(as Minato is way faster in base)> Full speed Raikage.
    Niether of whom > Sasuke's Enton speed.

Quote Quote:
    Itachi, Sasuke, Tobi... Would all go down assuming no Susano and no intangibility... The point Tobi could not go intangible all he could do vs Naruto is to tank a rasengan with his face...
    What the hell manga are you reading? Sasuke would do the exact same thing to Minato that he did to Bee if Minato was rushing at him full speed without Hiraishin. He'd just glance in his eyes and make him fall on his face mid-rush. Ditto for Tobi or Itachi or Madara. That's not even their only options. Sasuke could use Amaterasu in the same time it takes to use a Genjutsu. So can Itachi. Madara can use Uchiha Gaeshi and Obito can use Uchiha Kaenjin (neither of which require handseals). Obito only got hit by Naruto's Rasengan because of the aid of two other people.

Quote Quote:
    I am sorry but Sasuke or Itachi can't defened themselfs vs full speed Raikage... and by extent somebody faster then Raikage. Also don't tell me i can't apply Naruto's feat to Minato as i am going to be ignoring that... Same jutsu, same chakra, same mode, same everything.
    You've absolutely no way to prove this. There's atleast half a dozen ways for each of them to defeat Minato without even activating Susanoo.

Itachi

Bunshin to trick Minato into blitzing a clone before being set aflame
    Karasu Bunshin to cast Genjutsu on Minato after he stabs it or Rasengans it.
    Basic Genjutsu
    Amaterasu surrounding him to prevent speed blitzing
    Sharingan to predict kunai from getting close
    Impressive shurikenjutsu to deflect kunai

Sasuke

Genjutsu
    Amaterasu wall
    Kagutsuchi traps
    Chidori Nagashi
    Aoda
    Hawky
    Shurikenjutsu
    Sharingan prediction

What's even more hilarious is you keep saying they can't react to Raikage's highest speed, when they don't have to if they don't allow him to reach his max speed. It's like Naruto falling off of Kichi's head. It didn't matter how fast he COULD move, because he was in mid air. You guys think this "dodging Raikage's max speed" feat somehow makes Naruto automatically impervious to damage. That's not how it works. Raikage, Naruto, and Minato can't maintain top speed against the caliber of ninja in this list. Especially Sasuke. He's the only one that can actively shorten the amount of safe places to stand on the battlefield, eliminating the ability to run or pick up speed.

As for the bolded, I'm definitely gonna tell you that, because you pulled the same shit when I tried to use Lee's feats to explain how Gai's feats will be when using his own Gates. You're being a hypocrite. You can't ignore logic when it's against you, and then rely on it once you realize it's the only argument you can make.
    Last edited by ninjabot; July 18, 2013 at 02:12 PM.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast