Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The Forsaken Thread

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Forsaken Thread

Hey everyone, I recently applied to be a translator and I'm really excited to get working on anything anyone throws at me. I don't have a lot of experience with the act of translating, but I have broken down and "translated" books, newspapers and other media as a fun way to learn a language.

My Japanese skill is around N3 level. It's hard to judge, since most of my knowledge is scattered throughout various levels of Japanese due to self studying. I'm hoping I can really improve my skills by translating manga and learning a lot more vocabulary.

Japanese (And languages in general) are a huge part of my life. I can currently speak two foreign languages at a intermediate/ high-intermediate advanced level, Chinese and Japanese. I'm hoping to be able to speak 10 or more languages before I die.

So thank you and happy translating. I'm open to translate anything people can give me.

Thanks and if you want to ask me any questions or just chat about languages/Japanese or whatever, send me a pm or respond to this post.

Thanks again!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Forsaken Thread

Hi Forsaken, welcome to the TL world!
    I'm from a group called Horrible Scans, and I could really use the TL man/woman power!!!
    If you wanna TL something. I can give you either a Josei project called Tensai Family Company (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4368), or I'm TL a series myself, but don't have the time to do it, it's called Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=69193)

Just send me a PM if you're interested
    And again, welcome to the TL world

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner trunkschan90's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: The Forsaken Thread

Hi Forsaken, it's great to meet you ^_^
    I'm in need of a translator to help out with the Cyborg 009 Manga Project http://cyborg009.livejournal.com/62469.html
    Just sent me a PM or email me at trunkschan90@yahoo.com if interested.
    ^_^ Hope to hear from you soon.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sennarose's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I'm wondering if you're interested on Translating love riron http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=79319
    We need a translator for it to continue.
    Thank you and have a good day.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DarkColorBlood's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, iam new here too so i sorry if i do something wrong....
    anyway,i was wondering if you are interested in translating old series from 80's,90's and early 2000.Mostly comdies,adventures and fantasies.I can provide you with the scannlations even thought the mangas i have in mind are old.
    Thank you very much for reading this,please let me know if you are interested so we could discass about the series....

New Reply