Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What does Jyuubito want?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

What does Jyuubito want?

before i thought i knew what is obitos and madaras motivation (mooneye plan), but now im not sure anymore.

what juubito wants? what is its course of action? what he aims to achieve?
    it seems like he doesnt recognize obito any more, so id assume he doesnt want to follow moon eye plan anymore. does that makes him madaras enemy?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What does Jyuubito want?

Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post
    before i thought i knew what is obitos and madaras motivation (mooneye plan), but now im not sure anymore.

it seems like he doesnt recognize obito any more, so id assume he doesnt want to follow moon eye plan anymore. does that makes him madaras enemy?
    As it stands now, he is indeed everyone's enemy, not just Madara's....I think the Moon Eye plan is still the original plan, and if Obito would regain his presence he would eventually strive before that....but he also has the villain's complex of having to "eradicate" or "completely destroy" his enemies first...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Why not just revive Rin, and not be a murdering psychopath? I'm sure the Juubi jinchuuriki with Rinnegan should be able to revive people.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

He'd be able to revive if he has control over himself.We don't really know if Obito lost his memories or it's Juubi which is actually making use of Obito's vocal chords having took over Obito.Juubi would not know about using Rinnegan,would it?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
    Why not just revive Rin, and not be a murdering psychopath? I'm sure the Juubi jinchuuriki with Rinnegan should be able to revive people.
    The only way he would able to revive Rin is using Edo Tensei to call her soul back, and then Rinne Tensei from the Rinnegan...I think the Edo Tensei part is impossible now...and Obito's obsession is not Rin...Rin's death was just the catalyst for his bleak worldview, plus that Madara influenced him...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post

Well if he was as evil as it was told in legends and posed a greater threat that sage had to defeat it, then objective is simple ... Destroy every one ...

And yes it makes him Madara's enemy as well

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the juubi is in more control now than obito

i think the juubi just wants destruction

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

We dunno what the Juubi wants. Is it attacking, or is it defending itself? Though the Juubi is known to be destructive, who's to say that teh humans didn't play a part in it until Rikudou Sennin interceded?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

To be honest, the Juubi cannot be held responsible for his actions.

The dang thin just woke up confused with two people controlling his movements whereas an army began attacking him with several large scale techniques.

It's like a huge elefant which got trapped in a swarm of ants so it panickly tries to squash them and run away.

As for Obito, he is pretty much lost like V2 cloack Naruto is. He knows there is an enemy and something his heart wants to destroy but he isn't aware of anything deeper than that.

I suppose there isn't any othe way for it to go through as Obito would simply cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi the moment his brain fuctions return to normal.

That will only happen after the Juubi completes it's evolution inside his body and it may involve Madara controlling him from the outside to actually perform the technique.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What does Jyuubito want? - Isn't it obvious?
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some men can't be reasoned with. Some just want to watch the world burn.

Yeah. Obito's been swallowed up by the Juubi. His will is non-existent at the moment, and all the Juubi wants is to destroy. So that's all Obito will do. Destroy. Though, why the hell is he so pissed off anyway?

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post

Yeah. Obito's been swallowed up by the Juubi. His will is non-existent at the moment, and all the Juubi wants is to destroy. So that's all Obito will do. Destroy. Though, why the hell is he so pissed off anyway?
    If you are asking about the Juubi, he was initially shown destroying and attacking when Sage countered it. So when he came back he did the same with more intensity thanx to being sealed for so long and hatred and anger boiling for so long

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah,This is all there is to it i believe.Well,the alliance was irritating the Juubi before it took over Obito and now this is why it's pissed off...? XD It just wants to kill the people and probably just realised in the recent chapter that the Hokages are immortal (The one's who imprisoned it previously) and now went for Sasuke and Naruto in an attempt to finally kill someone..? =P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I think it is because of the sage, he stopped him , split him and sealed him, and what was the first thing he saw in the time of his ressurecion? Naruto with all the bijuu chakra (and Juubi recognized his imprisoner in him), so yes, that is the reason to be pissed off, and I think right now, juubito want Naruto dead (along with anyone who help him)

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Imagine you were defeated and sealed by some one , want revenge and when you awake after sealed for so long and suddenly find yourself under attack (oh and before that some people riding on you and trying to control you) then you have every reason for being pissed off....
    It would be interesting to see if Juubi has a personality or not, that will shed some more light on the reason of him being so pissed off.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast