Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 547 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 547 Spoiler Discussion

I mean....with his Hyourinmaru stolen, seriously though. What could he obtained in that short period of time?
    (Yeah he's the youngest among the captains with much higher potential than others and etc.)
    It's a bit different for Byakuya since he IS in the royal realm, but not sure how for Hitsugaya.

Either way, Bleach is back !!!

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fomano's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Toshiro will use more swordplay and kido.

We all know how overly dependant on his Bankai he is, still, he is the greatest genius and most talented shinigami in Gotei's history.

Kido has been shown to be extremely effective when used by someone with great proficiency (i.e: Tessai and Hachi) as dangerous as any Bankai.

God knows (and Kubo) what he can do if he is totally focused using all his knowledge, creativity, etc.

As someone said before "necessity is the mother of invention". Hitsugaya is in GREAT GREAT need and he (probably) is REALLY inventive.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

More spoilers:

Quote Originally Posted by czeliate
    hey guys spoiler's up!XD

from baidu
    Quote Quote:
    本期Jump封面是一护
    内有振奋人心的死神大幅彩页 十字军团发色大公开
    一护赤裸上身比划着双刀
    春水、浮竹、阿近面前都出现了十字军团的人
    涅和音梦以不得了的装束出现了 太阳神什么的已经阻止不了涅了
    十字军团那个莫西干头的家伙是使用火炎的,小白和乱菊出现在了他的面前
    tbh , I have no idea what he was talking about.. but I'll try anyway =-=''

lead cover is Ichigo
    erm, a very interesting looking shinigami color page and stern ritter color page (or something similar..)
    Ichigo is topless, looking at his dual zan
    Stern ritter appears infront of Shunsui, Ukitake, Akon
    Mayuri and Nemu appears with an extremely (weird?) attire
    (I think baidu mods is trying to imply that Mayuri's outfit has change once again, it is soo weird or something that no one can stop him from changing lol, but I gotta read it again)
    The mohawk stern ritter (buzzbee) has the power of flame, he appears infront of Hitsu and Rangiku

the end
    Quote Originally Posted by Andygoesrawr View Post
    Looks very interesting

Quote Quote:
    This issue of Jump's cover is Ichigo
    There are exciting Shinigami colour pages
    (something about Sternritter)
    Ichigo posing shirtless with his twin Zanpakuto
    Shunsui, Ukitake, and some Sternritter appear on front
    Kurotsuchi and Nemu appear in bloody clothes (?)
    (Something about an unstoppable Titan???)
    Sternritter with a mohawk (Bazz-B) appears using fire, Toshirou and Rangiku appear in front of him

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I still hope Quincies kill most of them off i know it wont happen though. I never liked SS thinking they always right. Kind of glad the RG didnt come to help them either. Since lil ice boy got a new look you can bet he got a new power-up.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bonifide View Post
    I still hope Quincies kill most of them off i know it wont happen though. I never liked SS thinking they always right. Kind of glad the RG didnt come to help them either. Since lil ice boy got a new look you can bet he got a new power-up.
    It would be bad on Kubos part to give anyone a significant power up (unless it was dormant and has been explained as such) within a day or two of training.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo can do what he wants. He just has to tie it in to the story somehow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

In Hitsugaya's case, the Vandenreich's fortress being made of ice might give him an edge, since he still has Shikai. Still, for 4 or 5 days' training (actually, more of a refresher in swordfighting, which he already knew) to somehow give him any real boost here would be silly. Anyway, I reckon it would be kind of pointless for the Shinigami to start mopping the floor with Sternritter now, because then what's the point in the Royal Guard and Arrancar and everyone else who hasn't even gotten involved yet?

Guess we'll see...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

how come it says its the last chapter!?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like some time has passed between Kyoraku giving those tickets to Ichigo's friends and the invasion's beginning, because he is back there... A shame, it could've add some spice to the situation if it began without him, and he'd later pull a Big Damn Hero moment. But no.

Nemu looks sexy.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It's more literally the last chapter of the story of Bleach. Not the last chapter of the manga in particular. Understand it as the final arc.

Nothing too spectacular after 6 weeks of waiting. I would't call it a letdown, however. We now know where the Wandenreich was all that time. Also interesting is the observation Mayuri made: Is the power of the Wandenreich Stern Ritters highly based on shadows? Would be interesting as Kyouraku's power, for example, is also kind of shadow based. I guess the next 2-3 chapters will also be some of those typical bleach "matchmaking" chapters, where every captain gets his stern ritter.

Kyouraku against Haschwalth is really interesting. The new captain commander has someting to proof here. Can't see him on the winning side without bankai, however. If you think back to his fight against Stark, Ukitake said something about Shunsui's Bankai shouldn't be shown in front of all people. The place he is in right now is the perfect spot.

I'm disappointed that Hitsugaya seems to get a rather boring opponent. Well, let's say not boring but a bit cliche. He just seems to bit the exact opposite of him. Hot headed and fire based.

And regarding Mayuri... to be honest I haven't been too interested in his battles.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we will see alot of deaths for the shinigami sides I hope no plot jutsu etc will be enforce and shinigami that is already dead in all of our eyes suddenly can be healed like Byakuya last arc I hope we get to see real deaths like Yamamoto... Looking forward for Kenpachi improvement and how many will fall against him. This arc might be the best we will see from bleach and the last one so let us just enjoy and don't nitpick on trivial things I have faith on Kubo we all know Bleach fights are the best art wise.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I am massively interested in Mayuri's battles, as they always deviate from the norm.
    Following his boss sun suit, I am very much looking forward to seeing what other inventions he has made to deal with the quincy. I mean, he could literally replace all his organs in an insanely short period of time...

I do agree with wooticus that Hitsuguya's opponent doesn't look massively exciting, but his (and Rangiku's) expression does make me slightly less apprehensive.

I am a bit worried that Shunsui will lose now... Hashvald has not shown much yet, he is too big a character to die now...

Also, what was Ukitake doing in front of that giant flower statue thing?
    Infinite RAGE!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shunsui vs. Haschwalt? Kubo is getting right to it. Makes me a bit nervous as Shunsui hasn't shown bankai, and Hasch is probably the strongest SR next to Bach. So who will be victorious? I surely hope Shunsui is, but Hasch needs some more development as does Shunsui and his kimono story. So perhaps this battle won't come to a point where there is a victor? Like what was stated before, Shunsui has usage of shadows in kageoni, so is this "peace from shadows" a foreshadow and not just a title? Interesting...

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

is there a Kido with ICE element? Toshiro can use ICE without his Zan/Bankai?

and a BIG WTF is on MAYURI!!!! he is getting weirder and weirder every arc hahahahaha

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally, I love bleach

The chapter was very satisfying! Great art btw!

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    In Hitsugaya's case, the Vandenreich's fortress being made of ice might give him an edge, since he still has Shikai. Still, for 4 or 5 days' training (actually, more of a refresher in swordfighting, which he already knew) to somehow give him any real boost here would be silly. Anyway, I reckon it would be kind of pointless for the Shinigami to start mopping the floor with Sternritter now, because then what's the point in the Royal Guard and Arrancar and everyone else who hasn't even gotten involved yet?

Guess we'll see...
    It's hitsugaya we're talking about. The 'genius' who attained bankai at a young age even though it is said to take 10 years of training. I bet he can quickly learn swordsmanship. A week to him could possibly be the same as a few months of training to a regular person if not more.
    Last edited by Jabman; September 04, 2013 at 05:04 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast