Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 547 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 547 Spoiler Discussion

Mayuri's battle will be interesting. He isn't one to speak all mighty before he has something in his mind.
    Though, the chapter's most badass moment is Kyouraku against Haschwald, possibly going to end up as one of the most epic moments in the whole arc, as well.

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    is there a Kido with ICE element? Toshiro can use ICE without his Zan/Bankai?

and a BIG WTF is on MAYURI!!!! he is getting weirder and weirder every arc hahahahaha
    As far as I know, there isn't an element based kido, so, that's most likely his Shikai power.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 547 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post
    It's hitsugaya we're talking about. The 'genius' who attained bankai at a young age even though it is said to take 10 years of training. I bet he can quickly learn swordsmanship. A week to him could possibly be the same as a few months of training to a regular person if not more.
    I'm not saying he isn't extremely gifted, that's not even debatable - but he already knows swordsmanship. Going back to basics for a few days can only make him marginally better, and I don't see how that's going to help him against a Captain-class Sternritter with Vollstandig up his sleeve, when he can't even use Bankai. Also, 'young' for a Shinigami is like middle aged for a human. He was 3rd seat 20 years ago remember, so he's had his 10+ years to learn and master Bankai. Again, not saying he's not special, just that it would take more than a week to compensate for the loss of his greatest power.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 547 Discussion / 548 Predictions

I'm just waiting for Kempachi to pop out of nowhere and start a rampage. That will be the highlight of the final arc for me, well that and Ichigos final form.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell yeah Bleach is back!
    I realliy enjoyed this chapter and Mayuri has just become weirder with that kind of suit (while Nemu has become sexier some). LOL
    Hitsugaya seems to have regained (?) his powers and I kinda like his new look.
    Shuunsui will have his hands full with Haschwald and I can't wait to see how the battle will evolve.
    Damn, next week come soon. XD

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone notice the flowery figure in front of Ukitake?
    Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    I'm not saying he isn't extremely gifted, that's not even debatable - but he already knows swordsmanship. Going back to basics for a few days can only make him marginally better, and I don't see how that's going to help him against a Captain-class Sternritter with Vollstandig up his sleeve, when he can't even use Bankai. Also, 'young' for a Shinigami is like middle aged for a human. He was 3rd seat 20 years ago remember, so he's had his 10+ years to learn and master Bankai. Again, not saying he's not special, just that it would take more than a week to compensate for the loss of his greatest power.
    *nod*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone notice the flowery figure in front of Ukitake?
    Spoiler show

*nod*
    Sure did: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/547/7
    I was wondering the same thing, what is that? Possibly something that could cure all illness or....revive someone from the dead ?!?! (cue dramatic sound)
    and by the looks of it....he's naked? What in the world is going on....
    Either way, BLEACH IS BACK !!

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/547/3

Best. Page. Ever.

Awesome chapter. Kubo's getting right to it. I love it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarex View Post
    I'm just waiting for Kempachi to pop out of nowhere and start a rampage. That will be the highlight of the final arc for me, well that and Ichigos final form.
    You mean like this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NpT1wSN7RA

Chapter was resfreshing,fast and informative, i wish there would be more chapters like this.

p.s.
    Rangiku sexeh!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I just realised Ichigo's zanpakuto's where in their released form when they were resting on the table before he grabs them. As if they had been in this state since he obtained them.

I was kinda hoping he'd finally have a unreleased Zan so he can have it around his waist like the captains and look all badass when he releases into shikai form.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Sure did: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/547/7
    I was wondering the same thing, what is that? Possibly something that could cure all illness or....revive someone from the dead ?!?! (cue dramatic sound)
    and by the looks of it....he's naked? What in the world is going on....
    Either way, BLEACH IS BACK !!
    Ukitake's bankai is Edo Tensei!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/547/3

Best. Page. Ever.

Awesome chapter. Kubo's getting right to it. I love it.
    Agree with you there bro, is this also Kubo's way of foreshadowing the following battle match-ups?
    So far it is as aligned; Kyouraku vs Haschwald and Hitsugaya vs. the mohawk guy.

I just realised Ichigo's zanpakuto's where in their released form when they were resting on the table before he grabs them. As if they had been in this state since he obtained them.

I was kinda hoping he'd finally have a unreleased Zan so he can have it around his waist like the captains and look all badass when he releases into shikai form.

Ukitake's bankai is Edo Tensei!
    Isn't that still only a regular zanpaktou, pre-shikai ? I get that his Zanpaktou was always in a released state previously, but does it apply to his new zanpaktou?

Haha! that would be epic bro!
    Ukitake really does need to live up to the hype as being one of two remaining senior members (not including Isshin).
    They can't afford to have a sick Ukitake anymore and I have a feeling as this being the final arc, we finally get to see the real bad ass Ukitake.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't no if it was just me but i felt sad reading this chapter maybe because many characters will die or because it's coming to an end. Damn that crazy doctor, proves he's a genius time and time again he could have given details too the other squads to be prepared for this but nope he kept it too himself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic Toshiro moment incoming. I am very pleased with this starting up again.
    Meh

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    Don't no if it was just me but i felt sad reading this chapter maybe because many characters will die or because it's coming to an end. Damn that crazy doctor, proves he's a genius time and time again he could have given details too the other squads to be prepared for this but nope he kept it too himself.
    Quite agreed, this is information that was really important to Shunsui, Shunsui said so himself when the enemy explained it to him this chapter.
    Yet that crazy bastard, Mayuri, kept all this exstremely important information all for himself...

I wonder if it was pride, for example what if he wasn't sure about the shadows, but had a hunch about it? If so, he did not want to be wrong, and therefore did not want to risk what he himself views as pride.
    Well who knows, it may be some other reason...

I don't mind Mayuri keeping this information for himself, it just makes his character more interesting.. However what I need is an explanation, othervice I won't buy this. An explanation as for why he did what he did, be it egoistic or whatever, othervice, it makes the whole thing seem screwed up as bad storytelling.

I pretty much liked the chapter, although, it made it look as if Ichigo could appear any time now... I wonder if we will see his training at the two remaining Royal Guards, or not... hmm... would be kinda disappointing if we don't see it.. and yet, how can it be exciting now that the invasion has started? I'm in for a surprise, I guess.

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner XGaminFreakX's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

UHm Any1 Else Noticed Ichigo Hands :O are White when he picked up The Long Zangetsu ;O

http://www.onemanga.me/bleach/547/2/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XGaminFreakX View Post
    UHm Any1 Else Noticed Ichigo Hands :O are White when he picked up The Long Zangetsu ;O

http://www.onemanga.me/bleach/547/2/
    It's just the way Kubo colored it to represent light. Nothing out of the ordinary.

New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast