Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 547 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 547 Discussion / 548 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    But if shadow is everywhere, than opponent's shadow is connected to shadow, that's somewhere, and if it's everywhere, opponent's shadow is connected to everywhere. Shunsui can also send his sword through his own shadow to opponent's shadow, so for him to actually stand a chance he will need to take advantage of "shadows", if he can. They'll fight for a while, Urahara comes, they can use Bankai again, he goes Bankai, Haschwald dead. But if Haschwald is dead, who will Kenpachi fight? Is there anyone suited for him if he could fight SRs with ease before?
    Hmmm... Well, I guess it depends on exactly how Shunsui's power works. Although I don't think he can attack through his own shadow. The way he described it to Stark, the person who gets their shadow stepped on by the opponent loses, so he can only attack through the enemy's shadow. In any case, Shatten Bereich isn't a world made of shadows (as I understand it anyway), it was simply built inside the shadow. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how exactly that works, tbh... But anyway, I think the world itself is made of reishi. And now that it's been pulled into the actual world of SS, shadow had nothing to do with it any more. It's got patches of light and dark, just like anywhere else, so Shunsui's powers shouldn't logically work any differently from in the WotL or SS or anywhere else.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Hmmm... Well, I guess it depends on exactly how Shunsui's power works. Although I don't think he can attack through his own shadow. The way he described it to Stark, the person who gets their shadow stepped on by the opponent loses, so he can only attack through the enemy's shadow. In any case, Shatten Bereich isn't a world made of shadows (as I understand it anyway), it was simply built inside the shadow. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how exactly that works, tbh... But anyway, I think the world itself is made of reishi. And now that it's been pulled into the actual world of SS, shadow had nothing to do with it any more. It's got patches of light and dark, just like anywhere else, so Shunsui's powers shouldn't logically work any differently from in the WotL or SS or anywhere else.
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-32543-...apter-374.html

He doesn't need to "step" on shadow. He explained how children game works. It looks like their shadows were somehow merged? Or Stark's shadow was soooooooo damn long it reached Kyoraku.

If that realm was made inside the shadow, they are inside the shadow, right? :v
    Last edited by Duniak; September 05, 2013 at 01:49 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Shunsui merely adopted the shadows. Haschwalth was born in it, molded by it....

Sorry I couldn't resist.

I can't see Haschwalth losing to Shunsui. But I can't see Shunsui losing to Haschwalth. There's no way Ichigo is going to let Haschwalth get away with breaking his sword......

Also I was looking forward to Cang Du owning Hitsugaya again, but once again Hitsugaya is fighting an enemy with whom he has an elemental advantage against, well apparently since Bazz-B's fire couldn't burn Hitsugaya's ice. So now I'm betting Cang Du is going to fight Soifon. They are perfect for each other. Though I'd much rather watch Cang Du fight someone else, him and Soifon do make a lot of sense. Then again who knows, Kubo's match-ups so far are pretty unpredictable.
    if its experience with shadows than technically the one who has more of it should be Shunsui no? would he not be far older than Haschwalth? implying that he would therefore have had more time to refine 'being a child of the shadows' to put it one way

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    I can see Aizen coming back from the now dissapeared Muken, carrying Unohana with him and bringing Kenpachi alog for the lulz.
    not too much of a stretch i'd say...wasnt Aizen one of the ppl who recognized Kenpachi for being an unusual monster, i think....

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenpachi's Bankai is gonna be the sh*t. Can't wait for, Kubo, to show that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-32543-...apter-374.html

He doesn't need to "step" on shadow. He explained how children game works. It looks like their shadows were somehow merged? Or Stark's shadow was soooooooo damn long it reached Kyoraku.

If that realm was made inside the shadow, they are inside the shadow, right? :v
    I was referring to this page - http://www.mangareader.net/94-32543-...apter-374.html
    It does show him stood on Starrk's shadow in that panel. He also attacked 'Aizen' through his shadow here - http://www.mangareader.net/94-46757-...apter-391.html ...although that one actually complicates things since it can't possibly have been Aizen he attacked, and Hiyori only showed one stab wound from Hitsugaya. But anyway.

Also, the main thing is that the WR's realm is no longer concealed. It's outside of the shadows it was built in, so even if using those shadows once gave Shunsui an advantage, that advantage should be lost now. I suppose it might depend on if I'm right about the Shatten Bereich actually being composed of shadow or reishi, although only the latter makes sense.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I was referring to this page - http://www.mangareader.net/94-32543-...apter-374.html
    It does show him stood on Starrk's shadow in that panel. He also attacked 'Aizen' through his shadow here - http://www.mangareader.net/94-46757-...apter-391.html ...although that one actually complicates things since it can't possibly have been Aizen he attacked, and Hiyori only showed one stab wound from Hitsugaya. But anyway.
    I was reffering to it as well. That's why I said Stark's shadow could have been sooo long. If shadow can't be seen, because it's in the other shadow, can Shunsui use his ability? Or can he use the whole shadow? Shunsui is shown to go OUT of the shadows. He also attacked Stark landing on a pole. Is he that fast to speedblitz Stark? Shadow has just been made. He stepped on it, dive into it, attacked Stark and went out? If he could step onto it, couldn't he just stab him without going into those shadows? Or he came into shadow of Stark flying (somewhere far) and hid there for a while, and when Stark landed he striked? If it's like that, Shunsui can freely move in those shadows and hide in them.

http://www.mangareader.net/94-31672-...apter-373.html

Hitsugaya wouldn't be able to hold Aizen, so I guess Kyoraku got him. Still, there is that instant regeneration he showed against Ichigo.

Quote Quote:
    Also, the main thing is that the WR's realm is no longer concealed. It's outside of the shadows it was built in, so even if using those shadows once gave Shunsui an advantage, that advantage should be lost now. I suppose it might depend on if I'm right about the Shatten Bereich actually being composed of shadow or reishi, although only the latter makes sense.
    I thought the places were just swapped. Like parallel universe or something. I thought the place they were was Shadow Realm, in which everything is made of reishi.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Although I do not believe that Shunsui can use his ability in that way, the shadows are not gone.
    This is adequately shown by Bleach's very own Yves Saint Laurent. Here and here show that, "by having no shadows", Mayuri's lab is in a separate dimension from the Quincy world. Also, and possibly more importantly, it appears that where the light from his suit hits, the world reverts back to SS again.
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    if its experience with shadows than technically the one who has more of it should be Shunsui no? would he not be far older than Haschwalth? implying that he would therefore have had more time to refine 'being a child of the shadows' to put it one way
    Bugger if I know. I was just making a Bane joke.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

By the way, another thing that this chapter has put on my mind. Just how long has Ishida known about the Wandenreich? At first I thought maybe he just met them recently, but on the other hand the fact that they were hiding in the shadow of Soul Society for 1000 years makes me wonder. I'm sure his grandfather and his father knew.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    So you are saying that Shunsui could become god-like now that he is in the Schatten Bereich.

That would be whacked!

Shunsui: So Seritei is gone. What is this place then?

Haschwalt: This is Schatten Bereich. The Shadow Region.

Shunsui: SHADOW region, you say?

Haschwalt: Yes. This is where we wer...

Shunsui: MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Haschwalt: !?

SLASHES HASCHWALT IN HALF!!!

Shunsui: You quincies have sealed your fate!!!
    Or it could happen this way.......

Katen Kyokotsu: Mehhh I'm kind of bored with Kageoni lately. Don't really feel like playing that one.

Shunsui: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    Although I do not believe that Shunsui can use his ability in that way, the shadows are not gone.
    This is adequately shown by Bleach's very own Yves Saint Laurent. Here and here show that, "by having no shadows", Mayuri's lab is in a separate dimension from the Quincy world. Also, and possibly more importantly, it appears that where the light from his suit hits, the world reverts back to SS again.
    that doesnt mean that the shadow is still there, think about it, they could only swap SS for vandenreich using shadow, because mayuris room had no shadows they could not swap that specific place, hence its still in SS, even though its in the same place as the vandenreich, its like a pocket dimension now, tow objects ocupying the same space. thus the shadow does not have to remain, its job is done, at least, that part of it that could be acomplished.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390
    here is what orihimes powers are and where shinigami power comes from.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3446556

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what if all the Shinigami's Bankai that was stolen learned about the FGT state and become the Bankai themselves like ichigo like Toshiro become the embodiment of his bankai that he can use all his bankai skills without the bankai

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Or it could happen this way.......

Katen Kyokotsu: Mehhh I'm kind of bored with Kageoni lately. Don't really feel like playing that one.

Shunsui: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Or like this:

Kyoraku: Bankai!
    Haschwalth: *steals it* And now I will use your own bankai against you, Captain Commander.
    Kyoraku: Are you so sure?
    Bankai: Meh, I don't feel like playing right now. Sorry.
    Haschwalth: Oh blasted damnation.

14. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kyoraku isn't dumb enough to go bankai and get it stolen. He was in shikai against his previous quincy counterpart, but he used no games. Despit that, he was the only one to force his opponent to use volstandig. Imo, he will probably fight to a draw or the skirmish will be broken up. I have a feeling Haschwalt will eventually see a reasoning between Quincy and Shinigami with Bach killing him. Thats just the way I see it playing out. Hopefully hes not a puppet of Bach's.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SoulAuron View Post
    they have the ability, there is no teling who would be able to use it as a weapon.
    This is what you said:

he now knows theyr abilities involve shadows, he didnt before.

What you are basically saying is this:

Hollow's abilities involve garganta.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

So Captain Kurotsuchi seems quite confident, any idea if he found a way to free the stolen Bankais ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    So Captain Kurotsuchi seems quite confident, any idea if he found a way to free the stolen Bankais ?
    I think Urahara will be the one to do that.

New Reply
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast