Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

33 25.98%
  • Good

48 37.80%
  • Meh.

32 25.20%
  • Bad

8 6.30%
  • Awful

6 4.72%
New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 640 Discussion / 641 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DaoneLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 640 Discussion / 641 Predictions

Obito's new look is top notch, pretty damn badass if u ask me. Minato will either teleport outta there or sasuke can just block with a susanoo shield.... I hope.
    Go get'em Madara!!!!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, this Rasen Senkou Chourinbu Kousanshiki is such an amazing technique.

Dear god, Obito again... Which word is he going to use the most next chapter? Rin, trash, Rin, don't care, Rin, you let Rin die, Rin or Rin?

Thankfully, another series will be back next week.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

wow that was awesome. obito looks badass . the way Naruto saved Sasuke and himself was great and the moment i saw obito holding SO6P i was like :O

anyways looking forward to next week
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit I'm enjoying these final chapters of Naruto. It didn't happened to me since Naruto vs Pain. Good work in the end by Kishi...

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hauradrims3's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Dat feeling when Obito counters Minato's most haxed jutsu in the manga. Makes the whole chapter worth it.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

From a pathetic looser and cry baby etc etc Obito is transforming in to a threatening shinobi and an awsome power house.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For a second i thought it was weird that Juubito new form included a staff but after a second long look i realize the staff is made out of those black orbs. I was immediately about to call BS lol oh well . Its a seventeen page chapter (the norm) that felt like it was less (also a norm) overall Obito look bad ass Naruto used new info to save him and Sasuke (payback) i don't think Kishi knows what Minato's new jutsu is suppose to look like which really suck cause i wanted to see it.

Of course Obito in his new form would be the one to cancel Minato's new jutsu before something happens. I hope Obito kumai his ass out of their and a new arc starts this war has drag for to long it doesn't need a victor or a looser just leave it at a stalemate although Obito would e considered the victor since he got what he wanted. Have Obito leave Madara behind or take him along just start a new arc with infinite tsukyomi already
    Last edited by Black God; July 23, 2013 at 11:41 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito says to his haters,"how you like me now?"

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    And we are responding:

"You are the same pathetic crybaby you were panels before!"
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

12. Like 11 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't like how 3 pages was needed to flash back to Rin, and it's not even a significant flashback. Just stills. Same thing one after another. Obito looks badass though, I like how he countered the 4th's speed blitz by simply tanking it. The counterattack was pretty neat, imo Minato will just teleport out of there. He has limitless chakara, and he's technically immortal. So explode elsewhere.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOLnoHomo View Post
    Don't like how 3 pages was needed to flash back to Rin, and it's not even a significant flashback. Just stills. Same thing one after another. Obito looks badass though, I like how he countered the 4th's speed blitz by simply tanking it. The counterattack was pretty neat, imo Minato will just teleport out of there. He has limitless chakara, and he's technically immortal. So explode elsewhere.
    That was actually to show him losing and regaining the control on Juubi.... so it isn't exactly a flash back as we are used to see

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Nothing changed about him, realy he got haxed powers for entire manga, he is still a crybaby, but now he is a crybaby with a rocket lucnher.
    Chapter was good, those stiches looked gross, i liked it! The final bastard should be gross as hell, and yes, Obito is bound to loose controll.
    I am too think Kakashi gonna pop out and save the day, he will make Minato proud as his student (well...he pretty much his succesor, student of the father, sensei of the son).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    And we are responding:

"You are the same pathetic crybaby you were panels before!"
    Yep and that pathetic crybaby just overcame the ten tails control and is now basically the sage of six paths

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts on this chapter were akin to the the shinobi's reactions when Madara dropped a freaking meteor on their skullz...OVERWHELMING!

once again kishi..JUST FREAKIN MAKE MINATO GIVE NARUTO THE OTHER HALF OF KYUUBI ALREADY!!!

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this was an interesting chapter.

I was wondering just how madara or obito would end up controlling the jubi when it finally came to it and I guess this chapter did provide an answer. Well, no clue as to how exactly madara could have pulled of that one if he had to but how obito did it is pretty obvious by now. It seems that the process to dominate the jubi is at large the same to dominate other biju. Overall it does seem like obito ended up controlling the jubi the same way naturo and bee controlled the kyubi and hachibi, with love. It was pretty explicit, the jubi was taking over obito, the picture came apart, and then obito forced the picture back together with love and controlled the jubi. I guess it is still different from what others did though. What obito used might be love but overall it seems to be a sick and twisted love. It is still surprising that his emotions were enough to overcome the jubi and make him into a rikudo though. Perhaps the fact that obito has mokuton also helped. The ability is supposed to be able to stop biju to it is not too strange an idea that his weird mokuton body would enable his twisted love to defeat a biju.

I hope the next couple of chapters dwell into what the rinnengan is. It seems it does kinda originate from the jubi but it is still weird that normal people ended up with it. Seeing the chapter and the previous one it does seem like all KG do originate from the jubi to some degree. Obito did have the inherent ability to mix elements to his liking and can perhaps mix them all however he wants so it wouldn't be weird if potential offsprings can do at least a few elements.

As for how they will survive, I suspect kakashi. The other kage have not really shown anything which could suppress a jubi technique so it would make sense kakashi uses his kamui to teleport the technique away. The living kage definitely do not have something which would help anyways, even the tsuchikage's KG would seem to be unable to defeat this IMO considering it is something beneath it.

As a weird prediction, I think orochimaru is up to something. He has not appeared in a bit which should not be a coincidence. He got access to a number of bodies earlier and through that was able to revive the kages so I think he will be prepared to revive one more person. He was onto akatsuki for a while so it makes sense he would have prepared for quite a bit of things. Kabuto even had madara himself which should have been impossible if obito supposedly took care of that one himself. I think orochimaru and kabuto found out about obito eventually and as a result made a point of getting rin dna as a countermeasure. It makes sense and it wouldn't even be difficult. They got the 4 kage which should have been 4 pretty well guarded bodies so not getting rin would be kinda stupid at this point. And lets face it, everyone is getting revived. Its possible they also have kushina dna... if they were preparing to deal with powerful biju it makes sense they would get dna from someone capable of controlling them.

I just had a weird thought for that matter. Technically speaking obito can win the war at any point now. He has a MS and the power of the jubi at his disposal so for the time being he is factually invincible. The most likely scenario is that he will shortly shoot the mugen tsukioyomi.... and what we will probably see is him being stopped just in the last second someone, perhaps almost too conveniently miraculously. However how would we know he was stopped? What if he was not stopped and all we see is what naruto would consider ideal? What if the manga never really gives us conclusive proof that obito's plan failed? Kishi could leave us with one of those endings... With how horrible the manga at large has been since the pain fight at large it would perhaps make it significantly better though.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast