Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

33 25.98%
  • Good

48 37.80%
  • Meh.

32 25.20%
  • Bad

8 6.30%
  • Awful

6 4.72%
New Reply
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 640 Discussion / 641 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 640 Discussion / 641 Predictions

Wow... this chapter rocks!

1. Obito is a cool vilain... well... still a cry baby... but at the moment he is cool
    2. Naruto, minato and sasuke got owned..
    3. I can feal the tension from this chapter..

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SupremeMod's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not going to lie, I almost feel like that was a wasted chapter. That whole chapter could have been done in one page. lol

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

complain all you guys want

this manga is good again, infact its epic

this is two chapters in a row where naruto and sasuke are in danger at the end

and more importantly obito ia now a badass, he can control the juubi all of a sudden

not sure about you guys but i actually cant wait to see what happens next, naruto is back! !!

kishi is bringing the goods

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Yep and that pathetic crybaby just overcame the ten tails control and is now basically the sage of six paths
    And? Should I be impressed now? Taking into account what he needed to reach that level - most of the things which either didn't belong to him in the first place or things he couldn't accomplish on his own and a huge portion of luck from the god (Kishi) on top of that - it's really hard to go nuts.

Other ninjas would have reached that level way faster than Obito, if they had the same luck and power from others, lol. This manga wouldn't even exist in this case, so Obito was pretty much a major requirement to stretch this manga over 600 chapters.

Now I feel sorry for Obito. I hope he doesn't care much about my opinion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn ... Kishi still doesn't want us to see Minato's jutsu ... that really pisses me off
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is awesome, i think.

At least, we've seen minato that was being pushed back by his opponent. But i'm kinda disappointed, he was being pushed back by obito simply because he was so damn busy protecting both sasuke and naruto. He can't concentrate for a kill because his mind was occupied by the well-being of his son and sasuke. it's understandable for naruto, but why sasuke? well, minato didn't know how sasuke's fans was underestimated him to the fullest. He should let that brat die on uchiha's hand.

i'm pretty sure minato will teleport together with that mini=bijuudama away from naruto and sasuke. Well, he could teleport on obito's location. He got his kunai over there for his new hiraishin level 3. He'll send that mini-bijuudama to obito's face using his hiraishin level 3. Then there's no doubt sasuke will so damn busy analyzing minato's ability. Yea, that's sasuke's role in this war.

9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    So the staff of SO6P is in Obito's hands now.
    Again a roller coaster chapter too much action , but one thing is for sure. Obito looks badass now
    He actually made that out of the 5 element combination that doesn't have a name yet. which of course is symbolism given his new look. These sage transformations are really starting to get on my nerves.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I see Juubito or whatever you call him something akin to Juggernaut in Marvel, VERY VERY VERY almost invulnerable, so doesn't need to bother with defense.

It seems Minato needs to get close.... REAL close and that seems to be it's weakness, closer you get the faster you need to get and sure over trash and people it's fine. But the line is so close now that Juubito can just stand there and take the hits and not needing to bother dodging and all in offensive speed.

I did like Sasuke's internal note acknowledging Naruto actually paying attention and saving his ass

I'm now of the opinion that this is Juubito is at his final form now and thanks to his obsession with Rin can now fully control the Juubi, so how long will it take for him to attempt the Infinite Tsukigenjustuthingymajigger ? If he loves Rin so much why now just revive her? what a cock!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Then there's no doubt sasuke will so damn busy analyzing minato's ability. Yea, that's sasuke's role in this war.
    Still a better role then being a jobber to hype up Obito's power ;p
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    He actually made that out of the 5 element combination that doesn't have a name yet. which of course is symbolism given his new look. These sage transformations are really starting to get on my nerves.
    Agreed. Every one is getting closer to sage ... Naruto have the markings, Minato have the markings and Obito well he is pretty much the sage ...

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Yep and that pathetic crybaby just overcame the ten tails control and is now basically the sage of six paths
    uhh, that's not something that will make him any less pathetic. don't you realize that obito's characters itself is pathetic. stuffing him with godly powers can't nerf that.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope you are right about oro

i said the same thing the moment he decided to follow sasuke

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Looks like my son is keeping up with Sasuke-kun."

The hell is that supposed to mean? They both got pwned by Obito. I guess Naruto reaching out and grabbing Minato so they could teleport must be what he means, since it was admittedly quick thinking.

Obito looks pretty badass though. Awesome to see Obito use his smarts to make up for Hiraishin's gamebreaking speed. "I can't keep up with you, but with a little slight of hand... I can make you screw over yourself AND your little sidekicks, sensei."

Though it begs the question, did he stick the orb to him, or did he shoot it in the position where he knew Minato would teleport to? Either way, the foresight and strategy was spot on, and paid off.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    "Looks like my son is keeping up with Sasuke-kun."

The hell is that supposed to mean? They both got pwned by Obito. I guess Naruto reaching out and grabbing Minato so they could teleport must be what he means, since it was admittedly quick thinking.

Obito looks pretty badass though. Awesome to see Obito use his smarts to make up for Hiraishin's gamebreaking speed. "I can't keep up with you, but with a little slight of hand... I can make you screw over yourself AND your little sidekicks, sensei."

Though it begs the question, did he stick the orb to him, or did he shoot it in the position where he knew Minato would teleport to? Either way, the foresight and strategy was spot on, and paid off.
    He meant Naruto's smart plan to grab onto Minato for Hiraishin. I think Sasuke hinted at that when he recalled what Minato said about teleporting others.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF was this chapter ?!?! At least this manga make me laugh because of it's nonsense. And that's a good thing for health and mood overall.

New Reply
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast