Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1248

Thread: Madara thread

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara's Intention PAGES 12/13

Hashirama is the Body
    Madara is the Eye's
    The Juubi the Spirit

Eternal Tsukiyomi

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara's Intention PAGES 12/13

Quote Originally Posted by Young Lavish View Post
    Hashirama is the Body
    Madara is the Eye's
    The Juubi the Spirit

Eternal Tsukiyomi
    I'm a big fan of this outcome. It would lead to a much more interesting storyline. I'm not so confident the plot will move in this direction though.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara's Trump Card

just a crazy jab at madara's trumpcard...
    could it be orochimaru?......
    well,lets look at all the connections.........
    1)the eye transplants...who did this for madara and who gave him a spare sharingan?
    2)the ET...if orochimaru had madara's dna,why did he not summon him during the invasion of konoha?
    3)the hashirama plasma...how is it that oro knew that the zetsu's were sufficient enough to become sacrifices for the ETs?
    4)danzo...why would danzo even think of letting oro experiment on him without solid data on the matter?

1)orochimaru obviously...seeing how oro used uncountable amounts of orphans to get info on hashirama(yamato being the outcome)...no tellin how many uchiha he used to get data on madara.i wondered why he never went for naruto(seeking a strong body)since seeing that eyes can be transplanted.it's because,he found that the uchiha(especially the likes of madara and sasuke)can be just as strong as a senju/uzumaki....

2)this one i believe...he thought madara was still in fact alive(hence obito masquerading as him)...or it could be the fact,that madara warned him beforehand that he knew how to break it.maybe,even being the one to show oro how to do ET....

3)i believe he worked with madara,to create the GM and maybe zetsu also...remember oro was part of akatsuki and was very very wanted by them once he left the organization....i think it had more to do with retrieving a friggin ring or sasori's revenge....

4)i believe this had a lot to do with the assassination of nagato/yahiko and seeing the rinnegan in action...may have even been a deal for danzo to receive the rinnegans as payment...only to be backstabbed by oro(to obtain them himself)....
    also the fact that nagato may have been an orphan from the start...who else better to find an uzumaki orphan than orochimaru?
    hell he had karin under his wing and an ample amount of times to secure naruto....

was just throwing out some ideas...what do you guys think about it and if there are any other connections you may think also...feel free

But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara's Trump Card

we need madara and orochimaru to go on some wild killing sprees at the end if this manga is going to stand a chance for revival

i would love to see some real villains take over and make this ending epic

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru pointed out on numerous occasions this war is of no concern to him and lately he said he's just helping out because he can't allow Mugen Tsukuyomi to be cast due to the inevitable conclusion it would interfere with his experiments and search for knowledge.

Madara's goal is also Mugen Tsukuyomi, so how could Orochimaru be some secret accomplice if we know for a fact he doesn't want Mugen Tsukuyomi to happen?
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think they are working together

I just hold onto a shallow hope that this manga will end well, and oro and or madara could pull that off

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I always think that Madara's true goal is to recreate a world with no clans. His trump card is probably taking over Obito's body the moment the latter falls to talk-no-jutsu.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

If Obito and Kakashi's shared vision is an inherent feat of Sharingan transplant, then maybe it's possible for Madara to cast the jutsu remotely. More likely in Obito's case as 1/3 of his body belongs to Madara anyway.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think there is something more sinister behind the moon eye plan than what we are told it's for. the fact that madara WANTED to be revived is why we can question madara's true intention for eternal peace through tsukuyomi. if he could entrust the moon eye plan to obito why would he need revival? madara's original plan was for madara to be revived through the sacrifice of nagato and then there would be obito + madara. now, obito is the only one capable of resurrecting madara which would sacrifice his life.

perhaps madara wants to use the moon eye plan not for peace, but for something sacrificial/brainwash people into thinking/believing certain individuals, once allies, are now enemies? this in turn would shape his own vision for "konoha" or the world. madara obviously wants to stand at the top of the world and since no one will accept him in reality, perhaps forcing them through genjutsu is his only way.

there was a rinnegan/sharingan in the flower itself so perhaps if it were formed, it could manipulate everyone, just as obito did with the mizukage. everyone would be living under the same type of control as uchiha shisui's unique sharingan.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jjpower's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Madara's trump card is black Zetsu with transplanted Rinnengan (maybe the other eye left by obito), then black Zetsu will perform "Gedo Rinne Tensei no Jutsu" to revive Madara.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

To lazy to check atm, but I believe Misukage killed Black Zetsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dekker View Post
    To lazy to check atm, but I believe Misukage killed Black Zetsu
    Yea, believe it was her and that 7 swordsman guy who was protecting her, Chojouro or something.
    And if someone is going use Gedo Rinne Tensei, pretty sure they not only need just the Rinnegan, but also an extreme massive amount of chakra, ie Nagato.
    Last edited by hawaplop; November 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara impregnated the Sages Mother. He will reveal the offspring soon.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara's trump card is that he doesn't need the bijuu to cast Mugen Tsukuyomi. He showed Obito part of it back when they first met while nearly dead and only connected to the bijuu-less Gedo Mazo. This was without the Shinju tree being created yet. Now that the bijuu chakra has been used to create the tree all he has to do is connect himself to it and cast the Genjutsu, since it'll likely have enough chakra in it to let the technique be cast on a large enough scale.

The only problem is preventing himself from being KO'd before the jutsu finishes.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Madara's trump card is that he doesn't need the bijuu to cast Mugen Tsukuyomi. He showed Obito part of it back when they first met while nearly dead and only connected to the bijuu-less Gedo Mazo. This was without the Shinju tree being created yet. Now that the bijuu chakra has been used to create the tree all he has to do is connect himself to it and cast the Genjutsu, since it'll likely have enough chakra in it to let the technique be cast on a large enough scale.

The only problem is preventing himself from being KO'd before the jutsu finishes.
    i could see him summoning a ton of wood clones to slow everyone down

New Reply
Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 LastLast