Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: 9999 song

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Immo's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

9999 song

So from what I understand, 900 years after fight with Yamamoto, Bach got his body back, then 90 years later his memory, then 9 years later his power, and THEN after 9 days he should regain his "World" (basic logic).

Now my question:
    Why did he say that World gonna end in 9 days from now? Shouldn't it end 9 days after he got his power back?
    Last edited by Immo; July 18, 2013 at 02:38 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 9999 song

i dont think the four events neccessarily happen directly back to bathe song just refers to all the events involving a descending number 9

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Soul king vs Quincy King (Juha Bach)
    Soul king maybe sealed Juha Bach, and I think it took it's toll on him as well which is why he is in his little cocoon state that really resembles Aizen's cocoon state when he was fused with hyougoku before turning into that butterfly form. The Big question is: When the quincy king was recovering... what have the quincy been doing for the last 1000 years in his absence? The quincy we are seeing now seem like they have been around since a 1000 years ago but hid or were trapped in their realm.

But kubo starting the whole end of the world in 9 days and making SS vanish really rushes everything to a point where it cheapens all the hard work that the shinigami are supposed to be doing now to get stronger. Captains who are training in SS probably just lost their chance to get stronger which is stupid. And if they already have their massive upgrade now itll be even worse. So I think the song just removed a few points from bleach.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

I was sealed a thousand years ago - disastrous was my fall
    Every battle, loss and victory - I've watched upon them all
    I've been living in your shadow for 999999
    Keeping tabs on every sword you have and generation line

(based on Miracle of Sound - Wheatley's Song)

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah but we still have hours minutes seconds left.
    9 hours until uber destruction mwa hwa ha ha

9 minutes of battles

final quincy-ga-tenshou, takes 9 seconds.... bom bom booom... lol.

I think its nonsense. who knows why kubo is picking on the supposed evil number 999-
    he must be an amateur numerologist.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

The song might just not be complete yet.There might be this added "9 hours -> 9 min -> 9 seconds" lol.Ichigo might deal the killing blow to Ywach in the future just before the 9th second XD.

As Ichigo changes his costume and uses some uber powerful attack,

Juha : Ichigo.....?!

*Dies*

All this if there's no plot twist regarding Ywach being the final antagonist =P
    Last edited by Knightmare of heaven 0; July 18, 2013 at 09:40 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Immo View Post
    Now my question:
    Why did he say that World gonna end in 9 days from now? Shouldn't it end 9 days after he got his power back?
    I think it's more along the lines of when the process starts, for example 9 days to conquer the world might be from the day the conquering starts.
    Alternatively, they started attacking Soul Society, what, 7 days ago for the first time, so perhaps there really are, like, just 3 more days for example.

Although my money are on the 9 days starting from last chapter, when the Shadows tookover Soul Society.
    It might be that Juha knows that the Royal Guards only will attack after SS is completely lost, and has been taken over.
    I think Juha needs to enslave the Shinigami in order to takeover the world, and perhaps that is also what happened in the past, and thus that would explain their bit tame name "Balancers", if they were only slaves. Therefore I think he won't kill all of them, he needs them, but only those who are willing to go into his command, as slaves if you will.

So in the end, it might take 8-9 days from the point of the "real" invasion, to the point where the Royal Guards will appear, and finally loose.
    Well just a theory anyway.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    The song might just not be complete yet.There might be this added "9 hours -> 9 min -> 9 seconds" lol.Ichigo might deal the killing blow to Ywach in the future just before the 9th second XD.

As Ichigo changes his costume and uses some uber powerful attack,

Juha : Ichigo.....?!

*Dies*

All this if there's no plot twist regarding Ywach being the final antagonist =P
    Now that would be a new record of all times to Shounen history O.õ

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think its stupid since how could he revive like that? It's impossible. If someone sealed him, then I'm sure they'd know when he would gain his power back, and effing make sure that they do a sealing again before the egg is hatched. So the whole thing makes no sense.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    I think its stupid since how could he revive like that? It's impossible. If someone sealed him, then I'm sure they'd know when he would gain his power back, and effing make sure that they do a sealing again before the egg is hatched. So the whole thing makes no sense.
    Since we still got nearly no information about Bach/the Vandenreich, of course it doesn't make sense yet. It's like asking why Aizen hasn't disclosed his plans about the current happenings/his return.
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 22, 2013 at 10:40 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    As Schabrak also said, we got little to next information on who/why would have sealed him.
    If assuming that your typical Quincy ages like a normal human, then a betrayal from within, a human Quincy who was strong enough to seal Juha, wouldn't always be around the following 1000 years. In that time the sealment of Juha might have fallen in hands of other Quincies who wanted Juha back, especially after the Quincy extermination 200 years ago, wouldn't the Quincy want Juha to create a world for them where they can live freely?
    A 1000 years might also be enough time to forget why Juha was sealed in the first place, and having their leader back who has the power to make them free might be tempting.

Not all Quincies believe the same things, take Souken for example who believes in peace with the Shinigami, and compare him with the Quincies we're seeing today.
    There might be factions within the Vandenreich who would seal Juha away, and others who would want Juha free. Those factions might have shifted in sizes over the years, and when poeple starts stopping being afraid of the pasts Juha, then that's when it gets dangerous and someone lets the 900+90+9 year seal runs it course instead of renewing it.

I don't think he was sealed in a way that he was expected to return from the Shinigami's perspective.

But one thing is for certain, humans and probably not without an exception Quincies as well, for every generation, will not look at history as severe as those who lived through it.

Assuming the newer generations Quincies felt that the Shinigami was dooming them, then the newer generation of Quincies might be tempted to free Juha instead of re-sealing him.

That's just one scenario, who knows what really went down a 1000 years ago.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, seeing how well being sealed for a millenium has worked for Yhwach (I mean, it was convenient - he had all time in the world to regain every bit of his lost strength), I think he may have been the one who prepared that sealing thing in the first place. As a contingency to keep himself alive and eventually return, should something happen to him.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    You know, seeing how well being sealed for a millenium has worked for Yhwach (I mean, it was convenient - he had all time in the world to regain every bit of his lost strength), I think he may have been the one who prepared that sealing thing in the first place. As a contingency to keep himself alive and eventually return, should something happen to him.
    i also think sealing done by Yhwach or one/some of his man. as we know CC had chance to kill him 1000 years ago but he didnt kill him so that time he would have become very weak or lost all of his powers. seal is for him to get his power back and make him more stronger then before. maybe his brother did it

New Reply