Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko 243 Discussion Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 243 Spoiler Thread

All I really want from this arc right now is for Teppei to be restored to normal and for NEO to leave. This is a fun but overwhelming stupid development.
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa whoa whoa... I have no words to say to this ! SHIT IS HAPPENING !
    Just what's gonna happen when Midora and Ichiryuu fight ? Blow the universe ? Holy shit... Poor Zaus nearly shitting in his pants haha

Epic chapter once more, need more explanation about Joa because it doesn't make sense... Didn't Setsuno said that Joa participated in the cooking fest before ? So I suppose she saw what he/she looked like, or was he wearing to hide his face even back then ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Teppei's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Terry is heading to Toriko. I bet Komatsu and Starjun are heading to the stadium already. Once Joa catches a glimpse on Komatsu, he will be gone. He is not really there to fight. I don't think we will have a 1on1 all-out fight between Jirou and Joa. Either he will kidnap Komatsu or he cheap-shot someone as a distraction and flee.

I wonder if Coco's bird can sense his master too and go to his rescue. About Mansam, I can totally see an over-exhausted Mansam standing on top of a defeated Shigematsu in a one-page type of thing. Of course it would be preferable if Shima showed us the fights in detail like the one between Sani and Tommyrod or Toriko and Starjun, but that would be dragging the plot down too much. I actually like the fast paced plot of Toriko. It is balanced enough for me.

Hmm, since Jirou is the master of knocking, I bet he somehow knows about this mind-controlling thing of Joa. His scream to release the control of Teppei and Zaus was not just some random scream and the release happened by accident. He did that on purpose. So that's why I think that this controlling thing is some kind of knocking with manipulating thing. I could be wrong, but it seems possible.

Yup, another week, another epic chapter of Toriko. For me, the #1 shonen jump for a long time already. ^_^

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jupzter's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm if Joa is really Frohze and Frohze is the "God Of Chef"

Then why would he/she still be looking for the book I mean he/she already lived like thousand of years ago and pretty much know how to cook all the ingredients...

This must be some case of Obito/Tobi/Madara thingy...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zebura's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all!

Needless to say, but still: ITADAKIMASU! A real feast for the eyes.

I'm fairly certain that Setsuno didn't contradict herself by saying that Frohze died with her knife in hand, however this does further cloud Joa's true identity.

As is evident from all the lines across neo-Frohze's face (I'll just call Joa's current appearance this way) as well as its youthfulness we can most probably strike that possibility off. Not to mention those demonic eyes. But what's most important, IMO, are the bells attached to the end of neo-Frohze's hair, it reminded me of Joa's jester-like appearance, and the hat with maybe the same bells?

Here just a thought from the previous chapters, as Joa was arriving with the shadow snake Tokage: the snake seemed to have vanished underneath his clothes, perhaps it can transform into anything, even that face, giving him a sort of foil/camouflage, but we'll see.

Jirou's power though is not surprising for being Acacia's no.2 disciple - quakes and tornadoes are just the appetizer it seems

As someone mentioned, yes it is sad that we might not see Zebura go in an all out fight, however the author could be reserving him as a significant first battle in GW (next arc). One can only hope. Moreover, every HK had a counterpart in Bishokukai, would be good to learn who Zebura's is.

I can only jump onto the praise-train of Toriko, yes, the series is one of the best shounen I'm following, and we're only 240-ish chapters into it. Hoping for years of more awesomeness.
    Last edited by Zebura; July 24, 2013 at 07:58 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner minbukyo's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jupzter View Post
    Hmmm if Joa is really Frohze and Frohze is the "God Of Chef"

Then why would he/she still be looking for the book I mean he/she already lived like thousand of years ago and pretty much know how to cook all the ingredients...

This must be some case of Obito/Tobi/Madara thingy...
    I think Joa is not Frohze at all. Can you see that face looks like a mask ? And some circle things in that hair make Joa looks like a Clown

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

JIROU's ability makes me less curious about all the other fights other than Coco's.
    (CHIN's ability that scoupe mountain is still far away compare to this)

Can't wait for the translation.
    (Does Zaus really in the good side again? Or is he just shocked with JIROU's ability?)
    (And like others, I'm assuming Teppei has regain his consciousness)

I'd like to see more of JOA's ability as well.
    And yes, like others as well, now I am really curious about MIDORA and ICHIRYUU's ability.
    Last edited by isenk; July 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Only1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It's out the translated one !!!!!!

http://www.mangabird.com/toriko-243

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Hope it's correct!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Goddamn it i think someone was playing a prank fuck!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really want to know how Jirou created all that natural crap. Why they showed the young version of him. And why Coco's seen, or atleast I think it looks like Coco.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Only1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It's alcasia not coco you can see he looks older with traces under his eyes.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vinhtran's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Acacia had all the features of the Four Heavenly Kings.....Sani's eyelash and hair + Coco's banana + Toriko's facial features + Zebra's voice......

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to read this chapter in English badly... I want someone to dub whitebeard's laugh when jiro punched the ground... lol those epic op days.. so apparently teppei is back to himself after jiro just shouted? lol..

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i didn't know that Jirou is the one that stole the Gura Gura no mi hahaha and the tsunamis are like the Battle of the Greats in One Piece

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa! Acacia was afraid of Jirou's raw power potential? In terms of just strength, Jirou may have now become even stronger than Acacia was? Did he use knocking on pretty much the entire world? He struck a blow strong enough to blow a Nitro's head into bits and simultaneously use knocking on its body at the same time? I'm not asking these questions...this is just my way of showing disbelief of how epic Jirou is. I wonder what Midora and Ichyruu can do on a global scale now.

And yeah, Coco and Acacia do look surprisingly alike. But I'm guessing like someone else said, Frohze was revived with Center and something went wrong. I don't like the body snatching idea. But I'm still stuck on Jirou to try and predict anything else. I think I actually forgot about the fact that Coco's fight was never resolved there for a minute. Once this arc gets to the anime, I expect a big jump in Toriko's popularity.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow he used knocking on the entire world - that's crazy. Surely midora and ichiryu will know smth is wrong

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast