Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 345 Discussion / 346 Predictions

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 345 Discussion / 346 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 345 Spoiler Thread

At the very least, it look as though we can look forward to some interesting battles. Curious to see how this 3-way battle is going to play out.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 345 Discussion / 346 Predictions

So Rogue went by Raios just because he hated his old name... but then that scanlation also calls him Sting Cheney so who knows ho reliable it is?

Looks like we also have a suspect for Erza turning into a kid. He looks familiar but... I can't say where I think I saw a character like that before. I'm sure someone else will get it. Anyway, wonder who's voice Natsu heard. I'm still hoping for Atlas Flame, but it seems too soon for Natsu to have forgotten what he sounds like. Unless their memories really did get altered. But then everything else had pointed against that fact.

(That little Jerza bit in there was perfect, by the way. Thank you, Mashima.)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

they forgot that Natsu and the others where trained so hard when they were little lols

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Jellal: I'm not into little girls.
    Erza: T__T
    Doranbolt:

What the hell?XDD
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post

(That little Jerza bit in there was perfect, by the way. Thank you, Mashima.)
    You're forgetting lolicon!Doranbalt wanna bet the anime will have a filler gag of him being mistaken for a lolicon to Wendy?

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Natsu's kid version. It was sooooo cuuuute!!! I can't wait to see all of them become kids. What kid would Wendy look like? I'm excited to see how this arc would turn out. I wonder whose voice did Natsu heard. He mentioned it was familiar.

Doranbolt's llolicon gag was a surprised. I loved the little Jerza used. So cute!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Erza is so cute!!! her imagination of whather life would be like as a kid was hilarious

thats a weird magic that guy has

he could turn ultear back to her correct age maybe

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't that guy look like the magic stealer from Phantom thingy guild ??

Also , I was hoping that Natsu would be sent to pre-birth age and maybe become some super bad ass like Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

So... what if Natsu was actually more powerful when he was a kid?

Maybe Age and Human Body dulled his skill :X

And now he... shalll... PEW PEW!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man that Doranbolt gagg was the best and Erza was so cute in this chapter by imagining her life as a child. XD
    Anyway it was a nice chapter and the voice that Natsu heard really intrigues me; I wonder if Atlas is involved at this point....
    This arc is getting better and better and that guy's power sure is incredible; I too can't wait to see how this three-way fight will develop.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter... Not much actually went on but overall I think the pace is fairly reasonable. That dark guild guy is definitely stirring things up a bit. He seems to be fairly capable which perhaps says volumes about the dark guild his is beneath of (almost certainly tartarus).

Its a shame the moon drip thing got resolved this absurdly.... I guess happy has been going a bit back to his initial manga behavior, we should have expected it the moment they started throwing the thing around....

Anyways, I am wondering if perhaps mashima intends to sneak up on us some greek mythology symbolism and plot elements besides the obvious tartarus bit. So far we have seen there were 3 dark guilds in the balam alliance. Each so far intended to obtain dark magic for their own purposes. The oracion 6 went for nirvana, grimmoire heart wanted zeref and now we have to find out what exactly it was it is that tartarus wants. Perhaps the point can be made that the things they want are in reverse chronological order? Last came nirvana which was a result of the huge war from the past, before that was zeref who made a bunch of crap with dragon slayers and then perhaps tartarus wants something from before that.

Now, I am unsure of what exactly that could be for obvious reasons however I do have a theory. In the past I wrote a theory about tartarus wanting something to do with gods, the ones the god slayers take after. The fact that the manga has god slayers should be conclusive prove that at some point in the past beings existed that were called gods and god slayers existed to defeat them. So what do we have if we mix up the idea a little with greek symbolism? Gods existed before dragons dominated the earth and at some point they were defeated by dragons. Gods could be like titans and dragons could be like the succeeding pantheon. Tartarus would basically be in charge of bringing back the gods, or as you would have them, the titans. Cobra said something interesting a while back to boot.
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/339/10

In this particular case if hades is a literal place then perhaps it is where the titans or gods will be sealed. of course in greek mythology it was tartatus where the titans were sealed however mashima does not have to be too literal here.

Now, if there is to be greek symbolism there are other things we can take a look to. The giants are a part of greek mythology, their fire could be related to the fire that was given to mortals.... The ice affecting the giants could be related to some guy based on greek deities. Several would have some degree of control over ice.... Perhaps there is an ice dragon or god slayer in tartarus? Well, the ice is not black so it would make sense if it was a DS more than a GS. Perhaps the reason that grey could not deal with the ice but at the same time felt familiar was that it was DS magic. The ice itself would have been unlike any ice he had seen but the DS would have been familiar considering he has seen at least 7 other DS. Of course if even natsu wasn't able to melt that ice and it froze an ancient flame then we would be dealing with an exceptionally powerful ice user.

As a prediction, I think this arc will end with the giants wanting to beat the crap out of natsu. He will eat the eternal flame to defeat whoever is the enemy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

3 things:

-Doranbalt confirmed for pedo!

-This new guy so super will revert Ultear's age DUN!

-We are in for some serious filler!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the voice has anything to do with Atlas Flame. Natsu just met him and I feel like Atlas was one of the most exciting and significant people Natsu has ever met. Not a voice so easily forgotten.

Other than that, no big developments.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Interesting chapter... Not much actually went on but overall I think the pace is fairly reasonable. That dark guild guy is definitely stirring things up a bit. He seems to be fairly capable which perhaps says volumes about the dark guild his is beneath of (almost certainly tartarus).

Its a shame the moon drip thing got resolved this absurdly.... I guess happy has been going a bit back to his initial manga behavior, we should have expected it the moment they started throwing the thing around....

Anyways, I am wondering if perhaps mashima intends to sneak up on us some greek mythology symbolism and plot elements besides the obvious tartarus bit. So far we have seen there were 3 dark guilds in the balam alliance. Each so far intended to obtain dark magic for their own purposes. The oracion 6 went for nirvana, grimmoire heart wanted zeref and now we have to find out what exactly it was it is that tartarus wants. Perhaps the point can be made that the things they want are in reverse chronological order? Last came nirvana which was a result of the huge war from the past, before that was zeref who made a bunch of crap with dragon slayers and then perhaps tartarus wants something from before that.

Now, I am unsure of what exactly that could be for obvious reasons however I do have a theory. In the past I wrote a theory about tartarus wanting something to do with gods, the ones the god slayers take after. The fact that the manga has god slayers should be conclusive prove that at some point in the past beings existed that were called gods and god slayers existed to defeat them. So what do we have if we mix up the idea a little with greek symbolism? Gods existed before dragons dominated the earth and at some point they were defeated by dragons. Gods could be like titans and dragons could be like the succeeding pantheon. Tartarus would basically be in charge of bringing back the gods, or as you would have them, the titans. Cobra said something interesting a while back to boot.
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/339/10

In this particular case if hades is a literal place then perhaps it is where the titans or gods will be sealed. of course in greek mythology it was tartatus where the titans were sealed however mashima does not have to be too literal here.

Now, if there is to be greek symbolism there are other things we can take a look to. The giants are a part of greek mythology, their fire could be related to the fire that was given to mortals.... The ice affecting the giants could be related to some guy based on greek deities. Several would have some degree of control over ice.... Perhaps there is an ice dragon or god slayer in tartarus? Well, the ice is not black so it would make sense if it was a DS more than a GS. Perhaps the reason that grey could not deal with the ice but at the same time felt familiar was that it was DS magic. The ice itself would have been unlike any ice he had seen but the DS would have been familiar considering he has seen at least 7 other DS. Of course if even natsu wasn't able to melt that ice and it froze an ancient flame then we would be dealing with an exceptionally powerful ice user.

As a prediction, I think this arc will end with the giants wanting to beat the crap out of natsu. He will eat the eternal flame to defeat whoever is the enemy.
    I honestly don't think this is the work of a DS. Otherwise, why would Mashima put so much emphasis on the 7 Dragon Slayers currently known in the past arc? including the 2nd-Gen Slayers. And I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I actually don't mind Laxus and Cobra being part of the 7 Dragon Slayers Mashima has emphasized to be the DS characters known in the series.

Mashima emphasized the number 7 billions of times and I sincerely hope that he doesn't go and retcon the DS numbers (if he does, I'd be upset but not enough to rage quit this manga. I'll just chalk it up as a little annoyance.)

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast