Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi chapter?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Excellent

9 81.82%
  • Top 10 in Magi

2 18.18%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magi 190 Discussion/191 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 190 Discussion/191 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 190 Spoiler Thread

Translation are out!http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/38361

Ahhh Finally Alibaba. It's your time to shine!

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Would anyone care to say that they would have expected an Alibaba and Kouen team...ever? Especially not on their first meeting, this is epic. And Al Thamen is starting to seem a bit too deranged, the thing that makes them dangerous is the fact that they embrace the black ruhk more than anyone and seem to understand the history of the world. But they made a serious mistake though in raising an army that would be motivated to fight against their own objectives, and they continuously underestimate the white ruhk and what Solomon's metal vessels can do. This battle's outcome would have seemingly been their main objective, come to fruition, yet they've lost it thanks to their own top general leading the charge against it. I'm really hoping we see an angry Gyokuen, because something BAD will happen for sure worse than anything this Medium will do.

And apparently nobody at this site wants to discuss Magi...I was tempted not to either...

HERE'S CHAPTER 190 GUYS
    Last edited by obamamania; July 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, so that was impressive. Never would've seen that pair going into battle together. Wonder if they've done the job.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Massive asskicking indeed. I love how Kouen exposes Alibaba to the magma xD
    Inqerad means "extinction". However, other words don't ring a bell to me.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I always had a impression that Kouen was proud and because of this I never thought that he'd join at someone. However, again he showed up smart and a great strategist, he did'nt care about what means he will use for reach his objectives. Alibaba shined finally, he was awesome, it was good to see Al-Tharmem wordless. xD

For the next chapter I think that they were able to break the defensive wall, but not defeated de medium once for all. Alibaba shined without Aladdin's help, it's time for him shine, too. With the defensive wall broken Aladdin will give the final strike, since Kouen and Alibaba will be exhausted.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Misting's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Man that was awesome.

Can't help but imagine how this would look if it were ever animated--if done right, it'd be epic. So much fire would be a lot of work and tough to animate for sure.
    Though, not that I'm looking forward to any Magi anime sequels at the moment

Can't wait to see the result of Kouen and Ali's combined effort! Next chapter can't... come... fast... enough!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Namiz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And my love for Kouen has just tripled

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Hakuryuu Ren will come and ruin everything. Everything seems too good to be true atm. Watch when they do the final strike that asshole messes it up.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Kouen is indeed a very generous and awesome man. He prove it here in this chapter!

He snatched Alibaba away from Aladdin and then shoved him in the magma. Yes he's great ain't he? But then he lend some of Astaroth's power to Alibaba and even boosted his confidence to fire his Extreme Magic. Kouen, Marry me!

But what I loved the most is the hint of HakueixKouen shipping in this chapter. I love how she was able to tell what would Kouen do even if he just said "get over here!" and Kouha is so cute scaring Aladdin too!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, how did I miss that panel with Alibaba being shoved into the volcano, LOL. I love this manga.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Called Alibaba powering up using the volcano and showing off !!

Anyways , never expected Kouen to pitch in though . I get the feeling Alibaba just found someone who apart from Sinbad would want him on his side .
    I am curious if Alladin [with a proper staff (which I expect Shazan to give him after her death)] could just as easily power up Alibaba seeing how proficient he is with Fire based magic .

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh, Kouen is so hard to deal with, but in the end he's a good guy, even if a bit scary. LOL
    Excellent chapter and finally Alibaba proved his worth in this battle, even though he has been helped a little by Kouen. (and it was hilarious how he has been brought near the magma by him. XD)
    Can'twait to see what will happen in the next chapter; I do hope that Hakuryuu won't do anything reckless.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 190 Discussion/191 Predictions

I don't know if Kouen would end up or having the same motives as Sinbad.
    You can't trust that smirk easily, but you can not just NOT fall in love with it.

Alibaba's extreme magic is so awesome. I suddenly thought if Amon is the head of all Solomon's Djinn and one of the strongest. And if he is, then Alibaba is just so damn lucky

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Sorry I had to post this because...

Spoiler show

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 190 Discussion/191 Predictions

So has anyone noticed how Kouen's 8 pointed star is bigger that AliBaba's? You can see it on this page: http://www.mangapanda.com/magi/190/9 and on other pages.
    Do you think it has to do with the amount of magoi they have in their bodies?
    Btw awesome chapter.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast