Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will Aizen be freed? Will he have a role in the future war?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Aizen be freed? Will he have a role in the future war?

A while back we saw juhabach approaching aizen and offering him a place in his army. The weird part is that aizen refused to join juhabach. I guess some of it makes sense, aizen aimed to be god, not to serve a new god himself. But then, is he remaining in the darkest, dampest pit SS could find? Or will he have some sort of role in the future?

Aizen is a extremely powerful fighter to put it mildly and it seems that even now he has some power considering he did somehow alter juhabach's perception of time. Would shunsui, in his desperate quest for war assets, offer aizen some sort of deal for his freedom? Shunsui was already desperate enough for powerful fighters that he sent unohana to her death in the hopes that kenpachi's true strength would be a suitable replacement for old kenpachi and current unohana together. Would it be that far fetched that shunsui, having already gone that far, would free aizen? Lets be realistic, shunsui is not a suitable opponent to juhabach. He is strong but it does not seem like he would exceed the captain class as yamamoto or juhabach or even aizen did. In turn aizen being a match for juhabach is not that much of a stretch to begin with.

Anyways, as far as future role I do believe aizen has one. Wouldn't soul society be interested in why the king of the quincy would want to see him? Does perhaps aizen have some information about juhabach? Had he met juhabach before? I think aizen is due a small appearance for some answers.

The manga did imply aizen wanted to be a normal shinigami.... it wouldn't be that strange that aizen manages to find some redemption so to speak.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will aizen be freed? Will he have a role in the future war?

dear god i hope so
    #1 i dont want the manga to end so aizen being released would at least buy us hardcore fans a few more chapters

#2 it would be nice to see a powered up ichigo be able to take aizen down without using final getsuga tenshou

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think FGT was necessary to defeat Aizen. I think Ichigo's taller longer haired mode was enough. He just wanted to end it quick, before shit got ridiculous, which happened anyways but still.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member im over hyped's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i will say aizen has freed himself in the chaos or got kidnapped. he will have a role, but i hope he doesn't get converted to the church of naruto stop being a villain. it will be dumb to leave a whistle blower around your enemy.
    I used to be a great female character, but then i took a sword to the chest twice by a imbecile .

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt Aizen would want to miss seeing his experiment's(White in Ichigo)further evolution either. I think he'll be around for it one way or another.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I think he already escaped after he talked to Juha Bach, since maybe Juha Bach freed him on the condition that maybe Aizen will change his mind. Whatever is in his cell is an illusion.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Aizen will definitely have a role in the future, why else would he be left alive? I guess his knowledge and intelligence will play a more important role than his combat abilities, perhaps he knows something that can be of use against quincies. We now know that he was involved in the events that caused Ichigo's quincy mother to be hollowified, I wonder if that let him gain valuable information about them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he is likely to be freed, especially now that SS has turned into the Schattenbereich, his shackles should be gone because of the enviroment change I guess

One way or another it'd make sense to bring him back

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo himself said that Aizen would have a role in this last arc.He might or might not be freed,He might have some information which SS doesn't,which would make him valuable.I don't think that he'd fight in this arc.He could just be a rare source of information,this is all i expect.Yeah i know we are talking about Aizen here but he had his time in the previous arcs.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    Kubo himself said that Aizen would have a role in this last arc.He might or might not be freed,He might have some information which SS doesn't,which would make him valuable.I don't think that he'd fight in this arc.He could just be a rare source of information,this is all i expect.Yeah i know we are talking about Aizen here but he had his time in the previous arcs.
    Yeah he may have had the spotlight before, but as long as he hasn't used his Bankai, the probability of him not fighting again is 0%. I wouldn't be surprised if after Quincy and Shinigami are fighting, once the war is over everyone goes home and there's Aizen sitting on the Soul King's throne.....it would be the most epic troll ever. And Aizen would be a good final enemy for Ichigo. Or the Soul King. But I don't believe Bleach ends with the Quincy, Aizen's words must mean something, there must be a reason why he thinks the Soul King has no right to be in power.....this arc doesn't focus on the Soul King. So I don't think we'll see Bleach heading towards its end until we get to the point where the Soul King becomes the center of the story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Aizen be freed? Will he have a role in the future war?

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    A while back we saw juhabach approaching aizen and offering him a place in his army. The weird part is that aizen refused to join juhabach. I guess some of it makes sense, aizen aimed to be god, not to serve a new god himself. But then, is he remaining in the darkest, dampest pit SS could find? Or will he have some sort of role in the future?

Aizen is a extremely powerful fighter to put it mildly and it seems that even now he has some power considering he did somehow alter juhabach's perception of time. Would shunsui, in his desperate quest for war assets, offer aizen some sort of deal for his freedom? Shunsui was already desperate enough for powerful fighters that he sent unohana to her death in the hopes that kenpachi's true strength would be a suitable replacement for old kenpachi and current unohana together. Would it be that far fetched that shunsui, having already gone that far, would free aizen? Lets be realistic, shunsui is not a suitable opponent to juhabach. He is strong but it does not seem like he would exceed the captain class as yamamoto or juhabach or even aizen did. In turn aizen being a match for juhabach is not that much of a stretch to begin with.

Anyways, as far as future role I do believe aizen has one. Wouldn't soul society be interested in why the king of the quincy would want to see him? Does perhaps aizen have some information about juhabach? Had he met juhabach before? I think aizen is due a small appearance for some answers.

The manga did imply aizen wanted to be a normal shinigami.... it wouldn't be that strange that aizen manages to find some redemption so to speak.
    Assuming Ichigo and the Royal guards will be late to this 9 days invasion, I think you might actually be spot onto a really interesting possibility here.
    I like it!
    if the Royal Guards and Ichigo are impossible to reach, or reach in time, perhaps Shunsui will ask Aizen as his last trumph card.
    I'm with you that Shunsui himself can't take on Juha, and I doubt Zaraki will be enough as well.
    Zaraki is strong as hell, especially after his new boost, but this is Juha we're talking about!

It'd be interesting if Aizen declined Juha, but accepts Shunsui's invitation, but as you also pointed out, Aizen has a God complex, so it's a bit tricky to guess what will happen.

I can't help but think that Ichigo will be late, and the Royal Guards as well.
    It'd be really interesting if Soul Society falls and is doomed, and Juha makes them all his slaves.

After all, perhaps Juha needs the Shinigami to work for him, to keep the balance of the world.
    It's not like the Quincies can maintain the Soul balance... Well it's a possibility I guess.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Yeah he may have had the spotlight before, but as long as he hasn't used his Bankai, the probability of him not fighting again is 0%. I wouldn't be surprised if after Quincy and Shinigami are fighting, once the war is over everyone goes home and there's Aizen sitting on the Soul King's throne.....it would be the most epic troll ever. And Aizen would be a good final enemy for Ichigo. Or the Soul King. But I don't believe Bleach ends with the Quincy, Aizen's words must mean something, there must be a reason why he thinks the Soul King has no right to be in power.....this arc doesn't focus on the Soul King. So I don't think we'll see Bleach heading towards its end until we get to the point where the Soul King becomes the center of the story.
    That's actually a good idea, although he needs to get stronger to be able to fight Ichigo, Ichigo is only getting stronger and stronger as it is.
    So Aizen needs the Hogyoku for this, that much I think is certain.

I'd love that particular Troll however

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, aizen made the point that people like him should not concern themselves with how the world is but rather how the world should be. I would think that is the key to his actions. He believed that he as the god of the world would be able to make the world into a better place. Aizen even today is special in that no single character the manga has shown has his unique combination of strength and intellect. Urahara might be smarter and yamamoto might have more power but urahara did not have the strength to match his intellect and yamamoto certainly did not have the intellect to match his strength. So aizen probably saw himself as something unique, and thought that with his unique strength and intellect he was entitled to make the world a better place. I would argue he convinced himself that even if he murdered people it wouldn't matter in the long run as what he would take from the world would be infinitely smaller than what he would be able to give back as a god. Which is why he was able to murder, manipulate and destroy everything in his path with no remorse. Perhaps he even took things further and saw people and the world as fake and the real world will be the new better one he will eventually create.

My own personal theory (considering what ichigo said about aizen wanting to be defeated) is that being defeated by ichigo brought aizen back to human. Not literally, metaphorically. Ichigo was basically something aizen even as a being inherently stronger than any and all shinigami could not comprehend or stand up against. Aizen didn't merely meet his match, he met something he could never hope to even vaguely comprehend. I think the experience will make him fall from his cloud and when he hits the ground he will realized he was ultimately just a man..... Not a god among sheeple, not someone stronger or smarter than everyone else.... he will come to the realization that he is just a man, and one with quite a bit of blood on his hands at that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't see why he wouldn't be brought back somehow. He's one of the greatest characters in Bleach and is one of the most powerful characters (with the Hougyoku) around. I think Bach may not be able to surpass him powerlevel-wise, but he could probably seal hiim if he really wants to in a fight.

I'd suggest that he dies at the end of Bleach or something, but the hougyoku begs to differ...unless Yhwach could rip it out somehow
    Last edited by Notak; July 21, 2013 at 09:45 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course.. How can you let the strongest being go down without a fight.. He lost to ichigo since he wanted to.... ichigo said, that he was just lonely.. looking for someone who can equal him.. not even FGT can kill him..

With all that Badass accolades mention, i think AIzen will become the final villain again.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think the shinigami will free him, but I do think he will escape or has already escaped when juha bach spoke to him. Who knows maybe he will end up getting a chance to murder the soul king.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast