Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does Buggy Know where One Piece is?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Buggy Know where One Piece is?

I'm just curious, doest buggy know where Raftel is? If yes, is he interested in getting it? If this thing has a thread of its own, please delete this and lead me there.. Thank you.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does Buggy Know where One Piece is?

I think him and shanks know what it is, but don't know how to get back to it.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Since Buggy has only interested in things like gold, he may not care about One Piece at all if he knows what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the log pose takes years for Raftel. I think that might be a good reason as to why the yonkou are really in stalemate. OR maybe the current is always changing so its super hard to get to raaftel

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Buggy was part of the crew on Roger's final journey, and Roger was called the King of Pirates almost before he gave himself to the Marines. That was proven by chapter 0.

I think he's got a general idea where One Piece is, and probably thinks of it as a large treasure. But he doesn't know where exactly Roger left it.
    Last edited by hoeru; July 28, 2013 at 02:43 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Or thought it wasn't worth risking his life with his weak fighting power in the wild New World.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't both Buggy and Shanks leave Rogers ship before he died?
    As such, perhaps Roger had not even reached Raftel at the point they left the ship, and they never found out how to get there.

Also One Piece might have grown, perhaps Roger was no richer than Luffy and his crew is at the moment at the time Shanks and Buggy left the crew.

For example he could have found moost of One Piece in the New World.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

buggy loves and wants to be rich, and since he hasn't shown any interest in the one piece, then it's a hint that the one piece is something else

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anduren's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The following thread will probably help you out:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t-one-piece-is

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't Buggy a child at the time? Gol probably didn't let him tag along...or he doesn't remember.

It would be cool if One Piece was some really awesome tasting meat. Its probably some sort of ancient knowledge.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

guys, are we forgetting that buggy is an emotional person? What if buggy have seen it, and knows how much his captain awaits for the next person to get it, that he just set it aside due to his personal beliefs and respect for the captain? Then instead he goes for others?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Or thought it wasn't worth risking his life with his weak fighting power in the wild New World.
    Well. I'm sure, Roger was at least that smart not to give his men such a great advantage of knowing exactly where to find One Piece when he hid it in order to make a worthy successor find One Piece. Weak crew members could have leaked the information by reckless people like Sakazuki or Blackbeard.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Or he did trust his men to that one thing and didn't care anyway since only their navigator/Gol should have known the final destination. Even if Buggy has lost a lot of stuff since he first met Luffy, he still got a bit of pride left in him Imo.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There are a few possibilities with Buggy:
    • Buggy is greedy, only caring about gold and jewels. If the One Piece is not monetary treasure, he might not care.
    • Buggy literally can't return to Raftel. If reaching Raftel is impossible without the Will of D, Conqueror's Haki, and the ability to hear the voice of all things. Having been on Roger's ship, Buggy and Shanks know that they can not return. That would explain why Shanks was so willing to "bet" on the next generation, and why Buggy doesn't seem to care about anything except treasure.
    I am sure that Roger's entire crew knows what One Piece is, and where to find it. I doubt One Piece is something that can be buried, or hidden, once it is found. Nor do I think it is treasure. And most of all, I don't think it will literally be a moral. I think that it will be connected to the Void Century, and the true history. It would not surprise me if the secret of Uranus is waiting at Raftel, along with One Piece. If finding One Piece were a simple matter of sailing from one end of the New World, to the other, someone would have found it already. Roger did not need to hide it, because not just anyone can reach it. I think that Buggy (and Shanks) know what One Piece is, and where to find it, but do not have the ability to reach Raftel themselves. At some point during the journey, I believe that the ability to hear the voice of all things and the Will of D will be necessary to continue. Someone who can hear the voice of all things, and has the Will of D, will also have Conqueror's Haki, which also will be a necessity.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner darth volcaniz's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

one piece DOES exist. the 2 biggest (known) pirates have both, on their proverbial deathbeds, declared its existsance. i honestly dont see whitebeard as the kind of guy that would reafirm his rival's claim unless it was in fact true. shikki was known, but his name was all but erased from history, which is why i put in (known).

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast