Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does Buggy Know where One Piece is?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does Buggy Know where One Piece is?

I think one piece is the piece of the puzzle that pretty much summarizes everything that we don't understand yet. Buggy knows this, and therefore has no interest in it since he only likes materialistic treasures so he can be flashy.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it would be more then appropriate and ironic for Oda to have a character that loves treasure above all else, knows the location/directions to the greatest "treasure" in the world yet has no interest in trying to claim in. I have a feeling Buggy is going to end up being quite the complex character once Oda starts peeling back his initial layers.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    I think it would be more then appropriate and ironic for Oda to have a character that loves treasure above all else, knows the location/directions to the greatest "treasure" in the world yet has no interest in trying to claim in. I have a feeling Buggy is going to end up being quite the complex character once Oda starts peeling back his initial layers.
    there is definitely a reason why oda is keeping him around.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2