Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: hashirama & madara (alive versions) vs naruto & sasuke (current)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hashirama & madara (alive versions) vs naruto & sasuke (current)

so no edo tensei

no mokouton or rinnegan for madara

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: hashirama & madara (alive versions) vs naruto & sasuke (current)

Almost a stomp for team Hashirama.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im not so sure

naruto proved he could clone/rasengan spam the moukoton (against edo madara) and that was just clones and not even bijuu mode it was the first level of kyuubi chaakra mode

i dont believe the alive version of madara (ill call him ems madara) is that far ahead of current sasuke

and ive stated he doesnt have the kyuubi at his disposal for this fight

madara would be limited to his fan, his uchiha abilities and obviously his ridiculous chaakra

so when you compare what we know about sasuke, to what we know about ems madara

sasuke is more versatile and probably has the second most badass ems of all time right behind madara

plus sasuke can summon snakes and hawks

we dont know what madara can summon besides the kyuubi which has been ruled out for this fight

and when you compare bijuu mode naruto to hashirama

is hashirama really that much stronger?

weve seen how naruto can counter the moukoton, how would hashirama counter narutos frs and the bijuu modes bijuu dama?

plus we know that naruto is faster than madara or hashirama

now hashiramas sage mode seems to be unparalleled
    not sure what that anteater like creature is but its badass

i think in a taijutsu battle hashirama wouod be hard to beat

but i havent seen any high damage power blasts from him like naruto can produce

not to mention

naruto and sasukes combined frs/enton attack would be a one hit ko for eithe hashirama or madara

however madaras perfect susanoo or hashiramas woodstyle could easily put up a defensive counter for that attack

id say naruto and sasuke have he advantage in speed and in versatility

while hashirama and madara havethe advantage in experience, chaakra and overall power

yet naruto and sasuke can combine for the most powerful.attack and have he summoning advantage

while hashirama is the only medical ninja in the battle

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto and Sasuke...

Why? FROG SONG.... Its GG... Just summon Ma/Pa and hold out to the point they can use the genjutsu.. Considering Susano and Kurama mode shield they have a easy way of doing this... Once Frog Song hits its over...

Easy win for Naruto/Sasuke.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

.....Hiashirama solos.....

..His Wood Golem catches Naruto's bijuu bomb and throws it to Sasuke ....Boom..One down..

..Then his Sage Wood of Thousand Hands restrains the Kyuubi Mode Naruto like a baby....and sleeps...

...Madara just sits in there..waiting for Hashirama to finish his show so that they can finally do their secret WoodeN thing.....

...EPIC...

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner riXXerr's Avatar
    Country
    Benin
    Post Thanks / Like

Lmao^ Hashi can solo these pussies.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke...

Why? FROG SONG.... Its GG... Just summon Ma/Pa and hold out to the point they can use the genjutsu.. Considering Susano and Kurama mode shield they have a easy way of doing this... Once Frog Song hits its over...

Easy win for Naruto/Sasuke.

lol it certainly wouldnt be easy

but i believe they could pull it off

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Re: hashirama & madara (alive versions) vs naruto & sasuke (current)

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    .....Hiashirama solos.....

..His Wood Golem catches Naruto's bijuu bomb and throws it to Sasuke ....Boom..One down..

..Then his Sage Wood of Thousand Hands restrains the Kyuubi Mode Naruto like a baby....and sleeps...

...Madara just sits in there..waiting for Hashirama to finish his show so that they can finally do their secret WoodeN thing.....

...EPIC...
    If you are refering to a casual bijudama then Sasuke can tank it with his Susano... He blocked a Juubito black crap with just a hand.

Then what is Hashirama going to do when Naruto does a "flashdama"? Its half of konoha in size (well about) and can equal the output from 5 biju's charging a bijudama togeder... After the impact Hashirama is going to turn to goo.

Of course you also need to tell me what Hashirama/Madara are going to do if Sasuke and Naruto turtle the fight and use the frog song.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    lol it certainly wouldnt be easy

but i believe they could pull it off
    I do think its easy as Madara/Hashirama have no way of putting this 2 down before that genjutsu hits. Naruto in Kurama mode can tank Juubi beams. Draining Naruto is also not exacly working as when Madara wanted to do that his dragon whent tree mode... Now with Sasuke there to blast the dragon with Amaterasu and COMPLETLY negate it this is not even a problem. Imagine Kurama mode Naruto with Amaterasu burning on it lol...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama and Madara, easily. They're too powerful in every way to lose. Hashirama has fought Kyuubi before, and if Yamato's anything to go by, Hashirama should be able to contain a jinchuuriki easily. Sasuke is a less powerful version of Madara, and Amaterasu shouldn't do much damage considering Hashirama can split the skin off or push it far from his body like Yamato did to Sasuke's chidori sword. Madara has Sharingan that can control the Kyuubi and even put Naruto in genjutsu, as well as give him protection against Sasuke's genjutsu. PLus, Amaterasu should be predictable for him. Neither Sasuke nor Naruto have anything in their arsenal that can get past the perfect Susano'o or deal significant damage to Hashirama, other than Kirin and if it can't be blocked, bijuu dama.

Two of the most powerful shinobi vs. two of the most powerful shinobi in their era. ONe pair has been said to be the most powerful, while the other is obviously the most powerful in their age group.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@ xXan

He blocked and it fell down.

Regardless Hashirama's Wooden Thousand Hands did break Madara's Susanoo thus destroying the Kurama-Susanoo Mode combo. That left the Kyuubi and we knew what happened. His power to restrain a very powerful tailed beast is not a question.

. ..Amaterasu is moot as Hashirama can slice himself and separate the black flames from his body. His clone when hit can even extend and restrain the opponent just like what it did to Juubito.

. .He can provide diversions with his clone and BOOM. Hashirama, if the intent is to kill, can bump Naruto even before he enters bijuu mode. Hashirama alone can give the two guys pretty very very hard time. If Madara enters, then I don't what to say.

It seems that the frog song is your trump card in your post. The frog song requires a considerable amount of time before it takes the cake, and Tendou Pain killed the Sage Toad even before it started to do the job. And Madara or Hashirama can of course do it.

. .You know I don't want to delve myself deeper in this pair match-up because while Naruto and Sasuke are the two most powerful (and my favorites) in their generation, in this case they will be up against two monsters who have perfect counters to their arsenal, absolutely enough to beat them.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@naruto the best

Point is Sasuke tanked said ability. The fact that his Susano arm (very primitive version) was not intact is another thing.

What that 1000 hands jutsus did to Madara's Susano is more then irrelevant. Sasuke has Amaterasu to 1 shoot it. Sasuke already demonstrated that Nature Energy powered construct die from his Amaterasu (Kabuto's cave). Take note that this would be a 4x Amaterasu in power as Naruto would supercharge Sasuke. Also i am sure that Sasuke with his Susano + Kurama mode shield can tank it. The 1000 hands jutsus broke trough Susano but that is it. He did had to dig trough Madara's attacks but Naruto's shield can take Juubi lasers.

Its not moot lol. Sasuke can expand it and cover Hashirama completly. I am sure not even him can take his brain boiling off, his eyes and so on... He can use clones and Madara's Susano to "dodge" it but that is another thing. Thing is Amaterasu would not give them the win, that is obviously. Amaterasu in this case works great as defence and not offence.

He can provide diversions with his clones but not to a Kurama imfused Naruto + SM Naruto and multiple ones at that (clones) they would sense him with little difficulty.
    Naruto's biju mode is just about instant and Sasuke can even tank for him whatever comes with Susano... Not Madara or Hashirama have anything to kill them off the bat...

Quote Quote:
    It seems that the frog song is your trump card in your post. The frog song requires a considerable amount of time before it takes the cake, and Tendou Pain killed the Sage Toad even before it started to do the job. And Madara or Hashirama can of course do it.
    Well obviously. Its a i win button in most cases.. Lame but it is. The frong song takes some time true but considering both fighters have insane shields and clone army this is not a problem. Imagine a Kurama infused Sasuke trowing Amaterasu on Kurama's shield...

Hashirama and Madara compared to Deva would first need to get trough Susano and Kurama mode shield to do so... GL doing that in the given time....

Quote Quote:
    . .You know I don't want to delve myself deeper in this pair match-up because while Naruto and Sasuke are the two most powerful (and my favorites) in their generation, in this case they will be up against two monsters who have perfect counters to their arsenal, absolutely enough to beat them.
    Funny thing is i believe Naruto and Sasuke have perfect counters lol.

Sasuke can get supercharhed by Naruto. Sasuke with Amaterasu can 1 shoot SM constructs. They have Kurama for INSANE blasting ability with bijudama's half of Konoha in size... They have a 1 shoot genjutsu... They have INSANE sensing ability trough Naruto's modes... And a lot more... Hell Sasuke can prep Kirin as they are fighting with Susano trowing Amaterasu around and then w8 for Hashirama to be away from Madara(Susano) and 1 shoot his arse.
    Last edited by xXan; July 29, 2013 at 03:40 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 5ry's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

as much as I like Sasuke and naruto, they cannot beat these guys. almost a stomp for the team hashimadaran.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5ry View Post
    as much as I like Sasuke and naruto, they cannot beat these guys. almost a stomp for the team hashimadaran.
    Why? You presented no arguments. Even Sasuke and having Naruto supercharge his ass by some x6 to 9 times and he is well above Madara... Sasuke having his powered amped by some 6-9 times and you can imagine what he can do with his Susano/Amaterasu...

Then all they need to do is hold out to the point frog song is ready and 1 shoot the both of them... If for anybody its an easy win its for Sasuke/Naruto.

@M3J
    Quote Quote:
    If Yamato's anything to go by, Hashirama should be able to contain a jinchuuriki easily.
    Like he can to curent Juubito? You have to understand that Naruto was in tails mode just sitting there when Yamato did that... Of course it worked... Curently what can he do? If he grabs him with wood at best Naruto would lose some chakra and make the tree grow. Its NOT normal Kurama chakra now.

Quote Quote:
    Sasuke is a less powerful version of Madara, and Amaterasu shouldn't do much damage considering Hashirama can split the skin off or push it far from his body like Yamato did to Sasuke's chidori sword.
    Sasuke is more vesatile.Sasuke also has the perfect counter to ANY SM chakra constructs coming from Hashirama... Wood dragon? Do a bit of Amaterasu and then its gone. Sasuke demonstrated the ability to kill NE constructs with Kabuto and his cave.

Also Sasuke x 9 is > Madara... This is Sasuke supercharged by Naruto... All they need is to hold to the point the frog song is ready and then 1 shoot the both of them..

3 times before:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/617/4
    A lot more then before(so i did a x3):
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/617/3

Now please don't tell me you believe some 9 times Sasuke supercharged is not above Madara... Imagine a 9x powered Amaterasu or Susano... Just apic stompage.

I can go down to x2 if you want to a 6 times as powerful and he would still be above Madara and EASY.

Quote Quote:
    Madara has Sharingan that can control the Kyuubi and even put Naruto in genjutsu, as well as give him protection against Sasuke's genjutsu.
    Right.. Then he first needs to actualy grab Naruto and its not like Kurama can bust him out... Kurama is inside Naruto and with Naruto Madara is not getting to it. Genjutsu is not going to work vs any of the 2.

Quote Quote:
    PLus, Amaterasu should be predictable for him.
    Amaterasu is the perfect counter to just about anything Hashirama can use.

Quote Quote:
    Neither Sasuke nor Naruto have anything in their arsenal that can get past the perfect Susano'o or deal significant damage to Hashirama, other than Kirin and if it can't be blocked, bijuu dama.
    I would love for you to provide evidence that Madara's perfect Susano can take a bijudama on the scale of 5 biju's putting their power togeder... It was half of Konoha in size... Really can you prove it?
    Then frog song... That would most defenitly be 1 shoot.
    Madara can block Kirin but NOT Hashirama.

Quote Quote:
    Two of the most powerful shinobi vs. two of the most powerful shinobi in their era. ONe pair has been said to be the most powerful, while the other is obviously the most powerful in their age group.
    Considering Naruto and Sasuke have a 1 shoot and they win buttong aka frog song they win this and easy. All the need is to hold out... Easy enough with Susano, Amaterasu, Sasuke supercharged, summons, Naruto's speed, firepower, shields, clones and so on...
    Last edited by xXan; July 29, 2013 at 09:26 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see how Naruto and Sasuke survive beyond a few seconds after these two get serious. If Hashirama could completely wreck Madara's Susanoo protection over Kurama, I don't see why Sasuke's Susanoo is going to be anything other than a joke to him. Sasuke's reliance on Amaterasu isn't going to help him out too much here, particularly considering both Madara and Hashirama would likely handle it with casual ease for the reasons that have already been stated. Naruto has some impressive offensive power, but I don't see how he can match up to a Perfect Sunanoo and Hashirama's Wood Dragon or his ridiculous Sage Art techs. Pointing to Frog Song is good and fine, but Naruto is facing two individuals that could obliterate the entire battlefield in a second. And then there's the added fact that the two people capable of influencing Kurama's role in the battle greatly are his opponents. There's just way too much stacked up against Naruto and Sasuke for this to be even close.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Impossibility

First off you (and the rest) need to understand that this is NOT Sasuke... Its Sasuke times 6-9(so its Sasuke 6,7,8 or 9 times more powerful then under normal circumstances) as he is supercharged by Naruto. This is Supercharged Sasuke that would be above Madara EASY. Don't care how strong is Madara he is not above Sasuke times 6-9...
    Do you understand that Hashirama had to use a Sage Mode chakra construct to bust trough that Susano? Do you believe he can do it with his fists? 1 Amaterasu that is supercharged by 6 to 9 times (Naruto's chakra) would 1 shoot ANYTHING coming from Hashirama... Sasuke already demonstrated he can "kill" Nature Energy living things with his Amaterasu (Kabuto and his cave). So Hashirama's main attack that could get trough Madara's Susano is GONE... So what is Hashirama going to use to get trough Sasuke's Susano? HIS FISTS?

Quote Quote:
    Sasuke's reliance on Amaterasu isn't going to help him out too much here, particularly considering both Madara and Hashirama would likely handle it with casual ease for the reasons that have already been stated.
    Considering the power increase he would get from Naruto and great counters to Hashirama's constructs I don't think so.

Quote Quote:
    Naruto has some impressive offensive power, but I don't see how he can match up to a Perfect Sunanoo and Hashirama's Wood Dragon or his ridiculous Sage Art techs.
    To bad for Hashirama that he can't use his dragon or any SM techs (really big ones aka constructs) as they would get 1 shoot by Sasuke's Amaterasu.
    Also Naruto in SM can trow around(bare hands) Madara's Susano like a bloody puppet if he can do the same to Kurama... Yes he can't tank sword but current Naruto is above Madara with his Susano(by a good degree)... Full Kurama mode with half of Konoha in size bijudama's are going to crap all over Madara's Susano.

Quote Quote:
    Pointing to Frog Song is good and fine, but Naruto is facing two individuals that could obliterate the entire battlefield in a second.
    Yeah Madara can bust a mountain with a sword but he can't bust trough Sasuke's Susano that is going to be increased in power anywhere from 6 to 9 times and trough Naruto's Kurama shield that can tank Juubi's beams. Hashirama? He get's completely countered by Amaterasu. Naruto himself can annihilate the entire battlefield with 1 bijudama half the size of Konoha in size.. He could mach instantly (just about) the bijudama put togeder by 5 bijus...

Quote Quote:
    And then there's the added fact that the two people capable of influencing Kurama's role in the battle greatly are his opponents. There's just way too much stacked up against Naruto and Sasuke for this to be even close.
    Like what? Madara's sharingan is not going to work on Naruto or he would have done so for a long time now... Same for Tobi... Hashirama has what? His dragon? Goes down instantly to Sasuke... Then what some irrelevant absorbing powers trough his mokuton? Even the dragon could not absorb anywhere close to enough before going tree mode...

This fight is staked but for Naruto and Sasuke... Just hold out to the point Frog Song hits... Easy enough for a supercharged Sasuke and Kurama mode Naruto.
    Last edited by xXan; July 29, 2013 at 11:44 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast