Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Is it just me or was the Demonic Statue able to do more than the Juubi?

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece Is it just me or was the Demonic Statue able to do more than the Juubi?

I haven't seen any Rinnegan techniques from this 'demon' Juubi yet. It's suppose to have this special eye and shiznit...but it's done nothing...

What can the Demonic statue do? Remember Nagato vs Hanzo? I wanna see that dragon kill off 3/4 of the ninja alliance but kishi wants to be an asshole and let people live.

During the Third Shinobi World War, when Hanzō enlisted the aid of Danzō Shimura's Root ANBU to eliminate the rising threat of the organisation Akatsuki, with Konan taken hostage and Yahiko sacrificing himself to save her, an enraged and grief-fueled Nagato summoned the Demonic Statue, which pierced his back with a number of black rods and emaciated him while giving him the power to kill all of Hanzō's men with only Hanzō escaping the altercation alive.

Only those who possess both Uchiha and Senju DNA, or the Rinnegan, are capable of summoning and controlling the Demonic Statue. When summoned, the statue bursts from the ground, emerging either partially or entirely, depending on the situation. When Nagato summoned the Statue, the black rods emerging from its stomach, which Madara stated to be created from his will, pierced his back and the Statue emitted a dragon-like form of energy from its mouth. When this dragons came into contact with ordinary humans, the humans' souls were ripped from their bodies, killing them.
    Last edited by narutotheory; July 23, 2013 at 09:36 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is it just me or was the Demonic Statue able to do more than the Juubi?

it does seem like it had cooler abilities. but the 10 tails obilterated towns from 100s of miles away. shooting out the dragon thing might be good vs a small group of fighters but if it ties up the statue while the dragon is killing then that leaves it vulnerable to attack especially vs an army of 1000s...so the tail best bomb / laser of death seems like the best offensive weapon. but now that it has a host the 4 elemental rod things seem like the best jutsu yet - offense and defense and rips through anything and with its speed being short/medium range isnt a problem.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well none of us expected much attacking from the mazou itself

however we all expected more of the juubi

so i would say one exceeded expectations or surprised us

while the other just flat out failed

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    well none of us expected much attacking from the mazou itself

however we all expected more of the juubi

so i would say one exceeded expectations or surprised us

while the other just flat out failed

Yeh...the Gedou Mazou has done so much more than the Juubi....I thought it was useless at first...

I thought the Juubi would do more than the Gedou Mazou...but it hasn't exceeded my expectations...

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this is somewhat backwards.

Jutsu and etc were created by the Sage via the channeling of chakra, nature, etc into specialized attacks then into category.
    The Gedo Mazou somewhat was able to respond and utilize jutsu yes, but those are jutsu regardless.
    The Juubi is RAW POWER...jutsu or abilities aren't really needed seeing as it is energy in sentient form and its "base"
    attacks are already 10x the scale of any jutsu the supporting characters can create and is 2 to 5x the scale of even
    Naruto,Madara, Hashirama, etc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

When Nagato summoned Gedo Mazou he was controlling it, apart from that we haven't seen any techniques from it when it was unleashed on alliance and on Naruto and Co.

New Reply