Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Could anyone unlock a mangekyou if they had a sharingan?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 62.50%
  • No

3 37.50%
New Reply

Thread: Is Kakashi one of a kind sharingan user?

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Kakashi one of a kind sharingan user?

Basically i was wondering, do you think that kakashi is the only person who as a non-uchiha could unlock the mangekyo sharingan. If it were just at that it would be a simple answer, but because kakashi/obito unlocked the 3rd dotted sharingain/mangekyou next to eachother at the same moment while both suffering immense loss.

It brings up the question, if it werent for them both doing it at the same time would it be possible for kakashi to unlock it.

Just wondering your thoughts, i mean obviously other than the answer that "Ah well if it was 2 ppl with sharingan like obito and kakashi did at same time it'd work if 1 was uchiha"

That would it be possible, Danzo had a mangekyou in his eye but i never saw it in its mangekyo form despite him using kotoatamusaki or w/e it is.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Kakashi one of a kind sharingan user?

Kakashi's status as a genius and all around amazing shinobi have certainly allowed him to use his Sharingan better than most Uchiha's. His genjutsu is on par with Obito's, and his MS use for his MS jutsu is up there with the best. Hell, in this war alone he learned how to warp himself, something he didn't even know was possible until recently.

So is he one of a kind? For a non-Uchiha of course. Kakashi's genius is up there IMO, with Minato and Itachi. His limitations have always been the fact he isn't an Uchiha and thus his stamina gets zapped easier than most.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    Basically i was wondering, do you think that kakashi is the only person who as a non-uchiha could unlock the mangekyo sharingan. If it were just at that it would be a simple answer, but because kakashi/obito unlocked the 3rd dotted sharingain/mangekyou next to eachother at the same moment while both suffering immense loss.

It brings up the question, if it werent for them both doing it at the same time would it be possible for kakashi to unlock it.
    One thing I wonder about is, did Kakashi unlock the Mangkyo or did Obito unlock it for both of them? I somehow think maybe the eyes were still connected to Obito and therefore when he unlocked it, Kakashi also got the upgrade even though it wasnt his loss.

Remember we did see Obito seeing things through Kakashi's sharingan before Rin died.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kakashi and possibly Tobi could have unlocked their own Mangekyo. Rin died by Kakashi's hand, while Tobi realized what happened, and that he might have played a part in it. Dunno if a non-Uchiha can unlock Mangekyo like Kakashi did, but it might be possible. Sadly, Kakashi is the only person we have to go on.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Kakashi is a genius (And we only have a single example of that kinda eye transplant) so we have no way of knowing how things work in that case.
    But if you have a sharingan and pass from all the phases (Loss trauma etc) from which an Uchiha pass through to unlock the sharingan level, you'll be able to do that as well.
    But in the end its just a theory as we don't have any other example of that.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

P.S. Danzou is an example but i doubt he passed from any trauma or loss or any of these situation, and the eye he took was already a MS

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

By far, Kakashi is way more gifted then Obito, and cooler, and more of a ladies man. But with their sharingans activating together, it means there fates are intertwined together for all of eternity. Hopefully, I also hope Kakashi will be the guy to save Minato, Naruto, and Sasuke from Obito/ Juubito/ Sage Obi-Jubito, all these names are too confusing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    By far, Kakashi is way more gifted then Obito, and cooler, and more of a ladies man. But with their sharingans activating together, it means there fates are intertwined together for all of eternity. Hopefully, I also hope Kakashi will be the guy to save Minato, Naruto, and Sasuke from Obito/ Juubito/ Sage Obi-Jubito, all these names are too confusing.
    Agreed that Kakashi is way more gifted / cooler etc etc then Obito, But his case and Kakashi's case isn't the same. Kakashi didn't have Uchiha blood in him nor sharingan was his KKG, but Obito was a full blooded Uchiha whose KKG was sharingan. So there isn't any comparasion between them.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably but kakashi is respected mostly since he can use it so efficiently to a point where he can compete with high class uchiha members with mangekyo sharigan. Plus. he has low chakra, so I'm sure if his chakra pool was large like uchiha members he would be an absolute monster.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

New Reply