Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Fatality on Obito?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Fatality on Obito?

Out of Everyone In The Series, who should be the one to stop Obito. I know the main character in situations would be the one to do so, in this case Naruto, but wouldn't it be cool to see Kakashi come in and land a finishing blow to his childhood friend who is now the strongest enemy. Any other opinions and etc on the matter?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fatality on Obito?

IF Obito turned out to be FINAL VILLIAN (Which i still highly doubt) then there is no way someone other then Main Character i.e. Naruto, is gonna land a finishing blow on Obito.

IF some one else is final villian then most probably he will finish Obito and then challenge the good guys

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to see Minato and Naruto kill Tobi for what that ass did to Naruto's family. That will singlehandedly be the main reason why I'll forever hate Tobi. Minato and Naruto deserve to land the killing blows because Tobi broke up their family. At least with Sasuke, it was the elders, particularly Danzou's, lust and hunger for power that culminated in the Uchiha's demise.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I want to see Minato and Naruto kill Tobi for what that ass did to Naruto's family. That will singlehandedly be the main reason why I'll forever hate Tobi. Minato and Naruto deserve to land the killing blows because Tobi broke up their family. At least with Sasuke, it was the elders, particularly Danzou's, lust and hunger for power that culminated in the Uchiha's demise.
    That's a really good reason. Or maybe like a father-son-sensi rasen chidori. A combinition attack from Minato, Naruto, and Kakashi!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    . . Agree here M3J...Sasuke bumped Danzou...the father-son finishing blow combo suits the deal!..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

father-son rasengan!
    When scum rules the world only more scum are born...

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member mioluva's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope Obito's the final villain. Madz had his chance long ago. It would be better with Obito he's easily the most dangerous product of the cycle of hatred. The cycle which the main protagonist tries to fight.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

minato needs to stop him, i think the manga already hints at minato saying if he knew back then he might've been able to change things, but it didn't say he was too late. minato had his naruxhina moment by naruto snapping his father's thinking of the past by going sage mode w/ rasengan. also, there are prob a little less than 50 chapters left before the manga ends so obito can't be done yet, and then we have the issue with orochimaru and sasuke, i'm guessing obito and madara will be dealt with in 10-15 more chapters leaving the rest with orochimaru and sasuke politics.

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mioluva View Post
    I really hope Obito's the final villain. Madz had his chance long ago. It would be better with Obito he's easily the most dangerous product of the cycle of hatred. The cycle which the main protagonist tries to fight.
    i doubt obito is the final villain, we are still missing yamato stuck in that earth thingy, orochimaru who no one has any idea what he's up to, sasuke who has some kind of agenda, and madara who is still gonna put up a decent fight. also, kishimoto spent so much time thinking of a perfect villain design when he came with orochimaru, i don't think he gave the other enemies much thought. plus, he also said no one would be able to see the kind of ending for naruto yet, which means no one would expect it. orochimaru is the least expected villain at this point, don't forget no one knows what orochimaru is up to, not even obito/madara.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh. Shit's getting real to fast. Obito's ass getting kicked is awaiting.

New Reply