Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko 244 Discussion Thread

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 244 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 244 Spoiler thread

Wtf........coco?
    credits t on 2 ch

トリバレしたんで変えました

フローセの姿に惊く一同。
    セツのが何か言おうとした
    次の瞬间若かりし顷のアカシアの颜に変貌。
    アカシアの姿に惊く一同。
    しかし次の瞬间ババアフローゼの颜に変貌。
    ババアフローゼの姿に惊く一同。
    しかし次の瞬间ニトロの颜に変貌。
    ニトロの姿に惊く一同。
    しかし次の瞬间みたこともないジジイの姿に変貌。
    これが私の本当の姿…でしょうとジジイ
    でしょうだ?自分のほんとの颜さえわからんのかと次郎。
    次の瞬间次郎の右腕が飞ぶ
    次はお前をもらおうかと不敌な笑みを浮かべるジジイ

场面変わって
    テリーとスターが対峙してる
    一触即発おきると思ったがテリーが俺に乗れといわんばかりにスターの前に座り込み尻尾を振る
    トリコのほうへいかなくていいのか?とスター
    しかしテリーはうんともスントも言わずただただスタジアムの方へ目をむけていた
    ふふ、野生の感ってやつか。とスター
    クインはサニーを安全な场所へと避难させてる

一方カラスは真っ暗な穴の中でココらしき人物のシルエットを捉え近づく
    しかし次の瞬间カラスが咆哮上げる
    ココは死んでいた

credits t on 2 ch

Was Toribare Nde I changed

Everyone is more surprised to figure the flow cell.
    Seth's was trying to say something
    The transfiguration of the face of acacia Around ANTICIPATED instantaneous 间若 next.
    Everyone is more surprised to figure of acacia.
    However, it turned into face of moments hag Furoze next.
    Everyone is more surprised to figure hag Furoze.
    However, it turned into face of moments nitro next.
    Everyone is more surprised to appearance of nitro.
    However, transformed into a figure of the old man never seen moments following.
    This is the old man that it would figure ... my real
    I will? Jiro and what does not even know really face of their own.
    Right arm of instantaneous 间次 the next row is to fly
    The old man next to smile non-enemy and whether you'll let the

Change 场面
    And star Terry is to face
    I thought that it happens volatile but shake his tail and sat down in front of the star is as much as to say Terry and ride me
    Is it good if not toward the tricot? Stars and
    But Terry was turning toward the stadium nothing but Suunto also Unto also without saying
    Or guy Hehe, me feeling wild. Stars and
    Quinn is made to evacuation to a safe place Sunny

On the other hand crow approach captures the silhouette of a person looked like here in the dark hole
    But moments crow the next raise roar
    Coco was dead
    Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder
    Turn off instant translationAbout Google TranslateMobilePrivacyHelp

I had to make an account to post this wonder why no one posted maybe because of shocked coco my favoirate character T_T
    and joa has face changing ablitiys?? O_o

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Teppei's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG. Not Coco! Come on now. What a friggin' monster can Grinpatch be? If Coco is really dead, then I guess it equals the loss of Tommyrod on the Bishokukai's side. But, oh dear. There goes one of my favorite character. I wonder if he couldn't see the death sign above himself. Anyway, Shima could pull another Teppei-salad on us.

Joa is a shape-/faceshifter? Do we even know that it is Joa himself or another puppet or robot or whatever creature? Looks like no fight yet between him and Jirou.

Terry is offering Star to ride on him? To take Toriko away? Interesting. Quinn is helping Sani. No surprise there.

Another epic chapter ahead by Shima.

And again. OMG! Coco.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teppei View Post
    OMG. Not Coco! Come on now. What a friggin' monster can Grinpatch be? If Coco is really dead, then I guess it equals the loss of Tommyrod on the Bishokukai's side. But, oh dear. There goes one of my favorite character. I wonder if he couldn't see the death sign above himself. Anyway, Shima could pull another Teppei-salad on us.

Joa is a shape-/faceshifter? Do we even know that it is Joa himself or another puppet or robot or whatever creature? Looks like no fight yet between him and Jirou.

Terry is offering Star to ride on him? To take Toriko away? Interesting. Quinn is helping Sani. No surprise there.

Another epic chapter ahead by Shima.

And again. OMG! Coco.
    Coco's death just a cliffhanger - no way the four heavenly king can die yet.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nfinitfx View Post
    Coco's death just a cliffhanger - no way the four heavenly king can die yet.
    He's dead or alive, either way is cool for me. But gotta feeling that he's not dead yet..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler is fake. Here is a legit spoiler in spanish by redon:
    Quote Quote:
    En la página a color vemos el rostro de Frohze sonriendo.
    - El tsunami creado por Jirou está llegando a la isla donde está el estadio.
    - Frohze da un salto altísimo y da un corte hacia el tsunami con su cuchillo.
    - El corte es de tal potencia que divide la ola del tsunami por la mitad horizontalmente, luego el agua explota y pasa el peligro.
    - En ese momento de distracción de Frohze, Setsuno planea atacarla, usa de nuevo su cuchillo que pasa de tener dientes de sierra a ser un filo uniforme.
    - Setsuno lanza el corte hacia Frohze (parece un ataque de Zoro XDD).
    - Jirou hace lo mismo que su compañera, de un guante salen unas garras muy raras, luego lanza su golpe que es un haz de energía con la cabeza de un lobo o algo parecido, al frente.
    - Los ataques combinados de Jirou y Setsuno llegan a Frohze que parece que muestra su demonio interior (sale una especie de demonio con pinta de roca).
    - Frohze bloquea los ataques y se produce una gran explosión en el cielo.
    - Jirou y Setsuno se sorprenden ante el poder de Frohze y hablan de algo, en una viñeta donde habla Setsuno aparece la silueta de un hombre con el pelo muy largo, parecido a Sunny.
    - En esos momentos aparece el Braga Dragon de Starjuun frente a Frohze, vemos que Starjuun lleva a Komatsu inconsciente en brazos.
    - Frohze al ver a Komatsu se emociona y habla con Starjuun, parece que quiere que se lo entregue a ella.
    - Starjuun no está dispuesto a hacerlo, se avecina un nuevo enfrentamiento...

I'm doing a translation of the spanish spoiler right now. And you should know, Redon is trustworthy
    Last edited by Shadyagent; July 31, 2013 at 06:33 AM.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

- Color page is Joa/Frohze smiling.
    - The tsunami created by Jirou is coming to the island. Joa jumps and gives a cut to the tsunami with his knife. It's so powerful it splits the Tsunami in half and the water explodes.
    - In that moment of distraction, Setsuno uses her knife again, changing the shape of the blade from serrated edge to more uniform. Setsuno launches a powerful cutting strike at Joa. (Note from Redon: Looks like a techinique Zoro would use).
    - Jirou does the same as his partner, a very strange glove claws out, then throws his punch in a bundle of energy with the head of a wolf or something, to the front.
    - The combined attacks are about to strike Joa, until he shows his inner demon (looks like a stone Golem) and tanks both attacks, which creates a powerful explosion in the air. This surprises both Jirou and Setsuno who are astonished at Joa's overwhelming power. Then they talk, and the silhouette of a man with very long hair who resembles Sunny displays.
    - At that time Starjuun appears riding on his dragon Braga, carrying an unconscious Komatsu in his arms.
    - Joa seeing Komatsu gets excited and demands Starjun to surrender Komatsu to him. Starjun is obviously not going to agree with his demand, and gets ready to confront Joa.
    Last edited by Virys; July 31, 2013 at 06:40 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reason the one that claims to be not fake is more epic. Not sure which one is real yet.

But if the spanish one is real - Starjunn is going about to get schooled... all the way back to kindergarten by Joa

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Think Coco's death one is real as it's on Anime prod destiny

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yes i found that on anime prod

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it proves that Joa is on a whole different level. He just tanked the combined attacks of the two strongest individuals in that island.
    I wonder who that man with the long hair is? Could it be Midora?
    I'm guessing that if Jirou has the physical strength, Midora could have the speed. It's been hinted when he snatched the century soup in Alfaro's hand without being noticed.
    And if Jirou could shock the whole world with his power, then I wouldn't be surprised if Midora can move at the speed of light. The lights around him when Ichi visited the Bishoukukai base could be the hint to that.
    If he can move in the speed of light, then it's not a problem for him to go from GW to HW.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nfinitfx View Post
    For some reason the one that claims to be not fake is more epic. Not sure which one is real yet.

But if the spanish one is real - Starjunn is going about to get schooled... all the way back to kindergarten by Joa

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Think Coco's death one is real as it's on Anime prod destiny
    Already edited. Seems Redon's the real spoiler then.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member senadtm87's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Most likely their combination attack isnt at full power because there are many chefs around and they could be killed by their attack so Joa is able to defend, we wont see their true power until GW where they can destroy suroundings.

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okaneman View Post
    Already edited. Seems Redon's the real spoiler then.
    Yes redon's one is real- Starjun gonna get schooled and he doesn't know why. By Schooled, I meant Starjunn is gonna get Brainwashed by Joa's technique, and will work for Neo. Toriko will fight Starjun (Neolized) version again in the next arc and defeat him with ease to show how much he has grown (Prediction)

Chinese version of the spoilers

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2499557640

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Virys View Post
    - Color page is Joa/Frohze smiling.
    - The tsunami created by Jirou is coming to the island. Joa jumps and gives a cut to the tsunami with his knife. It's so powerful it splits the Tsunami in half and the water explodes.
    - In that moment of distraction, Setsuno uses her knife again, changing the shape of the blade from serrated edge to more uniform. Setsuno launches a powerful cutting strike at Joa. (Note from Redon: Looks like a techinique Zoro would use).
    - Jirou does the same as his partner, a very strange glove claws out, then throws his punch in a bundle of energy with the head of a wolf or something, to the front.
    - The combined attacks are about to strike Joa, until he shows his inner demon (looks like a stone Golem) and tanks both attacks, which creates a powerful explosion in the air. This surprises both Jirou and Setsuno who are astonished at Joa's overwhelming power. Then they talk, and the silhouette of a man with very long hair who resembles Sunny displays.
    - At that time Starjuun appears riding on his dragon Braga, carrying an unconscious Komatsu in his arms.
    - Joa seeing Komatsu gets excited and demands Starjun to surrender Komatsu to him. Starjun is obviously not going to agree with his demand, and gets ready to confront Joa.
    Thanks Virys for the spoilers - One thing to add here. The Wolf like attack that Jirou sent out, according to the Chinese version of the spoiler is ''Gourmet Energy'' The one 4HKs used to defeat the Four beast (Not confirmed yet - but that's what I read)

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by senadtm87 View Post
    Most likely their combination attack isnt at full power because there are many chefs around and they could be killed by their attack so Joa is able to defend, we wont see their true power until GW where they can destroy suroundings.
    If Jirou was holding his power for the sake of those in the island, then he shouldn't have created the tsunami.
    Can't you just accept that Joa is really strong?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Starjun is ready to fight then he is not a NEO member. This is why I said Kamatsu has to be able to defend himself. He should have been able to take out starjun when he was in that condition. So disappointed in Kamatatsu. Its seems like Frohze is the real thing. If kamatsu is kidnap it would make sense. Every good m anga has a rescue arc. Either way the IGO has taken a serious blow this arc and it will be even more so if kamatatsu is kidnapped

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast