Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko.
credits t on 2 ch
credits t on 2 ch
Was Toribare Nde I changed
Everyone is more surprised to figure the flow cell.
Seth's was trying to say something
The transfiguration of the face of acacia Around ANTICIPATED instantaneous 间若 next.
Everyone is more surprised to figure of acacia.
However, it turned into face of moments hag Furoze next.
Everyone is more surprised to figure hag Furoze.
However, it turned into face of moments nitro next.
Everyone is more surprised to appearance of nitro.
However, transformed into a figure of the old man never seen moments following.
This is the old man that it would figure ... my real
I will? Jiro and what does not even know really face of their own.
Right arm of instantaneous 间次 the next row is to fly
The old man next to smile non-enemy and whether you'll let the
And star Terry is to face
I thought that it happens volatile but shake his tail and sat down in front of the star is as much as to say Terry and ride me
Is it good if not toward the tricot? Stars and
But Terry was turning toward the stadium nothing but Suunto also Unto also without saying
Or guy Hehe, me feeling wild. Stars and
Quinn is made to evacuation to a safe place Sunny
On the other hand crow approach captures the silhouette of a person looked like here in the dark hole
But moments crow the next raise roar
Coco was dead
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder
Turn off instant translationAbout Google TranslateMobilePrivacyHelp
I had to make an account to post this wonder why no one posted maybe because of shocked coco my favoirate character T_T
and joa has face changing ablitiys?? O_o
OMG. Not Coco! Come on now. What a friggin' monster can Grinpatch be? If Coco is really dead, then I guess it equals the loss of Tommyrod on the Bishokukai's side. But, oh dear. There goes one of my favorite character. I wonder if he couldn't see the death sign above himself. Anyway, Shima could pull another Teppei-salad on us.
Joa is a shape-/faceshifter? Do we even know that it is Joa himself or another puppet or robot or whatever creature? Looks like no fight yet between him and Jirou.
Terry is offering Star to ride on him? To take Toriko away? Interesting. Quinn is helping Sani. No surprise there.
Another epic chapter ahead by Shima.
And again. OMG! Coco.
Spoiler is fake. Here is a legit spoiler in spanish by redon:
I'm doing a translation of the spanish spoiler right now. And you should know, Redon is trustworthy
Last edited by Shadyagent; July 31, 2013 at 06:33 AM.
- Color page is Joa/Frohze smiling.
- The tsunami created by Jirou is coming to the island. Joa jumps and gives a cut to the tsunami with his knife. It's so powerful it splits the Tsunami in half and the water explodes.
- In that moment of distraction, Setsuno uses her knife again, changing the shape of the blade from serrated edge to more uniform. Setsuno launches a powerful cutting strike at Joa. (Note from Redon: Looks like a techinique Zoro would use).
- Jirou does the same as his partner, a very strange glove claws out, then throws his punch in a bundle of energy with the head of a wolf or something, to the front.
- The combined attacks are about to strike Joa, until he shows his inner demon (looks like a stone Golem) and tanks both attacks, which creates a powerful explosion in the air. This surprises both Jirou and Setsuno who are astonished at Joa's overwhelming power. Then they talk, and the silhouette of a man with very long hair who resembles Sunny displays.
- At that time Starjuun appears riding on his dragon Braga, carrying an unconscious Komatsu in his arms.
- Joa seeing Komatsu gets excited and demands Starjun to surrender Komatsu to him. Starjun is obviously not going to agree with his demand, and gets ready to confront Joa.
Last edited by Virys; July 31, 2013 at 06:40 AM.
For some reason the one that claims to be not fake is more epic. Not sure which one is real yet.
But if the spanish one is real - Starjunn is going about to get schooled... all the way back to kindergarten by Joa
---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------
Think Coco's death one is real as it's on Anime prod destiny
yes i found that on anime prod
I guess it proves that Joa is on a whole different level. He just tanked the combined attacks of the two strongest individuals in that island.
I wonder who that man with the long hair is? Could it be Midora?
I'm guessing that if Jirou has the physical strength, Midora could have the speed. It's been hinted when he snatched the century soup in Alfaro's hand without being noticed.
And if Jirou could shock the whole world with his power, then I wouldn't be surprised if Midora can move at the speed of light. The lights around him when Ichi visited the Bishoukukai base could be the hint to that.
If he can move in the speed of light, then it's not a problem for him to go from GW to HW.
Most likely their combination attack isnt at full power because there are many chefs around and they could be killed by their attack so Joa is able to defend, we wont see their true power until GW where they can destroy suroundings.
Chinese version of the spoilers
---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------
If Starjun is ready to fight then he is not a NEO member. This is why I said Kamatsu has to be able to defend himself. He should have been able to take out starjun when he was in that condition. So disappointed in Kamatatsu. Its seems like Frohze is the real thing. If kamatsu is kidnap it would make sense. Every good m anga has a rescue arc. Either way the IGO has taken a serious blow this arc and it will be even more so if kamatatsu is kidnapped