Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: The Uchiha massacre(theories)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Botswana
    Post Thanks / Like

The Uchiha massacre(theories)

during the massacre itachi killed the uchiha, but do you think he killed every uchiha!
    particularity the children and babies.
    were all uchiha ninja, if not why kill the weaker ones and civilians
    why didnt Danzo raise an uchiha for his bidding like sai (roots) its very like him
    I mean wiping the leaders and ninja made sense but the civilians kids

I believe theres gonna be an uchiha village later so sasuke has a happy ending

i mean itachi was a genius planner, and thought like a kage
    and we should remember the woman with the ninja cats
    and itachi's love for the village
    maybe some uchiha were moved to safety so itachi wld do a minato and leave sasuke to do the reuniting and bring peace
    and it would explain why sasuke suddenly wants to be hokage, i mean why change the ways if you have nothing, he has no family/friends and has no relation to konoha (konoha 11 dont count as he discarded them)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Uchiha massacre(theories)

Everyone was killed,Even if Itachi leaves the kids they'll later turn against Konoha when they learn the truth sooner or later.I don't think Itachi left anyone alive.Nekobaa isn't an Uchiha but just a weapon supplier and her granddaughter isn't related to the Uchiha by blood.Itachi loved the village and thought big.That is why he killled the whole clan since the coup might trigger a war and threathen Konoha's existance.

Sasuke needs to connect with everyone to become a Hokage,just having connections with the clan isn't enough.

I wanted to see a badass female Uchiha during early Part 2,Guess it won't happen ever TT.Kishi generally doesn't seem to be interested in writing,developing female characters =P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

IIRC it was specifically mentioned in manga many times that sole survivor was Sasuke...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member moonking's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi killed every uchiha in that night.NObody survived except sasuke.Sasuke can just take girls to bed and get back the uchiha poulation.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi spared one child (Sasuke), and look where it got. If he spared every child, they would create their own Uchiha organization; Revengtsuki.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

we already know that obito helped him so whats the point of this thread?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know that every Uchiha was killed... but the entire Whirlpool country was destroyed, and we've seen what... 3 completely unrelated Uzumaki so far?

No reason there can't be Uchiha outside of the village. I'm sure Tobirama forbade them from leaving unless on duty, but ninja are resourceful. I'm sure there were wandering Uchiha who dipped their wicks in foreign ink a few times...

In other words, people will hate it, but finding Uchiha outside of the village wouldn't be unreasonable at all. Not an entire damn village though.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I know that every Uchiha was killed... but the entire Whirlpool country was destroyed, and we've seen what... 3 completely unrelated Uzumaki so far?

No reason there can't be Uchiha outside of the village. I'm sure Tobirama forbade them from leaving unless on duty, but ninja are resourceful. I'm sure there were wandering Uchiha who dipped their wicks in foreign ink a few times...

In other words, people will hate it, but finding Uchiha outside of the village wouldn't be unreasonable at all. Not an entire damn village though.
    If there were any Uchihas outside Konoha they would have been mentioned at any place. Cause unlike Uzumakis Uchihas were pretty famous. And besides Konoha have checked and confirmed after massacre, if there were any survivors at least Danzou would have been on to them.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Uzumaki were definately famous too. They were renowned for their sealing techniques so much they were annihilated for it. And Danzou wasn't even aware of Madara being alive, let alone Obito. Besides, it isn't like they could check in other villages for Uchiha decendants. And its certainly not like the other villages would own up to having them if they did.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 5ry's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

itachi is a genius but with tobi there's no way in hell somebody was left at that time, let alone sasuke.
    besides if sasuke want to rebuild the uchiha population then he just take a girl and have his family and the offsprings will continue.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Uzumaki were definately famous too. They were renowned for their sealing techniques so much they were annihilated for it. And Danzou wasn't even aware of Madara being alive, let alone Obito. Besides, it isn't like they could check in other villages for Uchiha decendants. And its certainly not like the other villages would own up to having them if they did.
    True, but they were people of Konoha, and in the pile of dead bodies one my be able to know which ones are missing. Theoratically If there were any Uchihas who didn't opt to live in konoha from the beginning they were excluded from that of course.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    True, but they were people of Konoha, and in the pile of dead bodies one my be able to know which ones are missing. Theoratically If there were any Uchihas who didn't opt to live in konoha from the beginning they were excluded from that of course.
    Yes but that doesn't include the fact that an Uchiha could have had a kid that wasn't born in Konoha. There would be no record of a foreign born Uchiha in Konoha as Konoha would have no idea about it.

It's been done in fanficiton loads of times but it honestly would make the most sense if Itachi, or even Madara had fathered other Uchiha's in other villages in order to use them as contingency plans for their goals.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Yes but that doesn't include the fact that an Uchiha could have had a kid that wasn't born in Konoha. There would be no record of a foreign born Uchiha in Konoha as Konoha would have no idea about it.

It's been done in fanficiton loads of times but it honestly would make the most sense if Itachi, or even Madara had fathered other Uchiha's in other villages in order to use them as contingency plans for their goals.
    Both already had a contingency plan for their goals so i don't think they need to have any.
    On topic of foreign born Konoha yah it is a possibility but in Naruto we haven't seen many affairs among the shinobis of different countries / villages (Dont start Shikamaru and Timari thingy ) So only possibility that remains was foreign born kids of Uchiha parents who left Konoha quite a time ago.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's highly possible that there's still some uchiha left. It seems impossible that at that time of massacre, there's no uchiha gone for a mission.

Come to think of it, when shisui awaken his MS, shouldn't he become the new leader of the uchiha just like madara? I'm pretty sure fugaku doesn't have his MS. And there's no doubt fugaku is weak compared to shisui.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I think it's highly possible that there's still some uchiha left. It seems impossible that at that time of massacre, there's no uchiha gone for a mission.

Come to think of it, when shisui awaken his MS, shouldn't he become the new leader of the uchiha just like madara? I'm pretty sure fugaku doesn't have his MS. And there's no doubt fugaku is weak compared to shisui.
    That practice was when they weren't in the Konoha after getting IN to konoha, and the time you mentioned they needed someone who is experienced and have good political knowledge (Honestly i am assuming this) not some one who is THE most powerful uchiha amongst them.

New Reply