Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: how would you rate this week's magi chapter?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

3 33.33%
  • Excellent

4 44.44%
  • Top 10 in Magi

2 22.22%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Magi 191 Discussion/192 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 191 Discussion/192 Predictions

so ... from the chapter .. the medium morphed into a humanoid giant figure ... so did it pull the Al-Thamen's father into it ... or is the Al-Thamen's father still in the skies ??

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kalyra's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, definately cool to see Kougyoku inflicting damage on that monster. But holy cow Kouen and Alibaba's wounds. I guess Kouens healing djinn will be used..

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Medliel's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Kougyoku looked really pissed on the last few pages, now it’s her time to be in the spotlight.
    The wounds of Alibaba and Kouen looked really painful, but if Kouen has enough magoi left, he can heal them with Phenex’s power.
    Now I’m waiting for Aladdin to do something awesome too.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

That's right, I forgot about Phenex ! Well that's a relief

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixmarco
    so ... from the chapter .. the medium morphed into a humanoid giant figure ... so did it pull the Al-Thamen's father into it ... or is the Al-Thamen's father still in the skies ??
    Since Gyokuen doesn't seem overjoyed I guess it's not the father himself here.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, those wound must really hurt, but it is obvious that Kouen will use Phenex on himself and maybe also on Alibaba.
    Anyway it was great to see Kougyoku going all out against that monster after witnessing what his friend and brother suffered.
    Can't wait for the next chapter.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fercks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

let's take a moment to appreciate Sensei Ohtaka for a spectacular chapter. She exceeded the expectations from the readers. I could never have expected the twist of events, seeing Alibaba and Kouen get all ripped apart literally, especially Kouen poor guy's in a bad shape and it breaks my heart to see. The reason why they got smashed up like that is probably because they ran out low of magoi from doing extreme magic and with that they got really weak. Moreover, all I can say with Kougyoku's rampage..."HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN'S SCORN"...She's so badass!

in addition.. this series should have an additional genre..Horror and Gore.. Not that I am complaining <3
    Last edited by fercks; August 05, 2013 at 07:05 PM.
    ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's not forget about Phenex here guys...just an important factor after that horrible scene.

EDIT: Not sure how I missed those Phenex comments, lol at me.
    Last edited by obamamania; July 29, 2013 at 05:12 PM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Phenex! It's about time Kouen show us his djinn equip with Phenex, or rather heal them both with her power. But let's hope he still have enough magoi to summon/use her powers not that that giant had "ripped" the djinn equip from him and ate his rukh, and to be able to use a djinn equip, it would need magoi from the user right?...

Anyway, has anyone noticed Aladdin's eyes? I love the way Ohtaka drew them, i mean.. I love how she makes it really expressive

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I can say at least that Kougyoku seems to love stabbing Djinns through the chest. Don't piss her off if you're a Djinn, first Ugo and now Father. But obviously this still won't end well...there wasn't yet another shocked reaction from Al Thamen who don't seem to completely understand the powers that they're dealing with here, neither their own or Solomon's. Gyokuen actually seems to have a different understanding than the flunkies that are hovering around at the scene who seem to go from shocked to overconfident every ten seconds.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That chapter was really creepy. I think the humanoid thing/father has merged with Mogamett, hence the similarities in appearance. It's also possible that Mogamett is a descendent of whatever that thing was in the past. Alibaba and Kouen getting attacked changes a few things, and Kouen looks especially awful... I hope he'll be able to fix them up with Phenex, or they're just scar completely upon healing...

Kougyoku was such a badass this chapter, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see Sherry by the end of this battle doing something spectacular.
    Last edited by kindredxiuxiu; July 31, 2013 at 07:54 AM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the medium tends to adapt to a certain type of attack and once he does there is a certain "lag" so to speak before he is able to adjust and understand a new attack? There is emphasis on the medium being akin to a young infant learning how to walk so my guess is that over time it would eventually adjust to certain attacks. My basis for this guess is that prior to Kougyouku's attack it was being beset with the element of fire and slashes but clearly the medium had adjusted well but with Kou's attack being an entirely different type from what was done prior I am guessing the defenses weren't as fortified to handle it.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post

Since Gyokuen doesn't seem overjoyed I guess it's not the father himself here.
    I don't think father himself can come down, that's why they need a medium while white Rukh still exist in the world...

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2