Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 127 Discussion

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 127 Discussion / 128 Predictions

Forgetting about the break for a moment... On reading through this chapter again, I think one has to admit that the Doc's pretty sly. He thinks (apparently) that Kwon is just messing around and really want to take the Clan for himself. So, he offers Kwon a way out of his current predictament: Let him take take the Gaju and then take control of the Sunwoo clan himself. Thus, the Doc is in essence creating an ideal solution - for himself that's it: He lets Kwon have his long desire, he avoids making the Sunwoo clan hold a grudge towards him like before (after all it has been strongly implied that the Doc was responsible for Sosul falling into the Alliances hands, but if Kwon becomes the new head then the situation repeating self won't happen even if Shioon falls in the Doc's hands) and most importantly, he can study his "Whole-Body Rebirth"-sample (Shioon that's it) as his leisure, without having to worry about the Sunwoo Clan trying to free him... Of course, it seems like Shioon just messed up that plan of his, since he broke free of a restraint that he shouldn't have been able to break out of (Especially since the Doc's plan hinged on him being the only one present that could break out Shioon without causing lasting harm) ...

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually think it was a very wise choice of the author to take break for a month. Hopefully, this manhwa will return with an overall better quality, since I don't really like the direction TBNW currently is heading.

So, Elder Kwon and the Doc exchanged some insignificant blows and Shioon regained consciousness. Sorry, but that's meh in my opinion.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so the author is saying that what are we on this boring monsoon season and they can't work for 4 weeks for "GROWN UP" reason WTF?

the world is harsh for everyone they think that the world can give them candies because they like to have candies?

i can understand if they are sick or something but saying some grown up problems as an excuse there is a quote saying don't bring your personal problems at work leave them at home

if they work like ODA then i can understand their 1 month break :P
    Last edited by kidopitz27; August 02, 2013 at 06:55 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was pretty predictable, although I'd say that it was well done. I'm disappointed that there will be a four week break, but if New Waves comes back energized from this break, all the better. Breaks can be good, although I think that they can also kill the momentum at other times. This arc has been dragging, so I think it's good to take a break and get refocused.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    so the author is saying that what are we on this boring monsoon season and they can't work for 4 weeks for "GROWN UP" reason WTF?

the world is harsh for everyone they think that the world can give them candies because they like to have candies?

i can understand if they are sick or something but saying some grown up problems as an excuse there is a quote saying don't bring your personal problems at work leave them at home

And tell me how many volumes of The Breaker you bought?? if none then in my opinion you don't have the right too tell them how too work.
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Guess the real reason this manhwa is called the Breaker, is more about how many Breaks the authors takes

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner coniurare's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zales88 View Post
    And tell me how many volumes of The Breaker you bought?? if none then in my opinion you don't have the right too tell them how too work.
    The Breaker is only released in Korean, French, Italian, Russian, and Polish. Why should he import a release he can't understand?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i wanted to other elder show their power to us and last time they were about to do it but in last sec author didnt do it
    everyone wanted Shioon to free himself and do something. this week he free himself but doing part will take 1 month

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post

the world is harsh for everyone they think that the world can give them candies because they like to have candies? :(

i can understand if they are sick or something but saying some grown up problems as an excuse :( there is a quote saying don't bring your personal problems at work leave them at home

I'd like to introduce you to an awesome series, it's this thing called Hunter x Hunter...

Unrelated, but I've bought 3. Gonna buy the rest when I get back to Korea this month.

Can I complain, then? :D

A ha ha ha ha ha ha just joking, I don't really mind them taking a break.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    I'd like to introduce you to an awesome series, it's this thing called Hunter x Hunter...
    Kentaro Miura's Berserk Hiatus for 19+ weeks - well Kentaro's release date vary because of the irregular release dates

Togashi's Hiatus X Hiatus = 16 months

ID , Legend of Maian = Hiatus

i bought the 1st volume of the 1st breaker(french) thru AMAZON i bought it even though i can't understand it (because the only english in Breaker Series is a fan translations like A-Team ,MangaCow)
    Last edited by kidopitz27; August 05, 2013 at 08:18 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post

Unrelated, but I've bought 3. Gonna buy the rest when I get back to Korea this month.

Can I complain, then?

A ha ha ha ha ha ha just joking, I don't really mind them taking a break.
    Hunter x Hunter really is an awesome series. It's crazy that it preceded Naruto yet it is 300 chapters behind it.

I myself despite not knowing Korean have all 10 vols. of The Breaker and will get all of the vols. of New Waves. I just don't want to pay for shipping more than once.

@kidopitz27, You know the monsoon season was not apart of their reason for the hiatus. The "Grown Up" reasons can be anything from them or a family member being sick, which you find acceptable, or a wife being fed up playing second fiddle to the series and it's fans.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner D1mitri's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A seven week hiatus is really going to suck.

Fly Freely

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

5 weeks to go till next chapter September 13,... and yes that is a Friday the 13th

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner D1mitri's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it's not the 13th it's the 19th.

Fly Freely

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jyothir's Avatar
    I pay more for my car parking, than for where I live.
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I like when in life so happens that people get over what they imagined is possible or impossible. I think up until now only Elder Jeon, and few others according to their ability to understand what is happening, knew on how strong Shioon can be. At this situation now I like that all remaining elders are seeing this, and thinking whoa.. our Gaju is not just someone with the spirit level of GMR, he is beyond comprehension.. not human at all (I also liked how some doctors were asking the Glasses dude, if Shioon is some kind of alien).

And I hope there will be at least one little scene somewhere in the background how some ordinary Sunwoo clan members gosip their Clan Head being amazing and even more inspiring than Elder Kwon, or any other person in Murim.

Well how it usually is with Shioon he goes beyond limits to a far extent, and then - collapses.

What was an interesting question for me also, and even I thought of creating a topic on it, or just the Glasses dude:
    What do you think, will Glasses guy acknowledge Shioon to some extent, or will he still think that Shioon got lucky somehow and thats all?

I wonder how, in what style will Dr Sik accept his loosing. Will he like... scratch his head and say something..

Also, Shioon withstanded quite the pain and paralysis, so I guess that he will be even more resisting to loose consciousness in future fights.

Wallpaper made out of nearly last page: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...as-d6hgci0.png using myself

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast