Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Ideas and plots for Manga you don't need

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BlueWolfCreator's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ideas and plots for Manga you don't need

OK! I have seen this done before and I had an idea I wanted to give away myself because I'm currently working on a manga and the idea popped into my head and I only have room to work for the one I'm working on right now and I don't really want to use it in the first place so i thought I would give it away to someone who can originate it and make it theirs' so post your unwanted ideas/plots and let me know what you think of this and well take it off my hands for me. Thank You!

Alright here we go! Well there is this kid he is 15 and he hasn't had the best life his parents don't talk to him they always argue with each other and pay no attention to him. His teachers hate him because he is always getting in trouble and he has no friends well none that he considers friends atleast. He is fed up with his life and wants to get away from it all. So it is wished for so it shall be! Then these guys in suites come to his door and tell him to come with him apparently the guys who picked him up are some kinda mafia (or organization whatever you wanna call it) and they want him to join the family so he decides to run away from home and join the family. He is one of the chosen or candidate for the next father of the family and he isn't the only on there are several more candidates. anyway 4 years later he earned the title "cold heart' after successfully training and earning his respect anyway he is now the next chosen for the family with the current father at his deathbed after being poisoned by a impatient chosen child he now he has to choose a wife to be the mother of the family which is hard considering he will only marry a woman he loves and he is well "cold hearted" and he has to find the man who poisoned the father before he is assassinated by him.
    Last edited by BlueWolfCreator; July 28, 2013 at 01:13 AM. Reason: correction

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ideas and plots for Manga you don't need

its really good i like it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well thank you if you have any interest in it let me know

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this reminds me of hitman reborn a little? have you watched or read this anime/manga ?

Official Fan Page of God's Blade The Manga. Click On Sig
    -Oj Ayoku-

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah I have actually.

New Reply