Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Do any of you get on skype together or something similar to talk about a series or any other common interest?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Do any of you get on skype together or something similar to talk about a series or any other common interest?

I am pretty new to the forum and people seem to be so passionate about the series that are on here. Have any of you just gotten together and gone on skype or something similar to talk about any of this or do you stick to the forums? I think it would be pretty nice to be able to talk about those sorts of things to everyone. For me personally there is not any friends or people I know in real life who are into manga or anime. I'm sure there should be at least some people worth talking to on here. If anyone of you want to chat on skype you can add me, my username for skype is deewreck.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do any of you get on skype together or something similar to talk about a series or any other common interest?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do any of you get on skype together or something similar to talk about a series or any other common interest?

:S I have noticed the lack of replies and I said something that sounded off, like creepy or weather if people on here are more shy than spiders in an attic in a dark corner behind a box with an umbrella on top(joking of course I am sure you have your reasons). I myself I guess am an introvert but when I have common interest with someone I tend to let it go. I had good intentions, and I am hoping I did not make some sort of mistake. That meme up their seems creepy and I hope you are not comparing me to that, hoping it is just a joke. I am not asking for anyone to get on cam but just like skype chat where we would post links and things like that.
    Last edited by Deewreck; August 02, 2013 at 03:55 PM.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry...it's weekend, the forum is a ghost town on weekends, hence the lack of replies

We mainly use the forums for manga talk, or perhaps IRC, but IRC is dead too

Welcome to the forum btw!!

What manga are you following?

New Reply