Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 8.3 / 10)

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

8 17.02%
  • 9 (one of the BEST chapters)

18 38.30%
  • 8 (Epic)

9 19.15%
  • 7 (Good)

10 21.28%
  • 6 (Average)

1 2.13%
  • 5 (Below Average)

0 0%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (one of the WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (My eyes... It burns...!! It burns!!!!! )

1 2.13%
New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Claymore 142 Discussion / 143 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 142 Discussion / 143 Predictions

I've mentioned many months ago that the more this goes on, the more the anime ending may actually be hinting at what will really happen. I'm not sure I see Priscilla dying. I'm not even sure if I see her as fully awakened now. She wasn't at 100% in the anime, and apparently she can "absorb" Cassandra and revert to a Claymore form with sword wielding as a preference (just like her final anime form). Now, Raki is MIA, and he was hinted at by Chronos to play a role. If anything, the manga may turn out to just be a more complete version of the anime, which I feel a lot of people will not like. At first, I didn't like the thought either. But just because it may be similar doesn't mean it won't feel as forced.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

To me what's make Clare special is she grown the same way as Priscilla. The only difference is Clare survive eating meat from Theresa.
    We know a little of Clare between Theresa's death & when she go to the organisation... how many days have past ? what did she eat to survive ? even Clare do not remember.

The thing is she don't know where her power come from, she had forgotten, thats why she's weaker than she could be.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sortilien View Post
    Hi,

To me what's make Clare special is she grown the same way as Priscilla. The only difference is Clare survive eating meat from Theresa.
    We know a little of Clare between Theresa's death & when she go to the organisation... how many days have past ? what did she eat to survive ? even Clare do not remember.

The thing is she don't know where her power come from, she had forgotten, thats why she's weaker than she could be.
    I so hope you are wrong. (Welcome to the forum by the way.)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

i thought it said she picked up Teresas head and then walked until she found a "man in all black" and then asked him to put teresa's flesh inside her.
    i doubt she ate Teresa.

And welcome
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i thought it said she picked up Teresas head and then walked until she found a "man in all black" and then asked him to put teresa's flesh inside her.
    i doubt she ate Teresa.

And welcome
    Thanks all to welcoming me,

Yes it' said like that but we know only two things : Theresa's death, and when she asked Louvre to became a claymore. Between those two moment we just know (almost) nothing it's easy to imagine that Clare had prefered to forgot this because she was shocked, but if she was shocked did she have an idea how many days have past ?

She loved Theresa that's also a difference with priscilla, but i definitly thinks in order to survive she eat something, only thing she got... Theresa's body part. I hope & fear that's i'm right
    Last edited by Sortilien; September 22, 2013 at 04:27 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all to welcoming me,

Yes it' said like that but we know only two things : Theresa's death, and when she asked Louvre to became a claymore. Between those two moment we just know (almost) nothing it's easy to imagine that Clare had prefered to forgot this because she was shocked, but if she was shocked did she have an idea how many days have past ?

She loved Theresa that's also a difference with priscilla, but i definitly thinks in order to survive she eat something, only thing she got... Theresa's body part. I hope & fear that's i'm right
    That would be plausible if Clare had been trapped inside a house with no food in it, instead of out in the open and very close to a town that Priscilla most likely killed all the residents of.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm. The moment we shifted back to Priscilla’s front was the last chance to learn more about Rauf and that ship has now sailed. I was already annoyed over how little dialogue Rauf received compared to her smug adversary and that on its own was a bad omen. And after Priscilla committed patricide that happened. Oh dear.

Ah, Dae, well he did say he was willing to throw his life away to see his masterpiece. Actually, forget it. After getting cut in half I want Dae to continue providing exposition like nothing happened.

Why can’t these people leave Europa alone? [insert youtube video here] She was cute in human form. I knew she was going to end up losing her terrain advantage. What a shame, it must have been quite the shock. Europa’s never had to be in a situation where she couldn’t run away or play possum.

Maybe it was never about laziness but a lack of confidence as a claymore...

Speaking of finding confidence...Hey, Clarice! Stop reminiscing about the past! That never leads to nice things. Phew, it was just an arm. Everything’s fine. It’s impossible to incapacitate a claymore for more than a few minutes, let alone slay them. ABs are the underdogs. Resilient girls that they are. In conclusion the end generation earned their redemption and can chill out for the time being. Everything’s going to be alright. Everything…

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ArlenisofLights's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

O.k That's it. I just made an account on here. I used to have one with Animesuki...but...well...Animesuki was just....well it was Animeuki and there is no longer a claymore thread of any kind there to my knowledge. Now that I have officially taken initiative to go beyond lurker status, no one wants to talk.

I would like to say that in my opinion, Miata's attack style post awakening is lackluster and one would hope that she is not used in the future as an awakened for the Ghost's ally or Galatea's "Alicia" because...she's not that impressive so far. On the question of why Teresa was so strong...that is a mystery, although I DO wonder if certain traits such as sensing abilities are reliant mainly on the yoma used in hybridization or on the individual.
    -Blah Blah Blah..I don't care...wait...did you say Claymore...?
    How may I be of service.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Old chapter discussion threads rarely get attention, you can start a new thread about "Miata's Awakening".

Regarding Miata's attack style, I think even if it seems straightforward, it doesn't matter much if it has enough speed and power. Priscilla is currently the strongest being in Claymore and her awakened form is very ordinary compared to those such as Isley's or Riful's. That doesn't make much difference though and she simply cuts down the likes of Alicia. Europa was abyssal level or at least close to that level, she was also quite fast but she still needed to take advantage of the surroundings and Miata's inexperience to stand a chance against her. I think it's safe to assume Miata is on similar level with other abyssals, perhaps even stronger, I can't say I'm disappointed with her performance. Whether we'll see this form again is another issue, I guess it's unlikely, she won't be used by Galatea whenever abyssal level power is needed. Also there're not many opponents left and I think the manga is setting the stage for Clare to shine, she's the only hope to stop the threat named Priscilla.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner thesilverking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Galitea is even sharper now that she lost her eye sight. I wonder how powerful she would be if she awakened. Then again she is to smart to allow that to happen, then again im sure she can control her aawakening

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Lol i was also wondering how scary it would be for not just Priscilla but the claymores as well if Teresa of the faint smile was one of the number ones the organizationbrought back

---------- Post added October 12, 2013 at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was October 07, 2013 at 05:05 PM ----------

I cant wait until the new chapter comes out!!!! I wonder if they will ever be able to get cassandra andPriscilla to fight each othera

New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15