Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 17.65%
  • Good

8 47.06%
  • Okay

5 29.41%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

1 5.88%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 347 Discussion / 348 Predictions

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 347 Discussion / 348 Predictions

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm actually kinda starting to like flare's character...well...when she's not looking all deranged anyway...she's kinda cute.
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 346 Discussion / 347 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by R3D View Post
    kinda boring chapter , needs more epic fan service shots of the girls but there wasnt so flare is gonna be the main character of this arc and is it me or does she seem more and more attractive ? something about her makes me attracted to her o.O
    flare is really hot, i agree, and now that shes not getting the shit beaten out of her by those abusive assholes shes even more kawaii

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuck that... I'm ditching my Kabuto Avatar... she's just too awesome! Best Hair Element user ever... Hashirama, Mads, Orochimaru and even Jiraiya got nothing on this chick.

Now she just needs to join Fairy Tail for Mashima to make me one heck of a happy nerd!

*Chapter voted EPIC*

The Shampoo powerup alone was already worth it.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I get the mild impression that flare is going to turn into something like lucy's jubia. It would be an interesting twist if she ever joins FT. Jubia thinks lucy is after grey so she stalks lucy. Jubia stalking lucy in turn results in flare misinterpreting the situation and having a weird little feud with flare. And you got a pointless little duel between a fire user of sorts and a water user.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MAX_COLA_POWER!'s Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Fuck that... I'm ditching my Kabuto Avatar... she's just too awesome! Best Hair Element user ever... Hashirama, Mads, Orochimaru and even Jiraiya got nothing on this chick.

Now she just needs to join Fairy Tail for Mashima to make me one heck of a happy nerd!

*Chapter voted EPIC*

Actually LnD, could you use another Flare pic for your avy? That one has her with her old guild mark, and those failures taint her awesomeness.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^While I agree, the problem is you won't find any more recent anime screencaps since they simply don't exist yet... and I'm not too fond of the idea using a black and white pic >_<
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This fight was more entertaining than easily half of the fights in the Grand Magic Games. Probably more. These three guys aren't even mages and they looked a lot more impressive than most of the mages introduced in the Grand Magic Games too. Wow that's sad. It was a good chapter though. Also that's a pretty good explanation for why Frosch always wears the frog suit.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Monti's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Really liked this chapter. Loved the return of Lucy Kick as a finisher move. Plus combined with new finisher Virgo Kick. While there was was no actual plot advancement it was a really fun and great fight. I agree with Exacta that it was probably better than the majority of the Grand Magic Games fights.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172930_1.gif

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*Chapter voted EPIC*

Yeah...I'm really starting to dig this chick; Flare...she's not so bad...
    Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my, that smile on the last panel.

She's actually really sweet, when she decides not to go psycho on someone...

Oh, and that Virgo panel made my day!
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

flare sure is an powerful character, its nice to see for once that these girls especially lucy can actually fight even on their own and are not just purely there for fanfic though some lucy flare scenes are going to be coming shortly people so beware the hot fire hehe

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

stalker flare is a total hottie

and lucy in twintails is total win

lol at lucys reaction to flares "joke" (she sounded serious)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MAX_COLA_POWER!'s Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

^While I agree, the problem is you won't find any more recent anime screencaps since they simply don't exist yet... and I'm not too fond of the idea using a black and white pic >_<
    Well, it's not an animé screencap, but I hope this works. http://i3.minus.com/jbtnVyzpYUY59R.png

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Flare is really hot and even her voice in the anime is. (and let us not forget her yandere tendencies. XD)
    Having said this, I really liked the chapter especially because it was nice to see the girls kick some asses.
    In any case I find interesting the fact that Flare is related to this village and I really doubt that she is lying about this
    I wonder who the demon might be though....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The next chapter title is “Return of the demon”.
    The demon that we saw until now there are those of the Galuna island, Mira, Lullaby, Deliora, the little demon of Zereff that was controlling the member of Raven Tail, and the one member of Succubus eye that has shrunk Natsu and Erza, the one that uses “Retrogression magic”.
    I am sure that will not be the demon of Galuna island, I don’t think neither that will be Mira, because even if Makarov could be worried about the mission (in that case I would really like if even Lluvia will go with her) I don’t think that He will send them there, it’s very unlikely and beside that it is too soon for Mira’s arrival.

I don’t think that is Lullaby since he was outclassed without problem, and despite the similarities with Deliora arc that demon can’t be neither Deliora, because that Deliora died when the ice has been melted, so even if Zereff would have create another Deliora after that he decided to kill everyone, that would be another Deliora.
    For this I believe that the only two options that remains are the demon of Zereff that seem to be in Raven Tail’s guild or the member of “Succubus eye”, since he said that is not an human.
    Even if I really don’t think than that is the demon of Zereff, that little monsters could go there for Natsu, he could order the one that shrunk him to return Natsu to his original appearance, if Zereff would want to fight the real Natsu (In the truth I don’t think this is the case, since Zereff after losing the value of the human life did not care of Natsu anymore).

For the reasons that I said above I believe that the title refers to the member of Succubus eye.
    I believe infact that in the next chapter He will reach Natsu.
    I really hope that at least for first pages we will return to Lucy, Flare and Wendy, perhaps they could be informed from Happy and Charle of the situations, of Natsu, of Erza and perhaps even of Gray. In this case they could decide to split in 3 group or in 2 (Wendy will be with Happy and Charla, and Flare counting her obsession will go with Lucy).
    If they will split in 2 groups I hope that Wendy will go to Natsu, even because she could have some magic that could restore Natsu magic power.

In the meantime I hope that Lucy and Flare will reach Erza, since Lucy in the contest of the fourth day was tortured by Minerva.
    If they will split in 3 I hope that Wendy will go to Natsu, Lucy will reach Erza (because as I said above for what happened with Minerva in the tournament) and Flare will go to Gray (counting that Lluvia already said that she and Flare are similar, Lluvia might get jealous if she will interprets the situation in the wrong way, in this case I really hope that if Flare will join FT and the main team even Lluvia will join the main team).
    In the truth the best scenario would be if all of them will go to support Natsu.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast