Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 128 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 128 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    Spoiler show
    just like the 2 elders said forcing to remove the needles will result to permanent paralysis or even death

i think that those needles was put on each meridian that corresponds to each nerve and internal organs

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't even that much longer than a normal chapter, and it felt even shorter.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yaay, the wait is over!

Really gotta wonder what happened this chap. But it looks like the doc decided to withdraw at the end???

Great cover too! Jinie the rockstar... Really fits! XD

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    Yaay, the wait is over!

Really gotta wonder what happened this chap. But it looks like the doc decided to withdraw at the end???

Great cover too! Jinie the rockstar... Really fits! XD
    i really think that the doctor left because he think he doesn't need a corpse for his experiment

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i really think that the doctor left because he think he doesn't need a corpse for his experiment
    i think he just recruited the doc into the Sunwoo clan that just what it look like to me

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mup View Post
    i think he just recruited the doc into the Sunwoo clan that just what it look like to me
    did Shioon spoke in this chapter i think he just puke a lot of blood and the Doctor want to finish Shioon and Elder Kwon block the attack and then Shioon collapse and removing all the needles and it like he was hit and blood splattered all over his body and the doctor left

maybe the doctor is saying that i will leave your Gaju because he is not gonna last anyway or he is useless to me now anyway
    Last edited by kidopitz27; September 12, 2013 at 09:32 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

did Shioon spoke in this chapter i think he just puke a lot of blood and the Doctor want to finish Shioon and Elder Kwon block the attack and then Shioon collapse and removing all the needles and it like he was hit and blood splattered all over his body and the doctor left

maybe the doctor is saying that i will leave your Gaju because he is not gonna last anyway
    page 9 you see a bubble implying he speaking tho just guessing from what i see

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

there we go again! Zombie Mode 2.0 !!!
    way to go shioon... way... to... go!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mngacow.com/The-Breaker-New-Waves/128/

looks like the doctor is now one of the guys who is afraid of Shioon hahahahaha

what a cliffhanger is shioon gonna die but this is also a good way for it i mean after this when Shioon is now in the helicopter he will come back to life and Sunwoo will hide that he is still alive

i really like the emotions of the Sunwoo underlings it looks like they will kill anyone if the Gaju dies

there is no announcement about the Chuseok a 3 day holiday in Korea that will start in Thursday sept 19 so that means that there will be a chapter next Friday?
    Last edited by kidopitz27; September 12, 2013 at 09:50 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, didn't expect Mangacow to be so fast .

Well, we knew that Shioon wouldn't choose the "easy" option - he amost never does <_<. With Shioon having "won". I guess this is it - unless Glasses Guy decides to do somethign anyway (not that that there's much of a point to it now though <_<)...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Glasses guy will not do anything harsh to kill Shioon because of what Elder Kwon's order because if Shioon dies in the hands of Glasses guy then what they think of as a bluff to get revenge will be a real deal

and remember what Hyuk said that Sunwoo can disrupt the power spectrum in the murim world so Sunwoo saying that they will have their revenge will shake the foundations of MMA to the core which in SUC's view point is according to their plan

and also what is confusing is about what the doctor is saying about transformation? i thought Shioon is already in the state of Whole Body Rebirth? and what does the doctor means that he need to move the needles for what? is it for the Chi Flow to be balance for the transformation?
    Last edited by kidopitz27; September 12, 2013 at 09:58 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys remember how this whole thing was supposed to end in that one chapter about 3 months ago? Yeah, was this all worth it? I dunno.

Shioon undergoing a metamorphosis, no shit he's unprecedented with all that crap he's undergone thus far to his body and whatnot.

The Doctor still trying to fight but being called out, he probably should have taken the high road in the first place instead of being told whats up. Shioon being able to move because the Doctor improperly positioned one of the needels, come on now that is kind of lame. Let it be completely because of Shioon instead of the Doctors mistake.

But in the end Shioon has converted someone else, and now he has even more powerful allies.

Coolest part is the new found resolve of the entire Sunwoo clan. They were already set against the Murim, but now to vow to fight tooth and nail till the last man against everyone is pretty cool. I guess that was what this entire arc was for, the purpose was to have Shioon inspire the clan.
    Last edited by LoS; September 12, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what i really think is the doctor didn't mis-place on putting the needle in a wrong place but he forgot that Shioon is undergoing in Whole Body Rebirth that also means that what the doctor said " in theory" because this is the first time he encountered an alive Whole Body Rebirth patient

That means that he forgot that he was fighting a guy in Whole Body Rebirth and use a thousand needle restriction suitable for a normal murim-in body and not a guy with Whole Body Rebirth body

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Glasses guy will not do anything harsh to kill Shioon because of what Elder Kwon's order because if Shioon dies in the hands of Glasses guy then what they think of as a bluff to get revenge will be a real deal

and remember what Hyuk said that Sunwoo can disrupt the power spectrum in the murim world so Sunwoo saying that they will have their revenge will shake the foundations of MMA to the core which in SUC's view point is according to their plan

and also what is confusing is about what the doctor is saying about transformation? i thought Shioon is already in the state of Whole Body Rebirth? and what does the doctor means that he need to move the needles for what? is it for the Chi Flow to be balance for the transformation?
    Apparently The rebirth is still going on and he can teach shioon how to harness that to get even stronger (in any case even if he doesn't teach him, its still in process and the more shioon practices along with the rebirth it should be good enough to make him a BEAST)

The needle part is that Shik forgot to complete the thousand needle restriction....there's one node he forgot to cover and wanted to cover it but Kwon intercepted.

I'm thinking next chapter he frees Shioon, and then we can start dreaming about Shioon getting to train for the next level

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it looks like my prediction of Shioon dying is now near mwahahahahaha!

but here is just like my prediction goes

Shioon will die on that spot and because the Doctor said that it was his loss that means Sunwoo will leave carrying the body of Shioon to the chopper (every underling is crying)

then when the chopper left Shioon will be coughing blood and still alive and Sunwoo rushes him to a hospital either the One Moon hospital , Milyang Hospital or Sunwoo's secret facility (where they conduct a test about Shioon Ki center) hidden from MMA or even SUC's intel

Sunwoo will either hide the fact that Shioon is alive so they can use it as a leverage like for example their Gaju died in the hands of these guys - SUC!!!
    because that is the only intel the MMA and SUC knows even the mustache butler thinks that Shioon died
    ----they can use that to free the name of Sunwoo being branded by Smug Face that they created the illusion-nary SUC to disrupt the order of MMA (smug face thinks that SUC don't exist he explained it to Kang-Sung)
    ------ and also SUC will now be in the spotlight Sunwoo and MMA will try to investigate who's behind SUC

Sunwoo vowed to take revenge on them it can also means that MMA will try to help Sunwoo to find SUC which will make Smug Face's plan fall to ruins

While Shioon is still recovering either from Coma or he is awake but can't move ---- i hope Charlie's prediction Shioon waking up being 23 years old is not will happen
    ---------he will be in state of Incarnate Illusion State to train while recovering

also the military or even glasses guy will not say anything at all because of what Elder Kwon said you know the bluff if their gaju died
    ------ also glasses guy is what we call patriot that he will do anything to make Korea safe and he will hide the fact that Shioon died in the hands of the Government because if MMA knows that
    ------the real world and Murim world will destroy each other making Korea unsafe

even if Shioon truly die there is still a way to revive him ----- One Moon School's experiment on Shiho the author didn't show us those just to be scrapped and let see Shiho alive already so either they will use it to revive Shioon
    Last edited by kidopitz27; September 12, 2013 at 10:49 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast